Audtions

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Okay, lets start the auditions," Jura sighed, slumping into her seat beside Sooyoung. They were in one of the bigger practice room with a long table with six chairs, four for the girls, one for JYP and the last one for Park Ju Hyuk, the girls future manager who was an intern for 2PM's manager. 
The video ended up getting over 240 girls in line, waiting. They sat through countless auditions, some making it in as a trainee, but not a member, but most turned down.
"How many more do we have left?" HyunJae asked, slumping foward, resing her elbows on the table.
"Just 20 more," JYP answered back, drinking his water. "I won't take too long."
The girls groaned. "We've been here forever..."
Ju Hyuk put down his phone. "You can be finding the last member of your group anytime soon. Just hang in for a while, and I promise to buy you guys a good dinner."
They sat through the auditions, slowly losing hope in finding the fifth member. All the girls lack a special charm. Everyone who came in was either too  confident, too shy or didn't have the added cuteness.
"Last girl," JYP said, rubbing his temples. "If she isn't the one, I don't know what to do girls."
The door opened and walked in a tall girl with her hair in a messy bun and a loose white shirt with a purple bandeau showing through a bit.
"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Melody Cavendish Kim." She said, bowing.
"Melody Cavendish Kim," JYP said, looking interested. "Interesting name."
"I was born in Paris," Melody answered.
"Really, that's so cool!" Chunyeon pipped up.
"So do you have any work in the entertainment field?" JYP asked. 
Melody nodded. "Yes I was a SM trainee for 2 years and during that period I was a backup dancer for BoA's Girls On Top and featured in SHINee's Replay video."
JYP nodded, liking so far what he was hearing.
"And I also had the opportunity to be in IU's japanese single."
"So why don't you show us your singing," JYP suggested. 
Melody nodded and cleared throat. Soon, she broke out into a acoustic version of Nicki Minaj's Super Bass, suprising everyone. It wasn't perfectly on pitch at parts, but there was something unique about her voice, the small French accent adding a special something to her singing. But her rap was amazing, suprising many.
Everyone clapped for her, all shocked.
"That was amazing, now can we see your dancing?" Ju Hyun asked.
Melody nodded. She soon broke out into the Girls on Top dance.
"Why did we even ask," JYP asked, lightly smiling. "She was in BoA's video."
"Well it would be our pleasure to have you as a member of Bunny Girls," Sooyoung said, standing up from her chair. "Welcome to the group!"


"Again."
"You missed that beat, again."
"No, the moves weren't strong enough. Again."
Melody coughed, trying to catch her breath. Min Tae Shik, the choreographer for Love Is More was having a private session with the new member while the other girls were banned from the practice room and shoved into the rec room. 
"If you can't handle this, you can quite right now," Tae Shik said, staring straight at her. "There are hundreds of other girls who would die to be in your spot right now."
Melody shook her head and dabbed her purple towel on her face. She wasn't raised as a quitter. 
"No, I want to be here," Melody sighed, taking a drink of water.

"Do you think Melody is going fine?" HyunJae wondered. "Tae Shik oppawas really hard on us during our first week."
Sooyoung shrugged. "If she wants to be in a group with one and a half month with prep, she needs all the training she needs."