an epilog, maybe? ^^

COAGULATION

 

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

 

 

I stared at the window, looking at a beautiful scene provided from the city’s lights, waiting for my beloved one to come here. It has been couple of months since I told him that I loved him. All the crap things we had been through made me cherish him even more, love him more, like I could feel my heart would explode from excitement.

I’ve been dating many people before, but being with Kyunnie I felt different, in a very better way. I didn’t have to pretend to be somebody else, I could be just me.

 

Being with him, I didn’t have to put a mask on to accomplish all the expectations I got from my surrounds, from people.

Whenever I was with others, I had to be oh so well mannered gentleman Siwon on earth, forcing myself to be someone who was created by all the rules that my family told me to do and it was tiring. Kyuhyunnie on the other hand, with his own way, always understands me, he would always stand by my side during the toughest time in my life, supporting me with all the things he had.

 

Yes he was still our evil magnae, he still had a very sharp tongue if he was annoyed, he would still throw witty replies to the hyungs, and he even would completely refuse to address us as hyung. He still obviously had a swing mood and his number one lover was still his PSP (only God knows how much I want to steal his PSP and throw it to the Pacific Ocean).

 

I remembered when he said, “you know hyung, I love you not because of who you are but who I am when I am with you”. The look in his eyes was captivating me. Once I’ve by tweeting, “Love me for who I am not for what I am.”

Then, he came to me and said that. His love surely was never selfish. Because I always believed whoever they are, they have to love themselves to before loving someone else, and for those who already do that, when they love you and accept for who you are, will love you for the rest of their life.

 

 

I was aware that our love wouldn’t be easy, the path would be rocky and windy as well. But, I couldn’t if it’s not him to be with me.

 

 It had to be him.

A smile let out from my face when I heard a footstep behind me. he told me that he had something for me and that he wanted to give it right away.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Okay, this is the most embarrassing moment in my life, he thought. Well, he didn’t know why in the fist place he decided to do this. He grabbed his own collar and gulped down.

What if, what if Siwon hyung refused? I would die from embarrassment. I would better drown myself. No, no, drowning myself wouldn’t help, drowning Eunhyuk hyung on the other hand. He felt his heart beat raced in amusing speed. Breath Kyu, breath, Kyuhyun told himself.

 

Then, he took a deep breath, and stepped in the room where he knew exactly his Siwon would be there.

Once Siwon heard Kyuhyun, he looked at the boy in front of him. He was always stunningly attractive in his own way. He was still wearing his t-shirt and a shawl covered his neck. His hair was a bit messy and his pale skin was almost glittering with the lights from the lamp. Siwon could feel that somehow his baby Kyu was a bit nervous that made him bit his own lips and trembling. He walked closer to Siwon, busy with his own mind.

 

Siwon raised his thick eyebrow, ‘what’s wrong with Kyu?’ he thought silently. Kyuhyun had looked down before he finally had courage to face Siwon. wanting to erase whatever that made Kyuhyun’s was so tense, Siwon leaned on him and kissed him on the lips, calming the magnae. He rubbed his lips on Kyuhyun’s.

 

“Would you tell me what is going wrong, baby?” he asked in a concern tone. Kyuhyun  pushed Siwon from his slightly. He looked at Siwon’s eyes, and Siwon could swear that he could see a blush on Kyuhyun’s face.

Kyuhyun then, raised his hand, moved it to his shawl.

 

“I told you I want to give you present, didn’t I ?” Kyuhyun asked him shyly.

 

Siwon nodded though he didn’t see anything on Kyuhyun’s arms. Slowly, Kyuhyun’s fingers removed the shawl which covered his neck, revealing his neck and his collar bone. He was so damn y wearing the V-neck.

 

Siwon’s eyes widen when he saw that his baby Kyu was wearing collar necklace made from red ribbon, so contrast with his pale skin,

“I am your present, hyung,” Kyuhyun smiled blandly.

 

Flashback

“So, how’s your relationship with Siwon, magnae?” Eunhyuk asked the magnae who was sulking all the day. Well, two things that could make Kyu sulked, the first one was Starcraft, and the second one was Siwon. Period.

Kyuhyun looked so hesitant, who wouldn’t if it was Eunhyuk who asked him like that. if it was Leeteuk hyung, the most reliable person in the team, he would answer it undoubtedly. But, tired of keep of thinking something that he didn’t know exactly made him wanted to blurt out whatever in his mind, it was not like Kyuhyun would rely Eunhyuk to give him advice.

“It’s just, about Siwon hyung…”

“What’s it about Siwon?”

