coagulation 2

COAGULATION

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

It was pretty late when I just finished my schedule of today. Actually I asked Teukie hyung to give me another day off, but the manager refused it, so I had had to do radio broadcast before I could visit Siwon hyung. it’s been 5 days and there was still no response or anything showed that Siwon hyung would wake up. I miss him so much, really miss him. Every time I talked to him, even though I knew that he wouldn’t answer, but I told him all the things that came up on my mind, all the members’ activities, the fans’ prayer, any single thing.

 

DEGG

 

 

I touched my own chest, it hurt. I felt like there were thousands of needles stabbing my chest. It was like something gripped my lung and squeezed it firmly. I tried to exhale multiple times, hoping it would make me better. I didn’t want them suspicious. I ‘m fine, obviously, well maybe just a lil bit tired, but I can still deal with that. I just wanted to spend my time with Siwon hyung.

 

I made up my face before grabbing the door’s handle.

Again. There’s a tug I felt in my chest. It’s more painful than the previous one. It’s almost unbearable. I gritted my teeth and my feet went wobble as my vision became blurring. I might end up fall down on the floor if Heechul hyung didn’t grab my hand and help me to stand on my own feet.

 

 

“Kyu-ah, gwenchana?” Heechul hyung frowned deeply. People always said that he was a blunt harsh snarky and yet witty hyung who is more evil than I am, which actually some are true but Heechul hyung also a very caring person. He was the one who really took care of me when I had to be hospitalized for 78 days after the accident occurred and I got broken ribs, hip fractured and things. He visited me every day, cheering me up, he is a good hyung indeed.  

 

 

“Gwechana hyung…” I gave him my best reassuring smile. I had to not let them get worried. Besides I am sure I would be just fine. all the things I wanted to see the most was that Siwon hyung finally wake up and we could be together, all of us, as we used to be, we supposed to be all this time. Heechul hyung was staring at me, I could say that he knew something wasn’t right but I squeezed his arm lightly, telling him that there was nothing he needed to worry about and hoped that Heechul hyung would just shrug it off.

 

“You look so pale, Kyu-ah… well, way better and hotter than that vampire-Edward Cullen-guy if I could say that out loud, but, you do look pale, are you sure you are alright?” Heechul hyung is truly the mood maker of the group, no matter how gloomy the situation is, he could make you laugh. I found myself giggled and hugged him slightly,

“No need to worry hyung. it’s Siwon hyung who needs to be worried about.” I smiled at him bitterly.  ‘I am just tired a bit, I’ll be better in a second.” I told him.

“Yah! I am not that stupid, magnae! I could swear to all Siwon’s bibbles that you didn’t have enough sleep for these damn five days, and that you barely ate. And yet the pabbo manager still forced you to do all the things like having live broadcast, doing radio program shows whatever!” his voice was in a very high pitched tone that I knew that Heechul hyung seemed so pissed off.

“I’m sorry, hyung.” I muttered, didn’t dare to face him.

 

“Aish!’ he shouted again, scratched his head. “I’m not blaming you Kyu-ah. But think about yourself too, it won’t be good to get sick while you are being stubborn as hell to keep the sick accompanied! it is ridiculous. “He kept lecturing me, even though I knew he was right. I nodded to him. “I will hyung.”  I said in reply. 

My head started getting hurt too, I swallowed hard many times, trying to ignore the pains. I flinched my fists. ‘Don’t change your facial expression Kyuhyun, don’t ..’ I kept telling myself. i thought I need the pain killer immediately if I didn’t want all people keep asking what’s wrong with me.

 

 

 

“Hyung, I have to do something for a while. Can you… umhh..” I felt a bit hesitant asking Heechul hyung to stay with Siwon because everybody knows that no one dares to ask or tell Heechul hyung what to do. Suddenly Heechul hyung raised his hand, he ruffled my hair gently.

 

“I’ll keep my eye on Simba, Kyu-ah, it’s not like he can jump over the bed and show off his abs around to the crazy fangirls.”

 

After thanking Heechul hyung, I dragged myself to the nearest drugstore, outside of the hospital. I couldn’t risk anything to make members saw me.

