Bubble Pop!

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

                                           Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop
                                             Bubble Bubble Pop Pop



Tae Shik clapped his hands and the girls flopped on the dance floor.
“Good job, tomorrow we’re filming the video tomorrow so get a good night sleep,” Tae Shjik said as he picked up his duffel bag before leaving the dance room. “Bye girls.”
“Bye oppa,” The girls waved from the floor.
After lying on the cool floors for ten minutes, the girls made their way out of the dance studio.
“Unni, bye me ice creaaam~” Chunyeon asked Hyun Jae, who looked like she could also use a sweet treat from enduring the dance practice.
“How about we all go to Dunkin Donuts and get something cold to drink?” Sooyoung suggested. Everyone nodded and followed the leader to the coffee shop across the studio.

“Do you know who’s the male lead?” Melody asked, wiggling in her white tank top. The girls were out at Sheraton Korea Hotel in Kangnam, filming the video for Bubble Pop.
“It’s not one of the JYP oppas for the first time,” Chunyeon said, fixing her bangs that kept poking her eyes.
Sooyoung shrugged. “Well, Melody you have fun since you’re our female main for this video.”
“Ah, he’s here!”
The girls heads turned to the voice of the director of the music video who was greeting a male figure in a casual outfit and sunglasses.
“Girls, this is the male lead for your video,” The director greeted. “SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun!”
Jonghyun took his glasses off and gave the girls his smile that melted thousands of hearts.
“Annyeonghasaeyo, I look forward to working with you guys!”

Jonghyun smirked, reminding himself to thank Key. Key was actually supposed to be the male lead in this video but after Key was double booked, he convinced Key to let him take his spot in the music video, knowing that Melody was going to be there. Now he was sitting in a makeup chair getting his hair done while the girls were filming a dance sequence. From his place, he had the perfect view of the girls strutting and dancing in the tank tops and shorts. Inwardly, he thanked Key once again for getting him such a good schedule.
“Okay, Jonghyun I want you to look like you’re waiting for Melody for a date by the stairs,” The director instructed Melody and Jonghyun. Melody changed out of the first outfit to her second one consisting of a white v-neck and a red wrap skirt paired with white heels. “She’ll come down the stairs and then you two will link arms and leave that way.”
The two nodded and went to their respective positions and the crew started to film, the two leads perfectly playing out the ‘couple’ role, both wearing bright smiles on their faces.
The other four girls, who were sitting in the corner, trying their best to stay out of the way as Melody and Jonghyun were being filmed were constantly talking about Jonghyun.
“He seems like a bit of a player,” Hyun Jae said casually as she put down her coffee cup. “The whole couple part was so natural to him!”
“Is it me or does it look like he’s interested in Melody,” Jura questioned, eyeing the way Jonghyun smiled as they shared a small talk between filming.
“DAMNIT, Key was supposed to be the lead!” Sooyoung snapped, looking at her phone. “He texted me saying that he had the choice of either going to the CF filming or our video filming but Jonghyun begged him to take his spot for our video.”
“Something’s not right, it’s like he wanted to be in our video when he could’ve been finished with the CF filming hours ago.” Hyun Jae remarked.

Jonghyun smiled giddily, going into his own dressing room for the 30 minute break.
“Omo yah!”
Jonghyun clutched his heart, surprised to see the maknae of BUNNY GIRLS sitting in his room.
“Hello… what’re you doing here?” Jonghyun asked, lightly walking towards her.
Chunyeon looked down at her phone, seeing the list of questions her unnis typed up for her to ask. In BUNNY GIRLS, she was the queen of aegyo, maybe even in JYP. The girls thought that Chunyeon could dig the answers out of Jonghyun while Sooyoung was the next best choice, they feared that their leader would snap him if he said a wrong answer.
“I just wanted to ask oppa a few questions,” She said, adding cuteness to oppa.
“Oh, okay, shoot,” Jonghyun said, sitting in the makeup chair.
“Okay ummm…” Chunyeon said. “How many people have you dated?”
Jonghyun stared at her, wondering why she wanted to know a personal answer.
“I was wondering because oppa looked really natural playing the playboy role in our video today,” Chunyeon fibbed.
“Oh,” Jonghyun said. He didn’t think much, knowing that Chunyeon was known to be naïve and curious. “I’ve dated four people, one of them being a serious relationship.”
“Mhmmm…” Chunyeon said, typing the answer on her phone. “Okay next question oppa. Who’s your ideal type?”