Minwoo.

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

 

The next day…

You struggled to keep yourself from dozing off in class, Sehun and Luhan could see that too. You pulled your hair in annoyance when the happenings hit you again. Minwoo stared at you worriedly, seeing those eye bags below your eyes makes him worry more.

Hyuna let out a long sigh, she was feeling ridiculously empty without Key; she never knew he played a huge part in her life. With him, now hospitalized, she felt even more lonely. Since the beginning, she knew she didn’t had real friends, neither does Key really like her as a girlfriend. She knew that. She wasn’t pleased as she really had a thing for him. She sighed for the nth time before burying her head in her arms. The atmosphere in class was awfully stuffy for most as the kingkas and queenkas in the class looked terribly down, well except for Minwoo since he didn’t know what’s happening at all.

*I better go find out later* He noted before taking another quick glance at you.

 

The lunch bell rang and the class of students scurried off to the cafeteria. You wearily took the books in your arms and went off. Luhan and Sehun decided it was best for you to be alone, thus they went off themselves. Minwoo followed them from behind.

 

Hyuna, too walked the same path as you. She knew you were the cause of it since she heard Key mentioned your name before he left the mansion in a tiff after a quarrel with his dad. She bit her lip as she thought of whatever that could’ve caused the quarrel. *Key wouldn’t have gotten into an accident because of the quarrel right? What caused it anyways? Is it that ?* She returned her glare to your back before pulling your wrist.

“, what did you do to Key?!” She asked, her grip on your wrists tightened.

“Nothing,” You replied emotionlessly despite the fact that she was holding your wrists tightly.

“What do you mean? I heard Key quarrelling with his dad, and I heard him mentioned your name!” She cried.

You stared at her, “What do you mean?”

“You know he likes you right?” She asked coldly.

“I do. He was my boyfriend.” You replied as a matter-of-fact.

She released your wrist immediately after your answer, “W-What?”

“That’s all I’m going to say.” You replied, trying hard not to tear in front of her.

“!” She screamed, raising her hand above your face. You clenched your teeth, preparing for the impact.

-Slap-

You stumbled back a few steps before regaining your posture. Your absentmindedly placed your hand over your stinging cheek. Blood was dripping out from your lips.

Hyuna took quick breaths before she realized what she had done to you. Though she felt guilty, she merely waved it off.

“T-Thanks,” You hissed before stomping off to the exit.

 

“Luhan and Sehun! Wait up!”

The twosome turned to face Minwoo. They showed a poker face, “Wassup?”

“What’s with you guys? Including Hyuna?” Minwoo asked straightforwardly. He wasn’t going to beat the bush with it concerning many people, especially you. They shook their heads before replying, “Key got into an accident. And, ~~~~~ thinks she the cause of it.”

Minwoo’s eyes widened, *No wonder he isn’t here today. He’s ~~~~~ boyfriend, wait ex. How does it concern Hyuna anyways?* He decided not to ask too much so he thanked them quickly before walking away quickly.

 

You stifled a sob when you thought of Key, how he confessed to you after being hit.

“I’m so sorry…” You repeated, burying your face into your palms as you tried your best not to cry out loud. You slid onto the ground before landing onto the ground helplessly. You stared at the wall separating you from the streets.

*I need to see Key, this isn’t helping me at all…* You threw your bag over the wall before climbing over it swiftly.

~

You took a taxi and reached the hospital within a few minutes. You decided to take the stairs since the elevators were packed and it would take minutes before you can reach Key’s room. You wiped the dripping sweat with the back of your hand as you took big steps as you climbed the stairs. You dashed out of the door when you see the number ‘15’ on the wall. *15 floor, ICU room…* You remembered.

You halted when the room came to sight. You took a deep breath as you neatened your hair before walking towards the room.

 

Outside, you could see Key lying on the hospital bed, not moving an inch. You placed your forehead on the glass window, staring at Key.

*Move, just move…* You practically begged as your fists knocked on the windows.

“~~~~~~…” Your name escaped his mouth.

 

___

As promised, double update after reaching my goal! Next goal, triple update! :DD

This chapter kinda :/

 

OMG! DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS XDD TOO HAWT OMG!! NOT PHOTOSHOPPED GUYS!! THEY DIDN'T KISS OF CAUSE BUT.. AHHHHH!! :DD

 

 

And yeah, if you're thirsty to read some interesting fanfics, here's some! I won't put featured ones since you can find them in the category yourself!

 

 

How I made Luhan my husband...in just 1 day [Ft. Luhan]

 

My Bodyguard Princess [Ft. Baekyhun]

 

 

Falling In Love With Sehun. [Ft. Sehun]

 

 

The Played Playboy[Ft. Minwoo and Jeongmin]

 

 

Angels On My Shoulders [Ft. Youngmin and Kwangmin]