They're here.

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

PLAY THIS WHEN YOU'RE READING: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnoqyOguVY

 

"Have a good day ~~~~~!" Your mom called out to you before you exited the house.

"I will!" You cheerfully replied when the door slammed behind you.

"You definitely will. They're here." You mom mumbled, smiling while she cleared the table.

--

You arrived in school, only to be greeted by a mob of girls, this time, it was even bigger than the crowd that had gathered around Minwoo the previous time.

You squinted your eyes to see who or what they were surrounding.

"What's happening?" You asked yourself.

You shook your head at the huge crowd, *I need to get through th-*

"SEHUN! LUHAN!" The crowd of girls chanted.

*WHAT?!* You mentally scream. You rush forward and shove whoever was in your route. You couldn't care less about the insults or comments, your main priorty was to find out if the two names were really who you thought they are.

You nearly lose your heart beat when you saw the faces of the two males. Standing right in front of you were 2 baby-faced men, each with a flawless and white-glowing face. They were the ones you were looking for, all these years...

"Oppa..." You spoke, but softly. You were still recovering from shock.

Both of them returned their gaze to you, they seemed to be looking for someone.

They raised their eyebrows, probably thinking you were just another girl.

"Sorry, but we're kinda looking for someone..." Sehun explained, his eyes darting back to his surroundings.

You look at them bewildered. *I think they don't recgonise me after my makeover...* 

"Yah... I am your little sister, ~~~~~" You muttered, a little heartbroken.

Your name caught their attention immediately, they looked back at you.

"OH MY GOSH!" Both of them gasped, before giving you a tight hug, Luhan on one side and Sehun on the other.

A tear rolled down your cheek, "Oppas, I missed you guys alot..."

"We did too~" They replied truthfully.

Everyone stared in awe at the three of you. 

Key was part of the crowd, *How many guys does she have in her life?* He muttered a few inchorent words before leaving, not wanting to see the rest of the show. *And there's still that friggin bastard...*

They released you after a while. Your face was stained with tears, but you felt enlightened inside. A smile was plastered on your face, it reached your eyes. It was a perfect and genuine smile.

You gave a peck to the both of them on their cheeks. And they kissed your cheeks back.

Everyone gasped, but the three of you didn't seemed to mind, you all were too lost in your own world..

You pouted when a thought hit you, "Why didn't you guys informed me that you're coming!?"

The two of them chuckled. "It was meant to be a surprise!"

"We did get a huge surprise from you too!" Luhan added.

You scoffed, happily. 

"I told you, you were pretty!" Sehun laughed, pulling your cheeks.

"Yah!" You slapped his hands off.

He stuck his tongue and you, "Merong~"

You did the same.

The crowd around you soon drifted off, knowing that the three of you were to immersed with yourselves and the attention would never shift to them.

But inside everyone, they had a thought, who are you to them?

"You know, you should've known that we were coming here actually..." Sehun stated a matter-of-factly.

You raised your eyebrow. "How?"

"If only you were into Kpop. You would've known a few weeks back..." He continued.

You didn't answer that question.

"Well, we're going to be in the entertainment industry soon. That's why all these people know our names~"

Your eyes widened. "WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS?!" 

You jumped into the arms of Sehun.

"AHHH!! I SHOULD'VE BEEN A KPOP FAN!" You whined, scolding yourself mentally in the head.

"We got tons of teasers, and we're in the prestigous entertainment company, SM~" Luhan boasted.

You nodded, you knew the company SM, but you didn't know what groups they produced.

Another thought entered your head, *Minwoo's a idol too right! OH! I should tell them about the show~"

"Yah-"

"Stop calling us Yah. We have a name." Sehun complained, showing you a look, "And get off me~"

You obediently obliged and jumped down from his arms. He stumbled back a little from the sudden loss of weight.

You and Luhan cackled. 

"Well, as I was saying-"

"Hi ~~~~~!" A voice called.

The three of you turned to look, Minwoo was walking towards you while waving.

"Oh, hi Minwoo!" You smiled.

He came over and looked at the both of them. *Aren't they...Sehun and Luhan? OH! ARE THEY-*

"They're my long lost brothers!" You faked a sob.

Sehun and Luhan laughed. "She's our long-lost sister, from the North pole."

"YAH!"

"We have a name~" Luhan reminded.

You rolled your eyes in amusement.

"I see~" Minwoo chuckled.

"Well, who's this guy? Your boyfriend?" 

"What?! N-no..." You quickly replied.

"Well, but he's actually my husband..." You rubbed your neck awkwardly.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE MARRIED AT 18?!" 

You shook your head vigourously. "I'm in the show 'We Got Married'! He's my fake husband! Get it?"

They both nodded, absorbing the information you just gave them.

"Thank god you aren't. I won't be able to marry you off if you were now." Luhan faked a tear, acting like he was your mom.

"Pfft." 

The bell rang, indicating it was time for class and the end of your chit-chat.

"Aww.." You whined.

"Don't worry! We got the same classes as yours! For the WHOLE day~" Sehun and Luhan chuckled.

"How did you know my classes?" You asked.

"Ops." They both said. "We have our means~"

You scoffed. "Bye Minwoo!"

You held the two guys hands and left for your first class.

Minwoo grinned at the sight. *I'm glad she's happier now...*

---

SEHUN AND LUHAN <3 I LOVE EXO ALOT, ALOT, ALOT. XD

And time for SPAZZ~

 

LUHAN

 

 

 

 

SEHUN

 

FLAWLESS MEN. BORN DERPS. <3 <3

 

And they're real. <3 <3 HUNHAN [But not as lovers P.S xD]

 

LUHAN SAYS: OH MY GOSH! I'M FEATURED IN THIS STORY! WAIT, I AM IN ALOT MORE! I'M GONNA CRY -laughs before crying-

SEHUN SAYS: IM IN MANY OF THEM TOO! HAHAHA

LUHAN SAYS: Ohhh...

COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBES ARE LOVED