First Member; Lee Chun Yeon

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

 

"Chun Yeon!"
"YES OPPA???"
"COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!"

Chunyeon ran down the stairs of their house, her brown hair falling behind her and her almost tripping over her own feet. When her oppa, TEEN TOP's Chunji, got impatient, it was not a good thing to let him wait about. 
"Yes oppa?" She asked, brushing her hair with her long lean fingers.
"Why am I seeing an article about you on a 'date' with B1A4's Baro??" Chunji asked, looking at his iPad while sitting on the brown couch, his legs crossed.
"Mhm?" She asked, opening her eyes widely. She peered over his shoulder to see a slightly blurry picture of her and her best friend, B1A4's rapper Baro with linked arms walking the streets of Seoul, her still wearing her school uniform. She and Baro became best friends after she worked on the same photo shoot with B1A4.
"Oh! Baro oppa came to my school that day to take me out for dinner. I told you that oppa," she said, staring at her brother.
"Yeah," Chunji said, standing up and putting down his iPad on the glass coffee table. "But you need to be more careful when you go out. Netizens can be scary."
"Oh oppa, you're going overboard,"  Chun Yeon said with a laugh before picking up her ballet slippers that hung on the chair and her gym bag. "Nothing's going to happen."

Chun Yeon was in one of her mother's fashion boutiques, looking through the shipment and for clothes she was interested in when she heard a splat. Startled, she looked to see a hoard of angry girls throwing trash at the windows.
"What the heck?!" She gasped.
"LEAVE OUT BARO OPPA ALONE!"
"TY !"
Stunned, she dropped the piece of clothing and ran to the storage room. The workers were trying to calm the people outside and she could already see people taking pictures and uploading them online. 
When she got to her mother's office, she pressed one and called Chunji on her phone.
"Hmm? What's up Yeonie~" Chunji asked. She could hear the laughter of the other members.
"Oppa, can you come to mommy's shop right now?" She asked, her breath getting caught when she heard more things being thrown on the windows.
"What's wrong??" Chunji questioned, alarmed. "Did something happen?"
"You have to come stop this fan war." She whispered, hanging up.

Chunji hurridly got out of his managers car along with the other members following behind him. He gasped at the state of the store and the screaming fans.
"Excuse me," He said, wedging between the enraged fans.
"OMO! IT'S TEEN TOP!"
"DON'T SAY SHE SEDUCED THEM TOO!"
He opened the locked door with his key and ran in to see a worker showing that she went to hide. 
"Chunyeon?" He asked, finding his way to his mother's office.
"OH OPPA!" She shouted,  flinging her arms on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her, shocked to see his usualyl bubbly sister in that state.
"Oppa, the fans are going crazy! They just started throwing stuff at the windows!"
Chunji lightly let go and pulled her arms away from him. "Don't worry, they have it under control."

B1A4's Baro's 'Girlfriend' Profile Revealed!
After the shocking story of B1A4's rapper Baro going on a date with a mysterious girl surfaced online, netizens quickly went to work to find out the status and who the girl was. 
After thorough research, they found out the girl was Lee Chun Yeon, the seventeen year old sister to TEEN TOP's Lee Chun Ji. She is also a trainee at JYP Entertainment and has been featured as a backup dancer for groups such as TEEN TOP, Super Junior, 2PM and Big Bang. Also, she is the model of her family businesses, Dashi Travels and STYLEHAUSE.
Baro, who is also in the scandal, tried to calm it down by assuring fans he isn't dating anyone by messaging on Twitter several times. 
'Chun Yeon and I are just friends! We met on set for a photo shoot for her father's company! My heart still belongs to my  lovely BANAS~! ^_^'