With Them

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

School ended quickly and you were strolling out with Sehun and Luhan. 

"You guys are sure a heartthrob," You teased, pointing to the girls nearby and oggling at them.

Two of them chuckled. "Well, so are you."

You shot them a look, "How was I a hearthrob huh?"

"Guys probably think that you are our girlfriend~" Sehun whistled happily.

Your face flushed immediately, "Aish! Where are you guys staying now?"

"Hmmm..."

"Where?"

"We're staying at your place for the time being. The dorms aren't gonna be ready soon, so-"

"WHAT?!" You shrieked. Everyone turned to look.

You apologised, then return to Luhan and Sehun.

They chuckle even louder.

"Where's your bags anyway?!"

"If you weren't so 'observant', you would have seen three huge bags in your living room this morning."

You pursed your lips into a straight line, indicating you couldn't say anything else.

___

"OMMA! APPA!" You shouted when you unlocked the gates.

Your parents quickled scurried to the gates, but only to see a dark-face you.

"How's today ~~~~~?" You mom asked, the usual sarcastic she.

"Great! Too great!" You replied, shooting daggers onto her despite you trying to stop your mouth from twitching into a smile.

Sehun and Luhan entered leisurely into the house, passing past you as if you weren't there.

"Good morning Ajusshi and Ajumma!" They both greeted, before plopping themselves onto the sofa.

You stared at everyone, mouth wide open.

"What the-" *WHY AM I ALWAYS LEFT OUT?!!* You made a face and dramatically stomped your way to your room.

____

After dinner, you went to hangout with Sehun and Luhan in their room. 

"Yah." You greeted them as if it was their  name.

"My name is OH SEHUN"

"LUHAN"

You rolled your eyes, then plopped yourself in between them. 

"Let's catch up with times, shall we?" You smiled, snuggling into their comfortable arms. They ruffled your hair and nodded.

Luhan and Sehun spoke for an hour about whatever had happened to them the past few years. You smiled whenever you heard about them being happy but felt your heart sank whenever they talked about their falls. 

"Your turn."

You gulped before starting.

"Well, I actually had a boyfriend..."

"AND YOU GOT ONTO THAT MARRIAGE SHOW?"

"Y-Yes..."

"B-BUT! I broke up with him already..." Your voice drifted off when you thought of the painful memories. Did you really loved him or was it like? You told yourself it was love, but have you really understood it well?

They remained silent, knowing that it was best instead of prompting you with questions.

"Well, he was a bastard..." You explained everything to them. 

"Just another jerk." Luhan commented, completely annoyed by whatever this guy had done to you.

Sehun nodded firmly. 

You sighed, then pressed yourself onto Sehun's shoulders. 

"I think Sehun looks better with you~" Luhan teased cheekily, then jumped out of the bed, just in case you kill him with your elbow.

Your eyes widened, "YAH! LUHA-"

"Yeah, I thought you had a major crush on me for like 3 years?" Sehun added, interupting your eruption.

You blushed furiously. He was right, you had a huge crush on him when you were young. You weren't sure if you still had a crush on him now, but, you experience heart-flipping moments and times where you feel like you're flying whenever you're with him. And, when you were dating Key, you still thought of him, sometimes, you even scolded yourself for doing it. But, him, being that annoying clown, always pops into your mind, then and again.

"OH SEHUN!!" You shrieked before pouncing on him, tickling him on his sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" He laughed loudly, his arms waving frantically in the air, calling for Luhan's help.

Luhan smiled to himself when he saw the scene. "Solve it yourself dongsaeng~"

He left the room, leaving both of you alone.

___

"~~~~~~! Take the rubbish bags to the bin outside! I'm quite busy now!" A voice interuppted your war.

You sighed in annoyance and pulled yourself out of Sehun's grasp.

"I'll follow you." 

You nodded, grinning.

You took the black plastic bags and left the gates.

"Just stay here! I'll be back quick!" You then ran away, leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

You threw the bags of rubbish into the bin, then brushed your hands together.

You were about to leave when you saw a familiar figure walking listlessly in the middle of the road. You squinted your eyes to get a better view of his face.

"That's Key?" You asked yourself, the dim-litted lights weren't helping a bit.

Suddenly, you heard a loud honk and screech. Your head turned instantly towards the sound.

A lorry was approaching Key and he haven't realised.

"KEYYY!" You screamed as you ran towards him.....

 

____________

Should she get into an accident? Or not? Or should it be Key? 

I'm quite confused with British and American english. Well, I'm suppose to use the BRITISH way of writing, but yeah, I'm kinda confused when it comes to certain words. Anyways, I'll try to write in BRITISH but no gurantees it'll be 100% british. xD

How's my poster huh? XD