Learning about Yongguk

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

The girls now were moved into dorm together, with Sooyoung and Jura sharing the smaller room while the other three were in the more spacious room. Ju Ra walked out of her room a grey cropped jumper and a pair of black shorts with her feet clad in pruple fuzzy house slippers. She looked around, trying to look for the maknae.
"Chunyeon, come here," Ju Ra said to the maknae who was sitting on her bed, the btoom bunk for the bunk bed she and HyunJae shared. She took off her headphones and crossed her legs.
"What's up Jura unni?" Chunyeon asked. 
"You know for my song right?"
"Oh yeah?" Chunyeon asked. "What about it?"
"Who's this Bang Yong Guk that's doing my rapping?"
Chun Yeon stared at her in shock.
"You don't know who Bang Yong Guk is?" Chun Yeon asked.
Ju Ra nodded. "I don't really keep up with idols,"
"Well," Chun Yeon said, turning her laptop near Ju Ra. "Yong Guk is the leader of BAP, new boy band of TS Entertainment and the main rapper of his group, just like you."

Jura sat down in a swivel chair in the recording studio just going through the lyrics once more. After the third run, Ju Hyuk came in with Bang Yong Guk.
"Jura, meet Yongguk, leader of BAP." Ju Hyuk said.
Ju Ra stood up, straightening her skirt.
"Hello," Jura said, shaking his hand.
"OKay, so why don't we start with the recording process?" JYP suggested. They both nodded and went in the recording room and put on the headphones.

"Okay that's a wrap! Whoo!" JYP exclaimed, getting up from his chair. "Good job guys."
Ju Ra slightly bowed while Yongguk gave him a full bow and shook his hand.
"Well, Yongguk, your manager is getting you in 30  minutes so Ju Ra why don't you show him around?" Ju Hyuk suggested. Ju Ra shrugged and stood up.
"Sure why not," Ju Ra answered. She led him outside and through some rooms.
"Oh, hey Ju Ra!" HyunJae said, taking off her head phones. Her skin was all moist and sweaty with a damp towel draped over her shoulders.
"Hey," Ju Ra replied back. "Tae Shik oppa took you guys to the gym?"
Hyun Jae pouted. "Yeah and intense cardio too!"
Ju Ra scrunched her nose, remembering the last time when Chun Yeon, being the clumsy girl she is, almost twisting her ankle. 
"Oh, this is Yong Guk," Ju Ra said, remembering that he was standing there.
Hyun Jae's eyes widened at seeing the leader of BAP. 
"Yong Guk, this is Hyun Jae,"
"Hello," Yongguk said with his gravelly low voice, making Hyun Jae swoon a little inside.
"Hello," Hyun Jae replied back.

"Oppa!" HyunJae said, excited to see Taeyang for the first time in a long time. She gave him a hug, both of them lightly swining back and forth. 
"I can't believe you're already filming your first solo video!" Taeyang exclaimed, looking at Hyun Jae who was wearing a cute fluffy cherry red dress with a white belt cinching in her waist.
The filming started off with fliming her dance parts, meaning she changed outfits four times already. 

BUNNY GIRLS HyunJae and BIGBANG's Taeyang Snap a Photo Together!
BUNNY GIRLS, the new girl group from JYP, has revealde that each member will have their own solo music video and member HyunJae has managed to get Big Bang's Taeyang to be the male lead in her video!
With JYP revealing that B1A4's Baro and BAP Yongguk and Himchan are also going to be a part of the girls debut, their debut anticipation has risen sky high...