 

 

 

Heechul POV

Once Kyuhyun left me, I entered Simba’s room and sat down on the chair near his bed. Look at our almighty Simba, who was laying helplessly not even moved an inch. No matter how much I disliked him for being so stupid about his previous actions which hurt Kyu,  how stupid he was for not realizing his feeling sooner and made Kyu suffer, Simba is still my cute dongsaeng. He kept lecturing me about his belief, he was all being concerned to everyone, how he addicted to do exercise to build his own body, or how he used all the gentle man gestures whenever he speaks.

 

But above it all, I owed him my deepest gratitude for saving our magnae. If only Siwon didn’t push him aside when the lamp fell down, maybe our magnae wouldn’t survive. And I couldn’t bear the thought of losing him. we had almost lost him when the accident happened in 2007, when the doctors almost gave up on him and even said that Kyuhyun’s chance of life was less than 20%.

 

You got it right, I like Kyuhyun more than a hyung should. What makes me fall to him is not his appearance or his sweet voice which are very true. But I began to realize that I liked him when I knew him always look at Siwon, love Siwon no matter what, I knew it all. I know that I couldn’t win his heart too, I am just his evil hyung and he falls for our pastor. I love him the most for not wanting him to get sad of this circumstances, blaming himself because Siwon is still in coma, forcing himself to spend every minute with unconscious Siwon, taking care of him although I could swear that every one who sees him and got eyes may say that Kyuhyun isn’t in good condition. His body and immune are weaker than normal people. A while a go his pneumothorax acted up and he said that it was a minor one. He is not a good liar too.

 

I was staring at Siwon. It was weird because I used to see him acting ridiculous especially on the stage.

 

“Hey,  Simba. You know I am not good in talking nonsense, don’t you? I am not good in being cheesy either. So I’d just blurt out what comes in my mind now. “ I chuckled, well, maybe I was going crazy now. Why would I talk to someone who was laying unconscious? But, I needed to talk to him, for lifting the burden I had, the burden of seeing someone I cared looking like a mess because of the one he loved was being like this.

“Hey, you are truly an idiot, Simba! I know you love Kyu, right? So you need to recover in a fast lightning speed or else I will take him from you! Kyu is too cute to resist for the boys out there. “I chuckled devilishly then let out a sigh.

 

“Siwon, listen. Members are worried about you. Teukie looks much older with all the wrinkles, Ryeowook misses to make a waffle for you every morning, monkey and fish cry every time they remember you, Kibum calls everyday in his damn schedule asking your progress, Teddy Bear even loses his appetite, Sungmin and Yesung are asking about you too.

 

More importantly, you have to wake up for Kyuhyun. He always stays here for you, he skips meal to spend more time with you. And although we tell him to take care of himself , being stubborn as he is, you know he will not listen any word from us. Remember his motto “not to listen what others tell you”, I hate to admit it, but its only you who could lecture him. He would listen to your word, Siwon.

 

So, stop being stubborn and wake up soon. “

 

 

I squeezed his muscular arm gently and smiled at him. I am the one who never believes in the higher power. But if I can ask now, hey Siwon’s God, Siwon has done his job to save Kyuhyun and I thank for that. Now, please do Your job to wake him up, okay? Because it is nothing if You save Kyu but You let Siwon’s dying. Their happiness is intertwined, can You see that God? Well, sure You can, You are the God after all.

 

 

 

(skip time)

Kyuhyun POV

 

I blinked several times tried to adjust to the light in the room. I was awaken, my body felt like Shindong hyung had stepped on it which was so bad. I stretched a bit. No wonder I felt that bad, I had fallen asleep on the chair and my head had been leaning on Siwon’s bed. My eyes caught Siwon hyung’s face. He is so handsome.

 

I couldn’t help but to caress his handsome face. My finger was tracing his thick eyebrow, his pointed nose, and down to his lips. I fought the urge to kiss him. but I lost anyway.

So I moved closer to him, and placed a kiss on his forehead.

“I love you hyung. I’ll wait for you no matter how long it will take.” I whispered to him. I didn’t realize that I was crying and a single drop of tear fell down on Siwon’s cheek. I was about to get up when a low husky voice I knew so well suddenly heard of

 

“It’s so unfair to kiss someone who is not conscious.”

 

My heart skipped a bit. Is there any possible that that’s him???

 

 

 

 

My beloved readers, one question please, sad ending or happy ending?? ^^

Kekekekekekekeke,,

Saranghae!!!