Second Member: Park Sooyoung

Bunny Girls NEW JYPENT GIRLGROUP

KARA's Back Up Dancer to Debut in new JYP Girlgroup!
The fiery dancer Park Soo Young is now said to be debuting in the new JYP girl group along with TEEN TOP's Chunji's little sister Lee Chun Yeon. Park Sooyoung was a hot topic after her first performance with Kara for their single Step when she sadly did take over the limelight over the girls with her fresh look and tall model worthy figure. At 175 cm, she is now a definate 'want' as a model for many clothing lines.

"Yah, Youngjae," Sooyoung called out in the apartment. She and her twin brother Youngjae were living in an apartment in Itaewon while her little sister Heeyoung and their parents were still in Melbourne. Her brother worked as a DJ for nightclubs and she worked as a bartender at night and trainee in the mornings. They did well, with Youngjae bringing in lots of money as a very talented DJ. "Buy some food kay?"
"Okay nuna," A droaned out voice answered back. Sooyoung shook her head and headed out to JYPE. 

"Our Chunyeon must have been scared!" 
Sooyoung walked in, her heeled converes clacking on the hard wood floors. She saw Chunyeon, one of the trainees that she got  really close with surrounded by the 2PM members.
"What happened?" Sooyoung asked, throwing her bag to the side.
Wooyoung looked at her. "Didn't you hear? Chunyeon's mother's shop was trashed by angry Baro stans."
"Oh from the scandal?" Sooyoung asked, scrunching her nose a little.
Junsu nodded. "She must've been so scared, they were calling her a and almost tried to break the glass windows."
Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. It shocked her how Chunyeon, one of the most innocent and naive girls she ever met, was called a . It was so degrading, it made Chunyeon want to barf. 
"Ignore them," Sooyoung clurtly replied. "They aren't worth your tears or anything. All you have to worry about is debuting."

Sooyoung sat down on the subway, now on her way to her night job as a bartender. She tied her short blonder hair into a little ponytail and closed her eyes, letting the soft voices of Super Junior M's Blue take over her. Even though her appearance was a bit on the 'emo' and 'punk' side (according to her strict father anyways), she still enjoyed harmonies and ballads. She loved Super Junior's KRY because of the blending of strong voices. Especially Kyuhyun's who she sadly to say was a fan of. She didn't know if it was the strong and soothingness or if it was the emotion he put in his singing.
After the short train ride to Itaewon, she walked into the club her brother was working at for the evening. She went to the back and changed into the full black uniform they were ordered to wear. Once she locked all her stuff in her locker, she made her way to the  bar area and started to clean some shot glasses.
"Sup sister?"
She looked up to see Youngjae with his friends helping him carry his DJ equipment. She scrunched her nose.
"You got a piercing?!" She asked, shocked to see a gleam of silver from his lip. 
He smiled. "Mhm, you like?"
"You better not drink alcohol or you're gonna get an infection."
"Stop moming me," Youngjae sighed as his friends lightly snickered behind him.
Sooyoung stared at him. "You act like a 18 year old. You need to be momed. You better not be kissing anyone, smoking or drinking with that thing on your lip for a good two months."
"Chill Sooyoung," His friend Tae Hyun said. "It's not like you had one before."
Youngjae snorted. "You kidding me? She had one when she was 17. Then she got rid of it because she became a JYP trainee."