on my eyes dew forms, tears form, a small stream is made -coagulation's lyrics-K.R.Y

COAGULATION

 

Siwon didn’t come to the dorm for couple of weeks, even everyone could tell that Siwon was avoiding the members. Although he was in the same schedule then he would pretend to be busy chatting with someone else or heading somewhere. He was just like doing his job then disappeared. He kept saying that he was so busy filming his new drama. But, there was no way because all these times, Siwon could manage his time and spent time with the members.

 

What was even worse that Siwon was being ridiculous, extremely ridiculous that week.

He refused any member’s invitation to drink together or just doing exercise which he loved the most. But he preferred to go out with some random girls and somehow the press caught them and on the other day the articles were popping out. Today would be him and Im Yoona, next day would be him and Kim Stella, then all the tweets he post which was like himself to any woman.

 

Anytime manager hyung asked Siwon about this, he would simply say, ‘this is just coincidence’ and shrugged it off. Kyuhyun on the other hand would act like nothing was wrong, that he was totally cool with all those articles. But everyone could notice that every morning they would see Kyu’s swollen eyes and got even paler.

 

It was true that Kyu was still being cheerful on the stage, that he still had his amazing voice that everyone adored much. But every time he laughed, it sounded like he forced himself to laugh and it was so bitter to hear.

 

Siwon POV

I didn’t know what I was doing to be honest. I was avoiding my friends, the members and especially Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun... I felt my body got tensed if I remembered him. The way he said to Changmin, the way he confessed and said “saranghae” to him drove me crazy. I hated Kyuhyun for saying that damn word to other person. He was supposed to love me, wasn’t he? Everyone told me that our magnae loved me till it broke his heart when I stupidly hurt him by vocalizing the ‘gay things’ on the interview and definitely broke his heart even more when I, again, dumbly, posted a picture with Stella-ssi on my account. But why on earth he told Changmin that he loved him??

 

I gulped down, ‘Aish, pabboya, stupid me. You just heard everyone said that Kyu loved you Siwon. You never heard Kyu told you that he loved you himself.’ I felt anger built up.

 

Kyuhyun’s words were haunting my mind. Kyu was so that easy to replace me with Changmin. He was just a brat who looked for a rebound guy after me.

It was his right to do that. I gritted my teeth. But why it hurt me so much when he looked at other people? Why it hurt me so much when he smiled at other?

 

It was so not like me when I felt like I wanted to grab Sungmin hyung’s collar every time he chatted happily and did his eagyo to Kyu., when I felt like I was going to punch something every time Zhou Mi peck Kyuhyun’s forehead, and Chullie hyung did all the fan service-crap-things on the stage to Kyu, or when Wookie fed Kyu, when the monkey and the fish hugged him, or even when Teukie hyung ruffled his hair. I did bang my fist on the wall in the restroom soon after I saw my own eyes how Changmin piggybacked Kyu and the two were always together and when the coldest person, Kibum, smiled sweetly at Kyu and being so concerned to him.

 

It was true that Kyuhyun was the magnae and he was loved by everyone. They always did that, especially that Kyu was still recovering, but why I felt it was annoying this time?

  

Why it hurt like hell when he said ‘love’ to other? Damn it!! I gripped a glass I was holding on and threw it on the wall. My mind was clouded with anger and disappointment, although I didn’t have any idea what and why. I didn’t fall for Kyuhyun, did I?

 

I was in the state of confused of myself. There was uncomfortable feeling in my heart. Cho Kyuhyun, just one name but it surely had a great power to make me, Choi Siwon being a ed up person.

 

I took my key and walked out of my apartment to my car. I started to drive. Glasses of beers and wine wouldn’t sound bad tonight.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Super Junior members, minus Siwon hyung (a name that I wouldn’t want to mention about lately) and DBSK members were practicing together this evening. Changminnie suddenly hugged me from behind,

“Kyunnie-ah, let’s get a drink, you need to go out sometimes.” He pleaded. Well, Changmin was so tall, even taller than I was, and it was creepy to see him being so cute (or acted his best to look cute, couldn’t decide which one).

“Changmin is right, Kyu, come on, have fun! It’s been a long time we didn’t hang out together.” Hae hyung and Hyukkie hyung said to me. Chullie hyung was looking at me with the-just-come-or-you’ll-see-look.

They were right, I should give myself a day off from getting drowned of always thinking of Siwon hyung. I nodded at them.

“Sure” I said sweetly, then, as I could expect, they literally dragged me to come with them. Changminnie held my hand while I could feel Kibummie hyung eyed me and smiled at me all the way long.

 

 

At the pub

The music was so loud when Kyuhyun, Super Junior members and DBSK members arrived. They didn’t know that one of the member was already there, yes, Siwon, he was there busy drinking glasses of beers and tequila, and many more. His face was red and he was drunk.

 

Siwon was not sober enough to recognize that there was a girl approaching him. She was one of the celebrities who chased Siwon for this time. Thinking that this might be her chance, that girl, Yoona, walked to him.

“Siwon oppa… why are you drinking so much?” she was obviously tried to seduce Siwon with her needed voice.  Siwon who was dizzy, looking at her. Instead of seeing Yoona’s face, he felt like it was Kyuhyun who was talking to him. Siwon didn’t even resist when the girl suddenly got closer and kissed Siwon passionately.

 

Once Siwon opened his eyes, he recognized Kyuhyun, the real Kyuhyun standing infront of them covering his mouth and sad, disappointed expression plastered on his face. His almond shaped eyes were so teary. I shoved the girl aside.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah..” Siwon murmured the pale boy’s name unsurely.

Siwon could see that tears were falling down on the pale cheek of Kyuhyun. Siwon almost choked of sadness, he somehow realized that he did a mistake and it was horrible. He ,once again, succeed to tear Kyu’s heart into pieces. Siwon was raising his arms, trying to touch Kyuhyun’s face, wiping Kyuhyun’s tear when suddenly he saw a man covered Kyuhyun’s figure, blocking him all the way through. And another person grabbed his hand pulled him away and shoved him.

They were Changmin and Heechul.

“Stay away from Kyu..” Changmin said to Siwon, his voice was so cold.

“SIWON, ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR HEAD? OR YOU JUST SIMPLY DON’T HAVE BRAIN!!!” Heechul shouted angrily at Siwon who looked dumbfounded.

Heechul couldn’t control himself and he was ready to punch Siwon when Kyuhyun’s arm held his. “Don’t hyung…” Kyu said with hurtful eyes. He kept staring at Siwon, didn’t break the gaze.

Kibum couldn’t bear to see his precious Kyu was so hurt like that. So he held Kyuhyun’s face, made Kyu facing him and kissed him gently on the lips.

 

Kyu was so shocked that made him frozen at his place, no one could speak at that moment. Kibum turned his face to Siwon,

 

“Now, you and Kyuhyun are even, Siwon hyung.”

Kibum held Kyuhyun’s hand tightly, “I’ll take Kyu back to the dorm, hyungdeul.” He didn’t wait to the respond and left the rest.

Siwon, Changmin, Heechul and the others were looking at them until they disappeared from their sights. Leeteuk was sighing, they turned their heads to Siwon then.

 

“prepare yourself to lose Kyunnie, Siwon-ah”