2nd Mission

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

 

The PD handed us the mission card when we arrived at the classroom.

*Are we going to study today? I don't want someone else to take over my first position...Oh...I'm the only Nerd in the school and the second position is like 50 marks away from me, well-* 

"~~~~~?" You saw a hand in front of you face, waving. 

"Oh..Sorry-" You replied, face flushed. "What's the mission anyways?"

"Let's see-" Minwoo took out the mission card from the envelope and flip the card over.

"MISSION," Minwoo read. "Wife and Husband-" Minwoo cleared his throat after he read that phrase.

Your blushed, and you could see Minwoo's ears turning into a faint pink too. "Go on.." You muttered meekly.

"-are suppose to prepare a meal for the another. You will have half-an-hour to get your supplies from the nearby supermarket, and another hour to prepare. Once the Lunch bell rings, it indicates the end of your preparation and the meal is to be served. Both of you would be eating on the stage in the canteen. The food prepared would be tasted by both of you, the wife eating the one that the husband prepared and vice-versa. The ratings would be done by you, and 2 person chosen randomly by the PD. Mission is a success when the ratings are both similar, the random picked student and you. The prize would be a date to somewhere. Good luck with your mission, the We Got Married Crew." Minwoo smiled.

*Wait- Eating in front of the whole school?! And, that also means that- Key would b-be watching...* You started to trail off into a daze. What would Key think of you? *Wait! ~~~~~! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS WHEN KEY'S BEEN SO BAD TO YOU?* A voice in your head shouted. But another voice rebutted, *Maybe he just don't want Hyuna to suspect.* *Are you crazy? A boyfriend never speaks bad of his girlfriend to no matter who.* *N-*

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" You screamed.

Minwoo jumped, "~~~~? Y-You okay?" 

You realised what you just did and blush of embarssment. *He's gonna think I'm some crazy mad woman from the Mental Hospital now...*

"Y-yeah..I'm fine, nothing to worry about," You gave a force smile while waving both your hands frantically.

He nodded slowly, "Should we start with the mission now?"

"Okay, so we're going separate ways for 2 hours right?" You chuckled at 'separate ways'. It sounded like you're gonna break up with him after a day.

He raised an eyebrow at your action, he didn't seemed to get why you laugh. "Y-Yeah, why are you laughing?"

"Nothing!" You shook your head.

He smiled before turning and walking towards the exit.

"Bye Wifey!" He e last time and showed you a heart with both his arms.

"W-Wifey?" You blushed again, "B-Bye..."

***

You entered the Supermarket nervously, you weren't used to this kind of attention. The cameramen and PD members following you is already making you nervous, plus the show airing to the whole Korea was causing you to hyperventilate and now, there's even people staring at you. Not to mention just now in school when boys started to wink at you and stuff. You shivered.

*Get use to this Oh ~~~~~~!* You thought, pointing your fist into the air and beamed.

The crew members chuckled at your cuteness.

"Okay, so I'm suppose to cook something for Minwoo? I'm such a bad cook..." You muttered.

"What's the budget again?" You asked the PD crew.

"30000 WON" The PD crew replied.

You nodded. *What should I cook?..."

You eyes lightened up at the sight of a cookbook.

"I can get this right?" You asked the crewmember again.

She nodded.

You took the cookbook in your hands and flipped through it, "Kimchi Pancakes! They seem easy!"

You gleamed at your achievement, "This mission is gonna be a success~"

*First I need Kimchi and green onion...* You thought as you continued looking at the cookbook whilst walking. "Then I need vegetable oil- AHH!"

You tripped over your foot. *No, I'm gonna embarass myself in front of the whole world..* You closed your eyes, preparing for the fall.

You felt yourself landed on something, it was soft and- defitenitely not the floor. *Wait-W-Wha-Who am I on?* You opened one eye.

"MINWOO!?" You gasped. "What are you doing here?!" 

You felt yourself blushing when you realise the distance between the 2 of you. 

You were right on top of him and he's just beneath you.

Your eyes traced his face, *He's somehow good-looking...*

"Oh! Sorry..." You quickly got up. You gave him a hand and he took it.

You stole a quick glance at your recipe book before placing it behind your back.

"S-So, you're here shopping for the groceries too?" You asked nervously. You swear you felt your heart flutter.

He nodded awkwardly. Your eyes caught the colour of his face, there was a slight amount of pink of it.

*He's blushing?* You thought, *Wait! Am I?* You absentmindedly placed you hands on your face, then felt your ears if they were warm.

"I am." You mumbled, still embarassed from just now.

"I-I"ll get go-going!" He stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's meant to b-be a surp-surprise right?" He chuckled softy.

You nodded a little too quickly.

"W-well then, bye!" He waved his hand and quickly dashed off to the toiletries side of the supermarket. 

You, still thinking back of the scene, didn't realise his actions.

"He went to get toilet papers, ~~~~~~ - shii" A crew member spoke before breaking into a soft laughter.

"R-Really?" You asked, your eyes darting to the toilet section of the supermarket. Sure enough, you saw him brisked out from behind the shelves and shuffled quickly to the poultry section.

You laughed. "Right! The mission! 10 minutes...!" You then dashed to get whatever you needed before paying and running back to school.

 

--

MINWOO SOUNDED SO SMEXY IN LOVE STYLE XD

I LIKE EXO NOW~ SEHUN. LUHAN. TAO