Successful Debut!

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Where are we goooooing?" Melody whined in the back of their van. They knew they were finally performing but had no idea where they were. All the knew is that they were on of the leading performers, also performing in a special stage with 2PM. The girls fell asleep, but knew they passed by Busan.
"Just a few more minutes," Ju Hyuk replied vaguely, typing away on his Blackberry.
"Bleeehhh," All the girls whined. "Can we at least stop by for food oppa?"
Ju Hyuk looked up from his phone and looked around. "Sure, why not."

The girls piled out to a small cafe and walked in to see a few college students lingering around.
"Isn't that BUNNY GIRLS?" A few whispered.
"I don't know but she looks a lot like BUNNY GIRLS HyunJae,"
"Nah, they're busy training. Come on, let's go to class before we're late again."
Lightly chuckling, the girls ordered food and went back into the van.

"Whoa, we're performing at KPOPCON?" Sooyoung asked, eyes rounded in suprise. KPOPCON was one of the new Busan concerts starting this year and Lee Seungi and Kang Sora were the MCs of the event. 
Ju Hyuk nodded. "This is your debute stage, so get on stage right now for your rehersal stage."
The girls went towards their dressing room after their successful practice stage.
"Sooyoung!" 
Sooyoung turned around to see Key running up to her.
"Oh hi Key!" Sooyoung chimed. "You guys go ahead, kay?"
The girls nodded, leaving their leader.
"Omo, your hair is so pretty!" Key exclaimed, touching her hair. 
Sooyoung self conciously tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thanks,"
"Ha! Wait till Kyu sees you, he won't be able to say anything."

"Baro oppa!" 
Chunyeon stood up and hugged Baro who walked into their dressing room.
"What are you doing here? I thought I was going crazy when I saw the tweets from fans saying they saw you guys here then I asked the PDs and told me that your guys are here!"
"Oh yeah, we didn't even know which concert we were peforming at till today!" Chunyeon said with  a smile. "But we knew we were performing somewhere."
"Aw, you're finally debuting and we'll be standing on the same stage!" Baro exclaimed, engulfing her in a hug.

They changed into their stage outifts and got their earpieces on. 
"This is the moment we all were waiting for," Sooyoung started off at the girls little cirlce/ huddle. "No matter what the people say after the performance is out of our control but if we leave that stage know we did what we could and did our abosolute best, it's fine."
"This is the first of many stages we will perform as a group so let's set the bar high." Jura added.

BUNNY GIRLS Shock Netizens With Powerful Debut Stage!
BUNNY GIRLS, the new JYP girl group had a powerful debut stage at the KPOPCON2012 at Busan, performing their song Love is More and also performing along side 2PM for a collab of Hands Up and a tango routine. The girls showed a new wave of charisma and charm, hard to find in the sea of new rookies already. Many who were at the concert were shocked at the impact that the girls had on stage and their charisma off stage as well. . .

"Jal Mok Gae Sum Ida (We will eat well)!" The girls chorused. Ju Hyuk came to the girls dorm with bags of take out sushi and sashimi to reward the girls for a sucessful debut. He set the table and informed them they would start the series REAL BUNNY GIRLS on MTV where they would flim self cams and crews would follow them. He left after saying his congragulations.
"We did really well!" HyunJae exclaimed, clapping her hands as they watched the TV broadcast of their performance. 

"Annyeong, this is self cam number one and we're off to our photoshoot today for Cei Cei magazine," Chunyeon said, the camera facing her. The girls were all in a row sitting in makeup chairs. "This is our first group photo shoot and we're pretty excited that Kim Kyu Jong sunbae is in this with us so yeah..."
The maknae swiveled the camera to get a shot of everyone.
"Annyeong!" Melody said with a peace sign.