Makeoveer

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

Sooyoung sat in her makeup hair while getting her short hair tousled and wavy. She fidgeted with the hem of her jean shorts that was studded with silver studs. With her lean boy she made the outfit look girly and edgy at the same. 
"Hey Sooyoung!" 
Sooyoung turned around to see Seulong with someone else behind him.
"Hi Seulong oppa," Sooyoung greeted with a smile.
"Sooyoung this is my friend Key," Seulong introduced. 
"Hello," Sooyoung said, shaking his hand.
"Hi Sooyoung," Key chirped back. "So this is your first solo music video? Lucky I've been out for almost four years and I still don't have one."
Seulong nodded. "Same here, I think JYP is favouring them a bit too much."

After the first meeting of Sooyoung and Key, the two became close friends after two weeks of texting.
"Yah, Sooyoung come to SM will you? I've been to JYP so many times for you already!" Key nagged.
"Okay fine, I'll be there in like 20 minutes," Sooyoung sighed.
After a short subway ride, she reached her destination and saw Key waiting out by the main hall.
"Sooyoung!" Key exclaimed, giving her a hug. He took her hand and led her around places.
"Oh Kyuhyun!" Key greeted the Super Junior maknae. Sooyoung's eyed widened, so shocked to see him.
Kyuhyun looked over Key's shoulder to see Sooyoung standing her in her lazy outfit consisting of a pair of grey sweatpants and a white vneck shirt under a black cardigan. 
"Who's your friend?" Kyuhyun asked, jutting his chin towards her.
"Oh that's Sooyoung, my friend from JYP who's going to debut in the new JYP group BUNNY GIRLS," Key explained. 
Kyuhyun nodded. "I thought they were supposed to be cute and sweet, not edgy."
"Hyung, she's very cute," Key lightly chidded. 
Sooyoung stared at him in shock, not expecting him to say such thing. 
"Her hair's so short and blonde, it looks like it could be a 2NE1 hairstyle," Kyuhyun added. "I thought girly girls usually have long hair..."

"What made you want to change your hairstyle unni?" Melody aked, sitting behind Sooyoung who was getting her hair gone totally differently. Her short blonde hair was gone and now her hair was a dark brown with extensions popped in.
"Well it's always good for change," Sooyoung vaguely answered, messing up her hair lightly with her fingertips. "I've had the blonde hair for two years.
"Whoa you look so different!" Junho exclaimed, shocked to see Sooyoung. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.
"It's not that different..."

"Okay, all videos are done filming, CDs are being made right now... yup! We are done and we can take a day break!" Ju Hyuk announced. The girls cheered, estatic for this break day.
This just led them closer to debut.