The Date at Lotte World

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

You shivered when you stepped through the doors of Lotte World. Boys were giving you the stares and you wasn't enjoying it. 

But, your attention immediately shifted when you saw the Haunted House ride in front of you. *Damn it*

"You wanna go on that?" Minwoo asked, not sure whether you were interested in it.

You shook your head quickly, "I don't wish-" You paused. Something, or someone caught your eye.

Walking towards the both of you was Key and Hyuna, hand in hand. Laughing and chuckling happily together. Key gave a peck on Hyuna's cheek before turning towards you.

Without even thinking, you grabbed Minwoo and pulled him into the Haunted House Ride...

 

*He forgot about me faster than I thought...* You felt a sharp pain in your heart. 

"~~~~~!" Minwoo called. 

You looked at him, "Yes?"

"It's our turn," He pointed towards the entrance of the Haunted Ride. "Let's go~"

"Wait! What?!" You glanced at your surrondings. You were in a dark room, with spiderwebs and creepy zombies, and even fake flesh around the room.

You gulped.

“Why don't we just lea-" You turned, but abruptly halted when you saw the queue behind you. *How the hell did these people come in so quickly?!*

You held your breath when you turned to Minwoo. He gave you a reassuring smile and held your hand, bringing you with him into the ride.

 

He removed his shades and placed them into his pockets.

You were stiff from shock and fear. Enough said, you wanna get the hell out of the place. But, the sad thing was, you didn't knew where the exit is.

The both of you stopped in your tracks when the gates in front and behind you closed up. Leaving you and Minwoo in a small enclosed area.

You gasped loudly, your grip on Minwoo's hand tightened.

Minwoo realised the tense you and held you closer to him, you laid your head against his chest, awaiting for the 'ghosts' or whatever crap to appear and scare the soul out of your body.

Minwoo was blushing red from your skinship. Luckily, the area was dark and you weren't able to see it. 

A quick gush of air blew onto your face. You shrieked. You clenched your teeth and opened one eye to see the world outside.

There stood, a reaper dressed in a dark black cloak, with his weapon in his hand.

"Hi..." The reaper said to you in a low whisper, then waved the weapon towards you.

You let out a ear-piercing scream. Then, hugged Minwoo tightly.

"You're Minwoo right?!" You asked absentmindedly.

"Y-yes.." Minwoo stuttered, face flushed from the skinship you are giving him.

"Stay with me please.." You whispered huskily, your breathing was heavy from all the shock.

Minwoo gulped, hearing your voice. His heart was beating hard in his chest and flip-flopping every now and then. 

*What is this feeling?* He pursed his lips into a tight-line.

You interuppted his thoughts when your shrieked, jumping into his arms and pressing your head against his neck.

You nuzzled you nose onto his neck, sending flip-flops to his heart again.

*Stupid zombies, why cut your hand and place them on the ground...* You thought, even though you knew they were fake.

Minwoo held your tightly in his arms, grinning unknowningly.

 

The ride soon ended, and Minwoo left the exit, with you still in his arms.

Girls squealed when they realised their idol was there, though, they were giving envy glares at you.

You peeked at your surrondings after you heard the squeals. *Wait, we're out!!!!*

You jumped out of Minwoo's arms and stretched your arms.

Minwoo felt a funny feeling when you left his arms. He didn't wanted you to leave them actually.

You let out a awkward chuckle when you realised what you did to Minwoo in the ride.

You blushed, "Well, that was awkward... Sorry for hugging you..."

He shook his head, face flustered. "It's okay, I actually enjoyed you hugging me."

Your eyes widened. "What?"

Minwoo chuckled, "Let's ride the other rides~"

You nodded, totally forgetting about his words.

 

The day ended with the both of you trying out thrill-rides and childish rides. Being a thrill-seeker, you dragged Minwoo onto all the roller-coasters, and he willingly obliged. 

 

"I'm hungry~" You whined like a kid, pouting.

He cackled. *She's too cute...* "Let's have dinner shall we? I know a place that's nearby serving delicious food by the shore!"

With that, the both of you left.

 

 

What's the feeling Minwoo's having??

Did you guys watched 'y, Free and Single'? XD It's awesome~

 

#SWAYYOURNECKSBABY

MISTAKES! OHH~ XD

BOYFRIEND SAYS: TOODLES~ -CHEESE-

cr: images does not belong to me