showcase

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Self cam number 4!" Ju Ra said with a smile. "We are going to our first fan meet mini concert thing so everyone that was involved in our debut will be here so 2PM oppas, Bang Yongguk and Baro will be performing with us and Himchan and Taeyang have graciously offered to MC the event so we're very thankful to them... we're backstage right now, getting all this last minute details done while greeting the sunbaes that came out to support us on our first concert fan meet thing so it's a little hetic. The other girls are getting dressed for our first number and I'm done right now so I will be taking you giuys around. Jura held the camera while walking down the hallways filled with staff quickly working to get last minute details completed. As she walked around, she saw Yongguk waiting while getting his mic set on.
"Yongguk, say hi to everyone," Ju Ra said, pointing the camera to the BAP leader.
"Hello everyone," He said with his signature gummy smile. "I hope you guys are excited for this concert."
Jura turned the camera to face her and Yongguk. "Yongguk and I had alot of fun recording Love Is War so I hope you guys enjoyed it and we're excited to be performing this live for the first time so yeah... enjoy the concert guys."

Jonghyun scanned the sea of fans holding light sticks in every neon colour imaginable. He tagged along with Key to the BUNNY GIRLS showcase because 1) He was bored and 2) He didn't mind seeing Melody again. So far, he saw the girls perform Love is Move and the collab with 2PM's Hands Up but was slowly getting bored with the lack of 'Melody Stage Action' as he called it. But then, his hopes rised up as Melody hopped on stage wearing a pair of purple shorts and teal off shoulder tee along with bright pink heels. She was going to perform her solo! This was the highlight Jonghyun was waiting for, why he was in this sea of fans when he should be back in the dorms sleeping!
                                                    remember me?

Chunji was sitting with 2AM along with L.Joe while waiting for his sister to get back on stage. He and the JYP idols built a closer sunbae/ hoobae relationship ever since Chunyeon kept forcing them to talk, saying both of her families needed to combine as one. 
"I see where Chunyeon gets her cute looks from!" Min said, peering at Chunji. He leaned back, kind of suprised at the sudden face pressed near him.
"Ha... thank you?" Chunji said weakily.
"Look look look hyung! It's Chunyeon!" L.Joe said, hitting Chunji's arm in excitment.
Chunyeon walked on the stage wearing a white wrap dress along with B1A4's Baro behind her.
                                              i'll back off so you can live better


Key waited, excited to see Sooyoung's solo performance. Jonghyun was already somewhere else, leaving after Melody performed her solo stage, saying he was going to get some water. He waved his orange light stick in the air along with the thousands of fans as Chunyeon and Baro walked off stage with bright smiles and linked arms. 
"OH ! SOOYOUNG!" Key stated shouting as Sooyoung walked on stage in grey sweatpants and a white tank top. This was the stage he came to support. He loved all the other girls, but Sooyoung was his bestie <3
                                                oh oh oh oh, i'll eat you up


Jokwon looked up, happy to see HyunJae was up on stage for her solo. She was looking cute as a button in a hot pink bubble dress and little piolet hat. 
TOP was looking up at the stage to see Taeyang and his little sister casually talking on stage before the catchy beat of her solo came on. His chest was swelling with so many feelings, it was hard for his to stop smiling. Right now, his ringtone was his little sister's song. As unmanly it was, he could care less what people thought of it. He was so proud of HyunJae everytime his phone rang.
                                                   I'm this shady girl, who is only looking at you


 

BUNNY GIRLS First Showcase Turns to a Star Studded Event!

With the rise of new rookie group BUNNY GIRLS, the girls finalyl held their first showcase at Seoul with over 7,000 fans attending the star studded event. Everyone who was part of their debut were present, from BAP's Yongguk and Himchan, Big Bang's Taeyang, B1A4's Baro and 2PM. In the audience, there were claims that SHINee's Key and Jonghyun were in the crowd, member HyunJae's older brother TOP and Daesung, TEEN TOP's ChunJi and L.Joe and B1A4's Gongchan and Sandeul. Along with the idols were JYP artist who took time off from their busy schedules to support their hoobaes. 2AM, MissA and even the Wonder Girls who are busy preparing for the release of their first American CD were in the sea of fans along with JYP Trainees who are close to the girls.
During the concert, many noticed how close Jura and BAP's Yongguk were, playfully hitting each other and linking arms together after their duet performance. Jura, who was said to be very closed and does not open up easily was suprisingly close with the BAP leader. Even 2AM's Jinwoon tweeted a picture of the two with the caption 'keke, when did Jura get so close with BAP's Yongguk? ^^'.