Visitor

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

 

Days passed by slowly. Well, to you, it passed slowly. It was already 2 days after the break up, yet, you still couldn’t get over it.

You lied on your bed, slamming your fists on the mattress. *STUPID GUY.STUPID ME.STUPID HYUNA.STUPID KARMA.STUPID.STUPID.I AM FORCED TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE I LOVE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID FACT THAT THIS STUPID GUY JUST WANT TO HAVE ME.URGHH!*

“~~~~~” A voice called from behind the door. “It’s time for lunch.”

Your mom woke you up from your trance. You shook your head vigorously, before hitting yourself with your palms.

“Forget everything that had happen, honey!” The same voice from behind the doors said.

 “Ma-Maybe, maybe it’s time to get over. I shouldn’t have wasted my time crying over this damn guy. It was worthless.” You made a face when you thought of the damn guy, “Pfft. Piece of ”

You pushed yourself off the bed, and headed down to the dining room for Lunch.

***

You settled in your seat and tapped your fingers lightly on the table while waiting for the food to be served.

“Ah, yes ~~~~! There’s a visitor today! I think you better go and wash up before he com-“ The sudden ring of the door bell interrupted her speech. “He must’ve arrived!”

Your mom quickly shuffled to open the door. You raised an eyebrow, “Why is she so excited?”

“Ahh! You’re here again, Minwoo!” Your mom greeted loudly from the door.

*WHAT?! MINWOO?!* You nearly screamed. You ran up to your bedroom, and shut the door behind you. *Why-why is he here? WHAT IS MOM DOING?!*

You searched your closet for clothes to change into, then ran into the toilet to check your eyes to see if they were puffy and to neaten your hair. You quickly wore the denim shorts and the white chiffon top before rushing back down to the dining room.

“There she is!” You mom beamed happily when she saw you jumping down the steps. You shot her a look to say that you had no feelings for Minwoo. Instead, her smile grew wider.

Minwoo nodded when he see you, you smiled back. “H-Hi…”

“H-hi..” He replied. Then, there was silence.

*crickets*

“OH! Let’s eat!” Your dad called from the kitchen.

Both Minwoo and you jumped.

***

Lunch wasn’t quiet at all. Your parents were asking Minwoo about him. Yes, he, himself. What are his traits, his hobbies, his favourite things, and, the type of girl he likes.

Unknowingly, your ears perked up when you hear the particular question.

“I-I like girls that are…” He whispered the rest to your Mom. She chuckled cheerfully, “I see…”

You raised your eyebrow, waving your hands in front of them. “I’m still here you know?”

Three of them nodded.

“I’m being treated like I’m nothing~” You said sarcastically.

They nodded in response again.

“Aish…”

Immediately after lunch, your mom had asked you and Minwoo to go out. Well, to know more about each other, she says. You, on the other hand, knew the exact intention your mom had in her mind. “Omma...” You whined like a kid, jumping on the spot.

She laughed, so did the rest of them. “Just leave! Go and have some fun!”

You scoffed at her. “Gomawo Omma!”

She laughed at your sacarsticness, “You’re much welcome!”

“Let’s go!” You mumbled, but loud enough for Minwoo to hear.

He quickly nodded and followed you from behind.

 

 

Thank you Junssi for always leaving a nice comment for me to read! Really appreciate it! <3 And thank you, READERS and SUSCRIBERS for reading my story! ^^