I Need A Girl

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Gahmsahamida (thank you)!" The girls said as they walked passed their sunbaes on their way to their dressing room. After finishing a performance of Bubble Pop on Music Core, the girls were ready to sleep the afternoon away.
PFFT, what a joke.
Chunyeon and Jura had a photoshoot with 2AM.
Hyun Jae was booked for a dance session with Taeyang for a special Strong Heart stage.
Melody was going to a CF filming along with Wooyoung.
And Sooyoung...
...
...
Well she began filming for We Got Married.

"So step, one, two, three, four," Taeyang said, showing her a step by step of their dance routine to I Need A Girl and Shady Girl. He grazed his arm lightly by her shoulders and dropped it slowly. "And then five, six, seven, eight."
"And then a body roll," Taeyang instructed, placing his hand by her waist.

"Pfft, I prefer Ga In over you," Seulong joked to Jo Kwon as they were getting hair done.
Jura was slowly nodding off, tired when she got a text message from Key.
It was a link.
Curious, she opened it.
B.A.P Reveals Ideal Types!
One of the most powerful rookies of 2012, BAP members Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk has revealed their ideal types on this week's episode of Quiz that Saves the World.
Youngest Zelo answered he wants a cute noona that would cook for him and only look at him even though there are thousands of masculine older men. He answered that SNSD's Seohyun is his ideal type.
Himchan wants a girl with a small pretty face and long straight hair. He said that actress Kim Tae Hee is his idol crush.
Leader Yongguk said his ideal girl was someone petit and cute, but also a little mysterious. He revealed his ideal type wasn't SECRET's Jieun like many thought it was, but rookie group BUNNY GIRLS main rapper Ju Ra! The two have worked together for Ju Ra's single Love is War. 
After revealing his ideal type, he was flustered as the MCs kept probbing him with questions such as 'Did you fall for her after working on her single?' and 'I knew something was between you two ever since their showcase!'.
Do you support this new pairing?


Sooyoung was sitting with her legs crossed in a chair at a cafe, looking at her phone, going through twitter.
@melody_cavekim : @parksooyoung_ unni is filming we got married now! kekeke have fuun!
@hyunjaejae : our leader @parksooyoung_ is going on WGM!!!

Sooyoung lightly scrunched her face, not sure what to expect out of this. She and Kyuhyun didn't start off on the right track adn there was always a thin amount of tension in the air when both were at the same event.
Behind her, she heard coughing and she turned around to see Kyuhyun standing awkwardly.
'Oh god...The start to the awkwardness' Sooyoung thought...