coagulation 1

COAGULATION

Changmin POV

 

Today is the third day since that accident happened. Siwon hyung saved Kyu by pushing him to the side of the stage when the lamp fell. The ambulance came right away and Siwon hyung was carried to the nearest hospital. He was covered in blood badly and Kyu was holding him tightly, buried his own face on Siwon hyung’s chest which had blood spread over on it. He didn’t even let him go and just after they told him that they had to bring Siwon to the room to get treatment, he released his grip.

Siwon hyung lost a lot of blood and got stitches. The surgery succeeded although it was done in almost 4 hours. The doctors said that they already did the best and what we could do just to wait him to wake up. Since then, Kyuhyun never leaves Siwon hyung although just for a second. He sits beside him, holding his hands.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Teukie hyung called him and there’s no response from Kyu. His eyes stuck on Siwon hyung’s figure on the bed.

I could see that Teukie hyung bit his trembling lip to prevent him from crying, he needed to be strong, to look strong in this situation.

“Kyuhyun-ah, get some rest, you don’t sleep for almost three days,” Teukie hyung said softly.

“I’am not tired, hyung.” Kyuhyun didn’t even change his position or turned his head to face Teukie hyung while he was talking. If this were a normal situation, Teukie hyung would probably scold him for not respecting the older.

“At least, go grab something to eat.” Teukie hyung still tried to persuade Kyu. Kyu could be so stubborn sometimes. “I don’t want to eat something. I don’t want to leave Siwon.” he replied.

“You have to. I’ll buy you something to eat then. You’ll get sick if you are acting like this. And it will be pointless to Siwon who saved you if you are torturing yourself. What do you want to eat? Teukie hyung’s words made Kyuhyun looked at him,

“mianhae hyung…” Kyu murmured and hung his head low. “Anything will be fine for me.” he added. Teukie hyung left the room. He met me who was standing infront of the door.

I felt so hesitant to enter the room, but he tapped my shoulder like telling that it was fine for me to come to Siwon hyung’s room.

Siwon hyung looked like he was sleeping peacefully on the bed. He looked so serene and untouchable. While Kyu, he was sitting on the chair beside him. His pale skin was getting even paler. His famous pink lips were colorless. Teukie hyung was right, Kyu didn’t get enough sleep, and I even doubted that he slept at all.

 

Kyuhyun’s finger was caressing Siwon hyung’s arm. “hyung, I know that you are so tired for your tight and endless schedule, I know that you don’t have time to get enough sleep, but,,,, now you are sleeping too much hyung, it’s already three days, why wouldn’t you wake up?

 

You know what hyung? I already miss your famous dimples smile, I miss the way you make a gag even it always fails, I miss the way you always tease me on the stage, I even miss the prince gesture when you are talking and doing anything. do you remember hyung? Donghae hyung and I always imitate you on the show. Hyung, I miss the way you always being persistent to call you ‘hyung’. And you know what else? I always say that you are the Casanova of the group that you are the most handsome person among the members, you truly are hyung, you still look so handsome as ever although you are sleeping for days.” Kyuhyun touched Siwon hyung’s face with his slender finger. Every word Kyuhyun spoke could break every one’s heart.

 

I could hear Kyu was sobbing quietly. “hyung, you are scaring me now… wake up please?” a single tear fell down to Siwon hyung’s hand. I walked and sat beside him. I didn’t know what I should say. There was no word coming out from my mouth. I wouldn’t say that I knew his feeling, but I understood how it was like, to see someone you loved lying on the bed and you couldn’t do anything except wished him to regain his conscious.

Kyu didn’t have to turn his head to know that that was me who was sitting next to him.

“This is my fault… this is my fault Minnie-ah... if only Siwon didn’t try to save me, he wouldn’t be like this.”

“It’s not Kyu” I tried to tell him.

“Yes it is Changminnie. Couldn’t you see it clearly? Finally, finally he said that he loves me, but he doesn’t give me chance to answer it, he doesn’t give me chance to say “nado saranghae” to him. He is so unfair Changmin.” Kyuhyun wiped the tears on his cheek.

“Siwon is so cruel, isn’t he, Changminnie? He makes me fall to him, he pretended that he didn’t know that for such a damn long time. He was so dumb and hurt my feelings so many times whether he realized it or not. He whored himself to anyone just to show the world that he was straight. He hurt my heart like hell and he didn’t even know what he was doing. And he saved my life by sacrificing himself. He told me he loved me and didn’t even have a time to say I loved him too. Then he just sleeps, doesn’t even open his eyes and tells me if it’s true or not. He is so cruel, Changmin.” There were disappointed, worried, love, helpless, anger mixed up on his words.

 

“All this time, all the things I want to know is that he loves me back. And Siwon says that, but why? Why it should be like this? It’s fine for me if he doesn’t love me as long as he opens his eyes telling me that he is fine.  I can’t see him like this Changmin, I can’t!!” he began to shout.

 

His body was trembling slightly. Suddenly, he grabbed Siwon hyung’s collar.

“Don’t you dare to give up Siwon! Don’t you even dare to close your eyes forever! If… if you don’t wake up and decide to give up, then… I’ll… I’ll swear to God before you die I’ll kill you with my bare hand, I’ll definitely kill you myself. Do you hear that?? You hear that, huh??? Answer me! Answer me you, stupid moron!!!” he shook Siwon hyung’s body. I shut my eyes couldn’t even look what was happening as it was so heartbreaking.

 

I took his hands, forcing him to look at me. His eyes were so red. I knew that Kyuhyun felt so desperate that he couldn’t control himself. I held his hands tightly. His hands were very cold, I brought him to my arms. There was no word I could say, there was no shooting word I could tell him.

I was so startled when Kyu fell down sitting on the floor when I hugged him and I still hugged him. He was so weak. He gripped my front shirt, crying hard on my shoulder. I embraced him even tighter,

“Believe in Siwon hyung, Kyu. He will be fine, he will open his eyes, he won’t give up, and he will be back …. for you.” I whispered those words in his ears.

 

 

(skip time)

 

Still Changmin POV

I had to leave Kyuhyun although actually I didn’t want to. But the manager hyung called me and told me that I had schedule in the early morning and I needed to get back to the dorm to prepare for that.

Kyuhyun said that he was okay and assured me to go back. He himself would stay at the hospital. Seeing how sad Kyuhyun was and how desperate he was made me felt so helpless. Nothing I could do for him. Not even a single thing.

‘Dear God, I know I am not worthy, but I really need Your help. I never ask You anything, but now please hear my prayer, hear my plea for this once. You know that I love Kyuhyun, don’t You? If only I could, I would take Kyuhyun and make him happy for the rest of my life. But You have your own master plan, because the only one Kyuhyun loves is Siwon hyung, no one else. So, please, save Siwon hyung, don’t take him away from Kyu. Kyuhyun’s reason to be happy is him, so please let them to be together, God. I will do anything in exchange just to see him happy. This is how my love for him, this is how I love him.’