SM Boys

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

"Ideal type?" Jonghyun echoed.
Chunyeon nodded, giving him a wide eyed innocent look. She remebered what her unnis said. If he lists only appearance, he's shallow. 
"Well my ideal type would be petit, shorter than 170 or the same height... pretty, small face, big eyes... pale skin, long hair..."
The list went on...
And on....
And on...

"What's taking her so long?" Sooyoung wondered, pacing back and forth in their dressing room. Melody was sitting by herself in the corner love seat, watching something on her iPad.
"Okay I'm back!" Chunyeon announced, opening the door to their dressing room. The girls alll snuck out, Melody not noticing a thing, too engrossed in the live showcase of her father's first full line under his new label Cavendish Kim. Melody was so proud of her father, finally getting the fame he deserved for his clothes after working behind the scenes for so many top names.
"OK, so what?" Hyun Jae asked, the girls huddled around Chunyeon.
"Well he said he had four girlfriends, one which was a serious one," CHunyeon read off her phone.
Sooyoung scoffed. "So that means three of them were just his playmates."
"And for ideal type he said petit body, pretty face, long hair..." Chunyeon said, ticking the list off her figners.
"So shallow," Jura gasped, hearing  the list of appreances he wanted in his girl.
"Kim Jonghyun, you've messed with the wrong girl group," Sooyoung muttered, cracking her knuckles. "It's the start to the Kim Jong Hyun project."

Jonghyun looked up from his phone to see Melody sitting by the hotel pool eating her lunch consisting of lean chicken with a ranch salad. Just when he was about to go talk to her, their leader, Sooyoung, stood in front of him.
Jonghyun inwardly shrank. He didn't like being around girsl that were taller than him and it didn't help she was a good seven cm taller than him at that moment.
"Come with me," She said, walking past him. Jonghyun scratched his head, confused, but followed.
"Sit," Sooyoung said, sitting down on the couch. 
"Uhm, okay?" He said, sitting at the end of the couch. 
"So I've been noticing, you are unusally close to Melody," Sooyoung started.
"Yeah, I think she's cute," Jonghyun answered truthfully.
"Okay, that's fine. She is adorable," Sooyoung agreed. "But listen to me Kim Jonghyun. The moment you start to date my dongsaeng, is the day you better be at your toes. I heard your past, how you dated four girls but only one was serious. So that means the other three were just your play toys. Also I heard that your ideal type list is full of apperances only."
"Wait, what huh-" Jonghyun stuttered. 
"So I'm just going to say that if you do end up dating her, I warn you that when you break her heart, 's going down."

Jonghyun was still dazed, back from the filming and now in his room, still replaying what happend and what Sooyoung said to him.
Key walked in their room that they shared with Taemin. 
"Yah did you have fun at the filming?" Key asked, sitting at the edge of Jonghyun's bed.
"Yeah I did," Jonghyun vaguely answered.
"So I heard you like Melody," Key said, looking intensly at him.
Jonghyun stared at him, shocked. "You knew?"
Key rolled his eyes. "Please, I'm not dense like you who ended up telling Chunyeon you dated four girls and only cared about one."
"You heard that too?!" 
Key shrugged. "Sooyoung told me. And by the way apparently you got threatened by her?"
Jonghyun's shoulders slumped, feeling like the whole world was against him in his attempt to woo Melody.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BUNNY GIRLs imida~"
The girls were on Radio Star, as a start to a new schedule. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, who got off to a rocky start ended up sitting beside each other.
"Starting tomorrow we will start our promotions of our single Bubble Pop and we hope you enjoy the song!" Ju Ra said with an eye smile. 
"We had a great amount of sucess with Love Is More so we hope everyone gives the same amount of love to Bubble Pop," Sooyoung added with a smile.
Kyuhyun lightly shuffled in his seat.
He wasn't good with girls.
Especially the girl he liked.
Kim Gu Ra, one of the MCs commented on Kyuhyun's awkwardness.
"Kyuhyun-ah, why are you so awkward?"
Kyuhyun awkwardly laughed. 
Yoon Jong Shin, another MC of Radio Star jokingly commented, "The two are so cute together, they should be on We Got Married!"

MBC to Add New Couple on We Got Married!
After last week's Radio Star and Yoon Jong Shin's joking comment, MBC has announced that Super Junior's Kyuhyun and BUNNY GIRLS Sooyoung are now a new couple added to We Got Married!
The two are to start filming next week, after Super Junior returns from their concert in Paris and after BUNNY GIRLS return to Korea after their fan meet in Taiwan along with 2AM...


AN : Thank you guys for the comments, they're so sweet <3
        I'm having way too much fun writing the Jonghyun/Melody love line :3
        I have to ask you guys to please
PERSONAL MESSAGE me your RIVAL and WHY.
        I would love to add a little drama in this ^____^