Debut Plans

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

Park Jinyoung was walking through the hallways where the glass door practice rooms were. He was silently assessig the trainees informaly that day, interested to see their progress. He walked passed the Canadian trainee Brian Kang who was sitting in the soundproof room where he sat with the grand piano, scribbling on a sheet of composing paper. He smiled lightly and continued his way to the room he was most interested in. He opened the room to the practice room of his soon to debut girl group.
"Sunbae," Sooyoung said, standing up from her stop at the bench.
JYP looked around, to see some members of 2PM.
"Where are the other girls?" JYP asked.
Chunyeon looked up. "They're still at school today,"
He nodded, and said, "Sad, they won't hear the first glimps of your debut track."
Everyoe perked up. "Huh?"

Everyone was soon in the production room with JYP sitting the big leather chair with him getting ready to hear the upcoming single. "It's by an upcoming composer who was shut down by SM Entertainment, DSP and CUBE.  But I think this is going to be realyl suiting for the girls debut. It's called Love is Move."
Everyone listened silently. 
"Whoa," Nichkhun exclaimed once the song finished.
"You guys like?" JYP asked. Everyone nodded.
"That's good because that means I can lay down part two of the debut plan."
"Part two?" Sooyoung questioned. 
JYP nodded. "In the debut album, all girls will have a solo, plus a music video."
Junsu's eyes widened. "Whoa, sunbae you're going all out for this debut aren't you?"
JYP nodded. "I see no point why not to. They can survive this world because they have that special somethign that'll shine in the industry. It's something I always see in my idols."

"Oooh, what you have there?" Youngjae asked, looking behind his sister's shoulders.
"Looking over my solo song," Sooyoung answered, shuffling through the papers. 
"Eat You Up?" Youngjae asked. "Sounds erted."
Sooyoung whacked him with a pillow. "Yah, you byungtae (ert)!"
"Ah, nuna, my piercing!" Youngjae shouted, trying to block the pillow with his arms.
"Aigoo, you big baby!" Sooyoung sighed with a smile. "Let me make you some food."

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Chunyeon sighed, hugging the lyric sheets for her solo. She was with the producers talking about the music video layout. She was estactic as she found out not only did she have the chance to work with a rapper of her choice but also pick the male lead!
"Rapper I obviously want it to be Baro oppa and for male lead I want...: