In Search of the Fifth Bunnny!

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

 

"For male lead I want Himchan oppa from BAP!" Chunyeon exclaimed with round eyes. 
"Himchan?" The PD asked, almost relieved that she didn't ask for some intense top end idol like members from Super Junior, DBSK or MBLAQ who would've costed a fortune to hire. 
Chunyeon nodded. "Don't you think he would fit the song nicely?"
The PD nodded as his assisstant wrote down the notes.
; Contact BAP's manager ASAP
; Contact B1A4's manager ASAP
; Book the location

"Where's Ju Ra? It's been a few days since she came," Sooyoung commented.
"Ju Ra unni isn't coming in for two weeks," Chunyeon answered back. "It's that time of year again."
Everyone in the room quietened down for a bit. Hwang Ju Ra, one of the soon to debut girls wasn't going to be there because it was the time when her grandmother passed away due to a heartattack when she was twelve years old. Ju Ra never talked much except the fact that her grandmother was her best friend during her childhood days. 

Ju Ra, I hope you're doing fine.
Linked to this email is the file of the song you will have as a solo in the debut album. Please listen to the file accomponimant and practice it as we are under a serious time crunch. 
Everyone misses you, so come back as the strong girl you are!
-JYP

"Jinwoon oppa, water bottle!!!" Chunyeon gasped. She just ate a bite of Sooyoung's cooking, which was crazy spicy. Jinwoon laughed and slid over a glass of water. Sooyoung invited many JYP idols over to her apartment so she could cook for them and she made Kimchi jigae (kimchi stew) and she added a heck lot of red pepper flakes.
"Unni, oh my god!" Chunyeon gasped after chugging down the water. "It's so spicy!"
Everyone else who were comfortably eating her cooking, with Taecyeon even adding abother spoonful of peppers in her soup.
"Oppa, how are you not dying?!" Chunyeon asked, pouring another cup of water.
"It's not spicy..." Taecyeon said innocently, eating a big spoonful of rice.
Chunyeon stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Making myself something less spicy."

"Oppa!" Chunyeon said, hugging Chunji arm. TEEN TOP just came back from Japan and she was estatic to see her brother again. 
Chunji smiled. "What's up?"
"It's been so long since I saw you, you got older!" Chunyeon said, pointing to his eye bags. 
Chunji scowled at lightly jabbed her head with his finger. "I have such a rude little sister."

JYP Posts Suprise Video!
On JYP Entertainment's YouTube channel, a suprise video titled 'BUNNY GIRLS Dance Paractice' was uploaded, becoming a hot topic for many KPOP Fans. Many noticed Park Soo Young and Lee Chun Yeon but are still puzzled by the two others who are said to be part of this group called 'BUNNY GIRLS'. This video has gotten over half a million views in a day.
Can't wait to see the girls upcoming debut!

"KkbabJae!" Jokwon shouted.
"KkbabKwon!" 
Jokwon and the mystery girl hugged each other.
"It's been so long since I've seen you!" Jokwon sighed. 
"Sorry, family trip to Cancun!" HyunJae said, pointing to her newly tanned skin.
"So lucky your father is a piolet," Jokwon grumbled. HyunJae smiled before pushing her sun lightened hair behind her shoulders. 
"HyunJae unni!!!" 
HyunJae was soon tackled in a hug by Chun Yeon.
"You;re back!"
"Hey!" HyunJae said, giving her a hug. "What was happening when I was gone?"
"Well JYP sunbae showed us our debut song and also told us bout the plans on solo songs!"
"Oh right! I heard the song he linked to me, I really like it!" HyunJae said. "And I picked who I want for my video!"
Chunyeon perked up. "Really? Who?"
"Seunghyun oppa said Taeyang oppa will be happy to be in my video, so I got Taeyang oppa to be the male lead."

"Annyeong! Is this thing recording?" Chun Yeon asked, her face zoomed into the camcorder that 2AM's Jinwoon was holding. 
"Yes, it's recording," He answered. 
"Oh okay," Chunyeon answered. She moved back to sit on the sleek grey couch in the main rec room of JYP next to Sooyoung and HyunJae. 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, we are BUNNY GIRLS!" They all chorused.
"We are a soon to debut girl group of JYP Entertainment, but our other member Jura isn't here with us for personal reasons, so we hope you're going well!" HyunJae said with two thumbs up. 
"Anyways, we are four girls look for the fifth bunny to complete us! So if you think you have the star quality, come down too JYPE on Saturday to audition for a spot!" Sooyoung said. "As the group leader, I won't go easy on you guys!"
"Remember to come out and audition, you could become the fifth member!"