You Look....

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

I took the dress and fitted into it. It fitted me perferctly. I wonder how that Minwoo guy knows what size of clothes I wear... DID HE CHECK ME OUT?!

I shook my head. I'm just overreacting. I felt the white and beautiful dress.

"It stands out more than me..." I muttered, feeling my heart sank. 

I got out of the changing room, ready to see everyone's NEAUTRAL expression. I'm so plain, even if I wear these, I would still look the same. BORING AND DULL AND PLAIN. 

I sighed, then took a step out.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Everyone held their breath when you stood out of the changing room. You looked completely different. 

Minwoo gulped, while you stared at everyone. "What?"

He took you by your hand, and let you look into the mirror yourself.

You gasped. "T-This is me?" You stuttered, pointing to the figure in the mirror. 

Everyone nodded, jaws wide open. 

Just a moment ago, some people were even gossping about your looks and how ugly they were.

You stared into the mirror again. Am I that pretty? Why haven't I ever recgonised it? 

A smile managed to crept onto your face.

"You are pretty, I told you so," MInwoo teased, poking your stomach while you try to slap his hand off.

"Come! Let's take a photo for your episode picture!" The PD ordered, but, cheerfully.

Minwoo tugged your dress, let's go!

 

You started first, the camera man taking photos of you. You could feel your palms getting wet again. You slowly shuffled towards the photo-taking area.


"POSE AND BE NATURAL!" He ordered.

You meekly nodded. Pose? How? What is natural?

You placed your stiff hand and made a peace sign. Then, gave a big wide smile that seemed so artificial.

 

"NO! IT'S ALL WRONG! NATURAL!" The camera man screamed, causing you to jump a bit.

"Nehh..." You bowed, apologising to them.

Minwoo witnessed the cameraman shouting at you, then decided to play some tricks. 

He went to the back of the cameraman, then started to do funny hand signs behind him.

You chuckled.

"YES! THAT'S IT! NATURAL!" The PD said.

Minwoo smiled, his plan worked.

He went over to the side, making sure you could see him. Then, he made a lady-like pose and flipped his hair.

You laughed, but followed what he did.

"CORRECT!"

-flash-

After your shoot, it was Minwoo's, then your couple's one.

You blushed immediately when the PD called you two SWEETCOUPLES.

"POSE!" The cameraman ordered.

Minwoo went closed to you. His hand covering his mouth as he went to your ear. You flinched at the sudden warmth on your ear.

"He's so good-looking..." Minwoo whispered sarcastically, you chuckled.

"I think fan girls are waiting outside now," You replied, softly.

He laughed.

"GIMME A POSE!" 

Minwoo tugged on your dress, "Hearts?" 

He asked.

You nodded, then placed your right hand into a curved and bent towards him.

He bent his left hand and bent towards you.

-flash-

"It's done!"

 

You took your items as you walked through the door.

"Wait!'

"Take these!" Minwoo smiled, handing you a few shopping bags. 

You peeked into the bags, they were all the clothes Minwoo took in the shop before.

"You're giving them to me?" You asked innocently.

"Yes! You're gonna wear these everyday now! Clear all your clothes in your closet and wear these!" He smiled.

Your face flustered, "G-Gomawo [Thanks in korean]..."

"You're mine now!" He said before leaving.

"I-I'm his?" You muttered, feeling your heart pacing faster than it should.

 

 

==================

 

A/N

 


THANK YOU LOVELY SUSCRIBERS! I'M SO GLAD THAT I GOT 20 SUSCRIBERS!  YAY~

Sorry for rushed chapter! Interesting chapters are going to come~