Welcome Back!

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Woot, first magazine cover!" Junho said, holding up the new copy of CeiCei where the girls were on the front page along with Kim Kyujong. Everyone was having a lazy day in the rec room, waiting for the Wonder Girls to land in Korea and come to the rec room so they could have a welcome back party for them. But sadly, Miss A couldn't be there because they were working in China. This time HyunJae was holding the camera.
"Look at Sooyoung unni with her long legs," Melody pointed on the cover, pointing to Sooyoung who was wearing a bright red wrap dress that ended mid thigh paired with high heels, making her a whooping 178 cm. 
Chunyeon sat on the couch beside  Wooyoung and Jura with her net book on her lap and headphones on. She was watching MBLAQ's Hello Baby while Wooyoung peered over her to see what was on the screen.
"Our fan girl right here," Wooyoung said to the camera, pointing at Chunyeon. "She loves UKISS, MBLAQ, FT Island, Super Junior, BAP, B1A4..."

"We're back!!"
Everyone looked up to see the Wonder Girls at the doorway with big smiles, happy to be back in Korea.
"Unni!" Chunyeon squealed, tackling Sunye in a hug. 
"Welcome back!" Junsu said, giving Hyelim and Ye Eun hugs. "It's been so long since you guys came!"
Yoobin sighed, "I missed Korea so much."

BUNNY GIRLS Called the Future WONDER GIRLS
With the Wonder Girls advancing to America, many netizens have been saying that the BUNNY GIRLS are Wonder Girls Junior. Noticing the same traits in each member, this is the break down that the netizens have posted.
SUNYE -> SOOYOUNG.
Both leaders of the group. Sunye and Sooyoung both share the very strong leader like characteristics. Both spend spare time helping out at orphanages and have a stong motherly vibe towards the members.
YEEUN -> MELODY
Both lead vocalist have the composing skills as Yeeun composed songs such as Smile and Hello To Myself, JYP has revealed that Melody was chosen in the fifth bunny search and for her audition, she performed her acoustic version of Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Both said their ideal types are family oriented.
YOOBIN -> JURA
Both the mysterious member of the group and not as open with the audience. Both have powerful rapping styles and the special awkward charm that makes them unique.
SOHEE -> CHUNYEON
Sohee and Chunyeon both went to an all girl highschool prior to debut and are both the maknaes to their respective groups. Both are one of the lead dancers in their groups/
HYELIM -> HYUNJAE
Hyelim who played the bubbly ditzy member in their movie, The Wonder Girls Take Apollo, is also like that n real life and Hyun Jae is also like that in real life, making many JYP idols laugh and gush about her childish personality.


Sooyoung, who had a day off from promotions, walked into the SM Building looking for Key who promised her a day together.
"Hm? Who are you?"
Sooyoung turned around to see Kyuhyun.
Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. "I'm looking for Key oppa."
Kyuhyun scrunched his eyebrows. "Wait, are you-"
"Sooyoung!"
"Ah, he's there," Sooyoung said, bumping his shoulder as she walked past him.

"Oppa, eat this," HyuhJae said, pushing the little lunch box she prepared for her brother. Today she was at the Big Bang dorm delivering lunch boxes for them. "It's good for your health.
"You're lucky to have such a nice sister," Taeyang sighed, opening his box.
"Aww, oppa I'm your sister, too!" Hyun Jae cooed, passing him a glass of water.
"I'm your sister too!" Seungri tried to mimick.