What will I do then.Tell me what to do?-Coagulation's lyric

COAGULATION

 


 

Siwon POV

 

“Prepare yourself to lose Kyunnie, Siwon-ah” Chullie hyung smirked at me.

What the heck? I grabbed Heechul hyung’s collar, more to surprise than anger, “what do you mean hyung?” Changminnie stepped in between us

“hyung, calm down…” Changmin said, there were Leeteuk hyung and Yunho hyung walked toward us. They seemed ready to stop me from being violent which I didn’t care as long as Heechul hyung explained to me what he was saying a moment ago.

 

Heechul hyung still had a smirk plastered on his face and it was annoying. He waved his hand in front of my face.

“Tsk, Siwon, what’s with that sudden concern? That is none of your ing business if Kyunnie is willing to give up on you and start a healthy relationship with Kibum, or maybe after all this long, he decides to get laid, it’s just ual release, everybody needs that, even our baby Kyu needs that too. Who knows?” Heechul hyung chuckled, he took a glass of flaming bikini and drunk it straightly.

I blinked my eyes several times before managed to stare at Changmin,

“Kyuhyun is not that cheap. He wouldn’t do that, besides, Kyuhyunna… he is with you, isn’t he?” I fought the urge of getting explode this time. Kyuhyun, my Kyuhyun was not that kind of person who would willingly to give himself to anyone for crying out loud. Wait, what did I think? My…Kyuhyun?

 

Changmin sighed, he patted my shoulder, “sit hyung, I’ll explain it to you.” he sat down on the chair in the bar lounge.  I followed Changmin to sit next to him, while the other people were sitting near us.

“Hyung, listen, I don’t have any ual relationship or anything more than just being friends with Kyuhyun. Well, yes I love him and he knows that. but it doesn’t mean we are engaged in such a relationship since I know him so well to make me understand that he doesn’t love me back and I wouldn’t force him or let Kyuhyun forces himself to love me. Especially when his heart and his mind are full someone else.” Changmin was staring at me, he looked into my eyes.

 

I felt uncomfortable to be looked like that, so intently, it was like he was searching an answer in my eyes.

I stared back at Changmin, hesitantly, “but, Kyu did confess to you, saying saranghae, when both of you were on the rooftop, I heard it myself…” could it be? Could it be that I misheard that? Could it be that Kyunnie is not in relationship with Changmin? I found myself were expecting, hoping for that.

“You didn’t mishear that hyung.” Changmin eyed me, I snapped back, I felt something bitter in my mouth and a tug in my heart. What was that? Was I disappointed? How could I?

“Kyuhyun did say ‘saranghae’ to me, but he didn’t mean it. He said that just because he finds it is so tiring to still love you. Because although no matter how painful you hurt him, either intentionally or not, he still couldn’t get rid of you from his heart, and it crushing him down. He doesn’t love me hyung, not in the way I do.” Changmin took his glass and sipped it. his expression was so lonely. He was a kind man. He really was.

“Why you deny it hyung? Why you run away from yourself? I won’t act like a smart- to say that you have something for Kyu, you yourself who have to figure it out. Take your time, but don’t be too long, because you will regret once you realize what you want. Because if by any chance you say make your choice and it’s still a ‘NO’, I’ll win Kyu’s heart, and there will be no way you can take it back.

 

And about Kibum hyung, I’m sure he won’t do any harm to Kyu. He cares of Kyu so much for not letting himself to make Kyu sad.” Changmin did look much wiser for his age. Or it’s just me being so childish? Whatever. I couldn’t think straightly if I was still worrying about the leaving of Kyunnie and Kibum.

 

I stood up, wanted to go back to the dorm as soon as I possibly could when Heechul hyung’s voice made me turning back to them.

 

“uri Changmin is just a very kind and gentle person. He is such sincere one who let someone he loves slips out from his hand although that certain someone is willing to be taken just because he doesn’t want to taint him” Heechul hyung was playing the martini glass with his slender-skilfull-fingers. “But…. The thing is I wonder, can Kibum be such a gentleman too? Baby Kyu is adorably cute and tempting… can uri Kibummie hold back?” he smiled, a lil bit devilishly, to his reflection on the glass.

 

“hyung, don’t…” Changmin said with a warning tone. I turned back and walked closer to Heechul hyung. I knew that Heechul hyung could be annoying and blunt but I never had an idea if he could be ‘this’ annoying.

“What are trying to say, Heechul hyung?”

“What I am trying to say is that our baby Kyu is just so cute and innocent, well and naïve too. He is just too lovable that makes people fall for him although he doesn’t know that because he is too busy crying for a dumb- like you. Let me recall them,

 

Uhmm, Jungmo and Jay from TRAX, Jonghyun Shinee, that Koala as known as Zhou Mi, hahahahahahaha, Changmini, even Changmin’s hyung Yoochun, who else? Aish, Kibummie too…. “Heechul hyung counted those with his fingers. If Heechul wasn’t my hyung I was sure I would strangle him to death. I hated the way he spoke.

“And, Kyunnie looked so doomed with you, so I hope Kyu is not in such a deep grief to make Kibummie gets his chance to comfort him which may lead to you know what…”

 

Glaring at Heechul hyung for the last time,“I’ll make sure he won’t!” I banged the table and rushed out of the pub, looking for both Kyuhyun and Kibum.

No, I didn’t want what Heechul hyung said to be true. No, I wouldn’t let it happen.

 

 

After Siwon’s leaving

Teukie POV

“You said that purposely, didn’t you, Chullie-ah? You know Kyuhyunna won’t do that at all costs, and Kibum is not someone who will take advantage from this situation too” I sat beside Chullie. He was sober enough but he had pretended to be drunken a while ago while Siwonnie was here. I could say that Chullie looked gloomy although he laughed all the time.

 

“You’ve always understood me Jung Soo…” he took another glass.

“Of course, I am your best friend, remember?” I smiled at him, patted his shoulder.

 

 

 At the Dorm

 

It was midnight and everyone was there, except Kyuhyun and Kibum. They were waiting in silence because the tension was not good even for having talk. Siwon who had looked for them was back to the dorm since the two were nowhere to find and Kyu left his mobile phone and Kibummie didn’t answer the calls. Siwon was sitting in the dining room, alone, with a glass of espresso while the others were in the living room, watching television. No one was paying attention to the show though, they were busy with their own minds.

 

Suddenly the door was being opened from outside, everyone was jolted up.

“I’m back…” that was Kibum who entered the room.

Before Teukie had a chance to ask something to Kibum, Siwon was walked there and shoved Kibum, cornering him roughly. Kibum who hadn’t expected this almost fell down because he lost his balance.

“Where is Kyuhyun?” Siwon asked sternly.

Kibum gazed back at him, not scared at all by the threatening aura which was radiated from Siwon.

“In the hotel and he won’t go back tonight.” Kibum answered coldly to Siwon. ‘And Teukie hyung, don’t worry, Kyu’s fine. He will show up tomorrow on the stage as it’s scheduled.”

 

“Hotel, you said? What the heck did you two do at the hotel??!!!” Siwon shouted at Kibum.