“I … I wanted to thank him for everything he did for me hyung. I know, I know, don’t give me that look.” Kyuhyun pouted his lips once he saw Eunhyuk gave him a gummy-erted smile.

“It’s not like I doubt Siwon hyung or anything. But we have been dating for months now and it’s kind of frustrating when he kissed me passionately and touched me and what drove me mad was that I was the one who stepped back that time. I was too scared and after that he just touched me but he never initiated “it” anymore. I felt like a crap and I didn’t know what I have to do.” Eunhyuk couldn’t help but to laugh. Well, this was something that he rarely saw, a frustrated yet so cute magnae. He signaled Kyuhyun to come closer to him,

 

“I have something pops up in my mind, let me tell you.” he whispered with a smirk planted on his face.

 

Flashback ends

Siwon his lips, honestly he didn’t expect that his baby Kyu could be this cute. How he shyly said that he was the gift somehow aroused Siwon to his edge. He loved Kyu , all this time he always craved of his Kyuhyun. but he understood, he was the one who said that he despised being gay. And when he touched Kyu, he was refused by the pale boy.

Siwon thought maybe Kyu was afraid, maybe Kyu wasn’t ready, or maybe Kyu still doubted Siwon’s love for him. Whatever the reason was, he would wait. He realized that he had been a completely jerk back then.

“Beautiful…” Siwon said while caressing Kyuhyun’s face. He loved the tenderness of the skin he touched. Without Kyuhyun could even notice, Siwon eyed the drawer beside his bed. He smiled at himself.

 

Yes, today is the day to tell him.

Today will be the day I have been waiting for.

 

Siwon led Kyu to the bed without breaking the kiss. Siwon lifted Kyuhyun to make him sat on his la, facing him. His muscular arm rested on Kyuhyun’s waist while the other one rubbed the younger’s back. Kyuhyun’s arm, on the other hand was hugging Siwon’s neck.

“Are you sure, baby?” Siwon asked Kyu. He wouldn’t want to hurt this precious person of him, he already hurt him enough. That time, Siwon just wanted to love him even more. Kyuhyun nodded,

 

“I love you, Choi Siwon…” he whispered in Siwon’s ears, making the handsome man felt so blessed. The sweet voice of his lover was as sweet as angel’s sighing.

 

 

 

(skip time)

Kyuhyun was still sleeping beside Siwon while the other guy already woke up. Siwon Kyuhun’s hair carefully not to disturb his sleep.

He took a small box from the drawer.

 

He opened the box and there was something shinning inside.

 

A ring.

It’s not like any other ring. It’s not made from silver, gold or even platinum. Siwon had prepared this and chose this carefully. He wanted this to be the symbol of their bound, the symbol of something they had.

It is made from black titanium.  It was a black titanium ring with traditional celtic designs which was loaded with meaning,

 

My past, my present and my future for lasts forever,

For its strength, power and certainty

 

Siwon could feel Kyuhyun was moving around which meant that he already woke up but just too lazy to open his doe pretty eyes. Siwon hand’s reached at his lover and pulled him closer,

 

He kissed Kyuhyun’s head. I am more than getting used to have him wake up next to me every morning, giving him morning kiss, cuddling and all being lovey dovey things.

“Wake up baby..” Siwon whispered in Kyuhyun’s ears, sending another warm intoxicating breath to the magnae’s sensitive area. Kyuhyun mumbled, “it tickles hyung…”

 

Siwon was staring at him, one hand landed on the bed, supporting his body while another hand grabbed the box.

“Baby…” he called the magnae.

 

Suddenly, Siwon started to hum one of his band’s songs. A sweet song to propose someone they love.

 

Geudaereul saranghandaneun malpyeongsaeng maeil haejigo shipeo

Saying I love you is what I want to do the most everyday in my life

 

Would you marry me? Neol saranghago akkimyeo saragaro shipeo

Would you marry me? I want to love you, treasure you, and live with you

 

Geudaga jami deul ddaemada nae pare haewojugo shipeo

I want you to lean on my shoulders each time you sleep

 

Would you marry me? Ireon naui maeum heorakhaejurae?

Would you marry me? With this heart of mine, will you accept me?

 

 

Pyeongsaeng gyeote isseulge, I do

Neol saranghaneun geol, I do

To accompany you for the whole lifetime, I do

To love you, I do

 

Neungwa biga wado akkyeojuyeonseo, I do

Neoreul jikyeojulge, my love

Regardless of snow and rain, i will be there to protect you, I do

Let me be the one to protect you, my love

 

 

Uriga naireul meogeodo useumyeo saragago shipeo

Even if we are becoming older, we will smile and live on

 

Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamkke haejurae?

Would you marry me? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?

