Is she a new student?"

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

"AISH!" Your turned off your ringing alarm and got off to the bed. You freshen up, before going to the closet to picked out your clothes.

You realised, the new apparels that Minwoo had bought you had taken up most of the space in it. You smiled as yesterday played through your mind.

"Oh! I need to get dress up!" You took a light denim hot short and a cropped muscle tank and went to change.

"I look...*hawt*" Your face flustered even though you said it yourself.

"Time to go to school!" You merrily skipped to grab your items and headed off.

=====

You halted suddenly as you reached the school gates.

"They'll probably annoy me like they usually do..." You muttered, feeling your spirits draining. "Key wouldn't take notice of me either..." You sighed, as you hugged your books closer to your body as you stepped into the school grounds.

"DAFUQ?"

"Is she new?"

"Look! A hot chick!"

Startled by the sudden compliments, you looked around, behind you. There was no one else. *They were...complimentating me?* You beamed an eyesmile.

Many boys started to flood in when they heard the news. Key and Hyuna were passing by when they saw you surronded by guys.

"Who's stealing all the attention from me?!" Hyuna spat in anger.

"Why do you need attention from guys anyways? I'm your boyfriend! You only need me!" Key replied, matter-of-factly, just like an old ajumma.

Hyuna kept silence. *Long-winded*

Key squinted his eyes at the so-called 'new student'. "W-Wait..." He mumbled. "Isn't that ~~~~~?"

"WHAT?!" Hyuna screeched at the top of her voice. Everyone, including you turned to look.

"SHE'S THE FRIGGIN NERD!? WHY IS SHE SO-" *Beautiful?"

Everyone gasped. You could hear people saying alot of remarks. "I should've treated her better. Never judge a book by it's cover.I need to study more"

You sighed. You stared at Key, purposely trying to see how he reacted. Of course, shock was written all over his face.

*Damn! She's hotter than I thought...* Key looked up, realising that you were staring at him. He raised an eyebrow.

You blushed as you turned away.

"Let's go!" Hyuna muttered between clenched teeth as she paced away. Key had to run to catch up with her.

*Key...* You felt your heart shatter, *Don't he ever take notice of me? Why is he only looking from afar? Not speaking to me?*

"~~~~~~~~~~! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AND HAWT!" Hearing that, you immediately blush. "Minwoo!" 

"Hehe~" He chuckled, "Let's go!" He said as he grabbed your hand. Heat rushed to your face at the skinship. Many girls held that breath when they saw the scene. 

"We got a film to go!"

"H-Huh? Where?" You asked. You had totally no idea that you got a filming today.

"Class!" He chuckled.

Both of you then entered your class,