fate... what do you want to do with us?

COAGULATION

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“It’s so unfair to kiss someone who is not conscious.”

 

My heart skipped a bit. Is there any possible that that’s him??? I turned around and felt my hand was squeezed gently. Siwon hyung was staring at me. There were a lot of things I would like to say to him, but those words disappeared somehow.

“Hyung..” I tried hard to swallow back my tears. I even couldn’t move my body like I didn’t have any control of it. Relief, joyfulness, happiness, all those feelings were mixed up on my mind.

“Hyung… Siwon hyung… Siwonnie…” I murmured, calling him repeatedly, reassuring myself that I was not dreaming.

“Come closer, Kyu…” his sweet deep voice was calling at me. How I missed his voice. I bent down to make myself getting closer to him, studying his handsome face as ever. He held my hand and I could feel his warmth. He brought my hand to his chest, to feel his heart beat.

 

Siwon POV

My Kyuhyun, could I say that? Well yes I could. He is mine. My baby Kyu is totally mine. He looked disbelief and his white porcelain skin was getting paler. I could even see dark circles on his eyes. I wondered how many days he didn’t sleep just for waiting for me to awake. His eyes were so puffy and red.

His voice is still the sweetest thing I heard in my life. Changmin’s right. His voice is more like caramel macchiato, sweet and rich. It could melt everyone’s heart. My throat was a bit sore, maybe because I didn’t speak a single word or even utter any syllable for such a long time. I did want to tell him I love him. Well, I did, but it was when the accident happened and maybe Kyu didn’t hear it. I gotta tell him no matter how. I wanted him to know what I felt toward him.

Kyunnie bent down and his face was just inch from mine. God, those lips… how could You give him the perfect lips ever. They are pink and full and beautiful. I smiled on my mind, remembering what the member had told me before whenever they saw the picture of Kyuhyun and I. I was always caught staring at his lips. Well, I wouldn’t lie to myself this time. I had been wondering how it felt to kiss him whenever I was close to him. Members do know exactly before I realized it.

 

And at that very moment he was just so close that made me shivered.

“Kyu..” I murmured his name. It does sound so right to say his name. My hand reached his face, brought closer.

 

And I kissed him.

 

You know what? The kiss, it was indescribable. Not even a single world could explain what its like, how it feels. It was something that I realized I was longing for. It was like everything was wrong and this was the right thing. Of course it was not my first kiss at all, I’ve kissed many girls before, and I’ve dated many people too. But the feeling was different.

The time when our lips touched, pressed together, all I could tell it was heaven. The taste of him was beyond my greatest imagination. And if the time stopped for awhile, I wouldn’t complain at all.

 

“aish! It seems like I come at the very wrong timing!” Shindong hyung and the members suddenly appeared in the room. Some of them were grinning, and the rest was sulking. I was not someone to be blame though. Kyu pushed me away. He was so embarrassed that he just turned hi head to the side.

 

Members gave me crushing hug after that, not minding that I was just awake. They stared at me and Kyuhyun slyly.

“Teukie, trust me, if Simba is released from the hospital, no matter how he beg you or bribe you, don’t grant it if he asks to place in the same room with Kyuhyunnie in the dorm. Unless you want to be ahjussi soon.” Heechul hyung teased us mercilessly. He is truly more evil than Kyunnie.

“I could give you tips or even lend you my vids collection if you want, since I know that Kyu is inexperienced, Simba” Eunhyuk hyung whispered to me. Well, he was whispering with a loud voice that made Kyu’s face redden even more to his ears. Everyone was laughing. Should I remind them that we were still at the hospital? I guessed it wouldn’t work though.

 

(skip time)

As soon as manager hyung knew that I regained conscious and that the doctor told him that I would be okay soon, he dragged Kyu to do his schedules. I did want to complain but he gave me his best death glare and there was nothing I could do about it. Since I knew it was the risk of being an entertainer. i was left am\lone in my room.

Teukie hyung told me what had happened after the accident occurred. Everyone was so panicked when they brought me to the hospital because I was covered in blood. I could have died if only Changmin didn’t offer himself to do transfusion for me. I lost blood and the worst thing was that the hospital ran out of my blood type. The only one who has the same type with me is Changmin-ssi. Once he knew it, he volunteered to do that.

 

Flashback time

“Give him mine. My blood type is O. save him no matter how much he needs it. Just save him” Changmin ordered the doctor. His eyes fixed at Kyuhyun who was trembling and sobbing, all he did was calling Siwon’s name over and over.

Changmin would do anything for Kyu. and if the thing he could do for him was by transfusing his blood to Siwon, he would do it for sure.

 

The door was opened. I was anticipating, hoping it was Kyuhyun who would stand there. I didn’t know why I always wanted to see him. simple answer though, I was being possessive myself.

But then, a tall figure came into my room, accompanied by two men behind him.

 

“Changmin-ssi, Yunho-ssi, Jaejoong-ssi.” I greeted them.

 

Jaejoong POV

Soon as we heard from Super Junior members that Siwon-ssi opened his eyes, our magnae asked me to visit Siwon with him, so here we were, at Siwon’s room.

I could sense that Changmin was a little bit spacing out on our way to get there. He was like in deep thinking mode. Once we stepped in Siwon’s room, it was an awkward silence after the greeting. Then Yunho-ah decided to break the awkward silence, we talked cheerfully about anything came up in our mind although Changminnie remained silent, just his deep eyes were studying Siwon’s face. ‘What’s wrong with you, Changminnie?’

Siwon smiled at Changmin, showing his perfect dimples.

“Changmin-ssi, I heard from Teukie hyung that you save my life. Thank you so much for that. I owe you a lot. I don’t know how I should express my gratitude.” Siwon said to Changminnie. He bowed to Changmin slightly, because he still couldn’t move freely.

Changmin said nothing, but kept staring at Siwon. Yunho was frowning a bit, I knew he didn’t like any rudeness. I elbowed Changmin, expected him to respond to Siwon’s saying.

 

“I know.” Was all the thing uri Changmin said coldly, ignoring Yunho’s gaze that warned him with his sudden changed behavior. Okay, it was totally wrong.

 

“You can do something to return me the favor, Siwon hyung.” I had to admit that I disliked Changmin’s voice that time. Changminnie would use that certain tone if he was incredibly mad and the words he threw would be as sharp as guillotine. I eyed Yunho-ah who seemed to understand what I was thinking. He was about to speak to cut whatever Changmin would say. But it was too late.

 

 

“Leave Kyuhyunna, would you, Siwon-ssi?” Changmin said in stern voice. Yunho gave Changmin a death glare. I was so shocked that couldn’t speak a work to calm down the tension of the atmosphere. ‘What are you thinking Changminnie?’