 

Himdeulgo eoryeowodo, I do

Neul daega isseulga, I do

No matter how weary and tired we are, I do

I will always be by your side, I do

 

Uri hamkkehaneun malheun nal dongan, I do

maeil gamsahalge, my love

The days when we will spend together, I do

Everyday will my heart be thankful, my love

 

 

Orae jeonbuteo neoreul wihae junbuhan

Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwo

I have prepared this (ring) for you since a long time ago,

Please take this shiny ring in my hand

 

 

 While singing Siwon took the small box and opened it infront of his baby Kyu who seemed stunning.

He placed the box on his palm, and his other hand took Kyuhyun’s hand and put in on his chest, to feel his crazy hear beats.

 

Oneulgwa gateun mameuro jigeumui yaksok gieohalge

Would you marry me?

Just like the mood today, remember the promise that we're making now

Would you marry me?

 

 

 

Siwon stopped singing.

He felt so nervous and his hand trembling. He was so afraid of rejection. And he knew if Kyuhyun refused him, he would prefer to drown himself in the deep blue sea than he had to face it. he was always being confident for everything he did, everything he involved.

 

But that time, all the confidence just melted away to who knows where.

 

“So,” Siwon asked, gulping down hard before continuing, “so, would you marry me? Well, at least stay with me like…. Forever? “

 

Kyuhyun stared at the older guy. He was so flustered. He was so touched and he was so happy that made him didn’t have any idea to express it. he didn’t even know how to say a word.

 

Siwon waited,

Minutes felt like longer than forever for him. he was spacing out in nerve when he just heard a sweet, rich voice he adored most.

 

 

I do

Neul daega isseulga, I do

Uri hamkkehaneun malheun nal dongan, I do

Maeil gamsahalge, my love

I do

I will always be by your side, I do

The days when we will spend together, I do

Everyday will my heart be thankful, my love

 

Kyuhyun smiled, an angelic one. His slender fingers touched Siwon’s face slightly and send electric jolt .

 

“I do….” Kyuhyun told him in the kiss, not a passionate one, but just a kiss that you know it will seal all the words you’ve said so there is no turning back. and they believe they don’t even have to think to turn back.

 

 

 

 

At Super Junior’s dorm

 

“So, uri Siwon is proposing Kyuhyunnie. How could you know that, Changmin-ah?” Leeteuk asked the magnae of DBSK. He frowned a bit. It was true that Suju’s members already knew this, but he didn’t understand why Changmin could know that too.

 

And that time, DBSK members and Suju’s members were gathering together at Suju’s dorm that moment.

 

“Yes, because Siwon called me first and asked if we could meet. We met and we had talked too. Kibum-ssi and Heechul hyung were there either.” Changmin explained. Yunho was placing his tanned arm on his magnae’s shouder while Jaejoong placed his hand on Changmin’s knee. Changmin nodded at his hyungs like saying he was totally fine.

 

Flash back

Siwon stood up from his sit when he saw the three men were approaching him. They were standing in awkward silence in the corner of the park. It was quite because the temperature was freezing for them to stay outside.

 

Siwon exhaled deeply before bowed to them in 90 degrees.

“Give, no, Let me take care of Kyuhyunnie from now on, Heechul hyung, Kibum-ssi, and Changmin-ssi” he spoke clearly. Siwon was not that dumb for not realizing that three men in front of him loved his baby Kyu. and although they were not Kyu’s family to ask for the permission, he still would do that, because Siwon respected their feelings.

 

Heechul sighed,

“As long as Kyuhyunnie is happy, I won’t mind, Simba.”

Kibum smiled and nodded. “True” Changmin added. “Come on, no need to do this, this is embarrassing” Heechul hyung complained. Well, he was so not into drama things.

 

Siwon raised his head and grinned, “it should be the time you guys tell me that you will kill me if I hurt him, shouldn’t it?”

“Nope, if you hurt Kyuhyunnie, he would be able to kill you after making your life miserable by himself, he is the well known evil magnae after all. Not to mention that he has evil brothers such as LordvoldeMIN, evil senior and killer smile with evil things run on his minds” Heechul hyung blurted out.

They chuckled.

 

 

 

 

‘Yes it is, Siwon, you better watch your back, you hurt him and I will take him away from you.’ one of them promised in his heart bitterly but still with a fake smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

*mianhae if the epilog is so anticlimax, *cries in desperate*. I was writing this while sobbing because I couldn’t join SuShow4INA and felt so helpless about that.

 

thanKYU for all the comments, subscribes and anything you give and supports on COAGULATION. Guess I’ll see you on my other fics if you are willing too :p*

 

 

GOMAWO ALL

 

SARANGHAE!!!!