andante..

COAGULATION

 

“You can do something to return me the favor, Siwon hyung.” I had to admit that I disliked Changmin’s voice that time. Changminnie would use that certain tone if he was incredibly mad and the words he threw would be as sharp as guillotine. I eyed Yunho-ah who seemed to understand what I was thinking. He was about to speak to cut whatever Changmin would say. But it was too late.

 

 “Leave Kyuhyunna, would you, Siwon-ssi?” Changmin said in stern voice. Yunho gave Changmin a death glare. I was so shocked that couldn’t speak a work to calm down the tension of the atmosphere. ‘What are you thinking Changminnie?’

 

No One POV

The tension of the atmosphere was getting worse. Jae couln’d even believe what their magnae had said to Siwon. they knew all the stories about Siwon and Kyu’s relationship, and if there was someone who understood it really well, it was absoulutely Changminnie. He was the one who always comforted Kyu, he was the one who always stepped in to protect Kyu form his one sided love, he was the only one Kyu would run for when he was so broken. So why, why did Changmin have to say something like that? it was so not Changmin they’ve known since forever.

 

Siwon glared at Changmin’s face. Those two didn’t break the gaze they gave each other. Siwon moved from his bed, he sat down on the corner of his bed, he stared at Changmin intently, while Changmin leaned on the wall, his hands crossed on his chest, stared back at Siwon.

 

Jae was about to grab Changmin’s hand when Yunho stopped him. Yunho, as the leader, he eyed Jaejoong, they had to believe Changmin first, there was no way Changmin would do anything he didn’t think about it first. Yunho gave a slight nod to Jae, to wait what would happen next before they stepped in the middle.

 

“Why should I? Why would I?” he spoke in a very calm yet so dangerous tone. Siwon is the type of the guy who wouldn’t shout or scream or even yell when he got really really mad, he would just simply use a very cold and threatening tone which was so sharp to hurt people.

 

“If you are really Kyu’s best friend, you should have just known from the very beginning that he loves me so much, aren’t you? And now you are asking me to leave him? In order to pay you back?!” Siwon said that with a cold tone. Even Jaejoong could swear, Siwon had his murderous tone ever.  Worriedly, Jae looked at Yunho, but the leader seemed to listen the conversation happened quietly. Changmin remained silent. he didn’t bother himself to reply or give an answer. Moreover, Changmin was not someone who could be threatened easily.

“It’s true.” Changmin said. “It’s true that Kyu loves you. And it’s more than true that I know it. what I don’t know is your own feeling Siwon hyung. It’s damn true that you save Kyu, which I’m thankful for. That’s why I decided to save you too. So it makes you and Kyu are even.”

“Look here, I need to know how your feeling to Kyu is. Is it just sympathy?

 

Or just a damn pity?”

 

Siwon POV

 

A pity, changmin said. He must be kidding me. But to think about it, he got his point, he adores Kyu so much to not let anyone hurt Kyu. in one or another way, I could understand why changmin asked me about all of this. Once I said that I love Kyuhyun back, was the time of no turning back.

When I accepted my own feeling, it doesn’t mean that everything would go easy. It would be much more complicated. Maybe the members accepted us for who we are, since I know that they are the same.

But, family, fans, society.

People sometimes just always see things in black and white. They make their own statements about what is wrong and what is right. As for what are I and Kyu choosing, people would judge us inhumanly.

 

But, once again, love is never wrong.

 

I decided to get up. it’s very hard to do since I was not fully recovered. Yunho hyung then helped me. I walked closer to Changmin.

 

“I would never leave Kyuhyun,

I couldn’t promise you things that I don’t know for sure. But I will make him feel that he is loved. To love, to cherish, and to protect him. Siwon said, facing Changmin, smiling at him and showing his dimples.

Changmin looked straight to Siwon’s deep eyes. He felt so relief since he didn’t find any doubt there.

He returned the smile. It still hurt to let go someone you loved for years, but Changmin knew, sooner or later it would eventually happen.

“Good. Then I’ll propose that as your payback. I would like to say that ‘I will take him if you make him cries in the future, but it will sound so cheesy and grossy. And I don’t like being written off as cliché.”  Changmin chuckled.

 

 

(Skip time)

 

Yunho was driving in the front seat, Jaejoong was sitting next to Changmin in the back seat while Changmin was staring at the window.  He felt his hand was taken by Jae hyung and squeezed gently.

Yunho eyed him from the mirror and smiled at him.

“Tomorrow we’ll be heading to Japan for couple of months, do you want to say something to Kyu? We can drive you to meet him.” Yunho broke the silence. Changmin shook his head.

“I will tell him when we will already at Japan, hyung. Well, he sill sulk of course, but seeing him now is… something I can’t do… yet..” he said weakly. It was enough, enough to pretend to be strong. He was just with his hyungs who understood him. it would be a complete lie if he said that he was okay. He had a broken heart. And it hurt as hell. He knew that he would be fine sometime. He would accept it with serenity. He knew he would.

 

“Let’s have a drink tonight. Call Yoochun and Su-ie.” Yunho decided which earned a surprised expression from both Jaejoong nad Changmin because they knew that their leader hates drinking. Noticing the changing expression from s, Yunho just smiled, “breaking the habit once won’t make you die.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*next chap will be a fluff?? maybe... :) and another twist? kekekekekekekekeke*