Before the Date!

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

You sneezed when you got out of the building. It was autumn, nearing winter. The breezy wind was making you shiver.

*Brr..It's cold* You looked up at Minwoo, he looked comfortable despite his thin top.

He stared at you, "Hello~?"

"Mianhae!" You rubbed your arms furiously. *Stupid weather..*

You heard squeals from afar suddenly. You eyes darted to wherever that is coming from. A group of girls had their mobile phones in their hands, and they were pointing it at both of you. Well, maybe just Minwoo.

"M-Minwoo? I thi-think y-you ne-ed t-to d-iguse yo-ur-self..." You stuttered because of the wind.

He nodded at you. "I think I need to get you a jacket!" 

"I can get it from ho-" You were shut up when Minwoo held your hand, running towards the nearest apparel store.

 

**

You and Minwoo reached the store quickly.

The warmth hit your cheeks, and you reddened immediately. 

Then, a thought hit you. You took a quick glance at Minwoo and your hands. *He's still holding my hand!*

A blush crept to your cheeks, but it was hiddened behind your already reddened cheeks.

"Welcome! How may I help you?" A woman, who looked liked she was in her mid-thirties approached both of you.

You showed her a smile, "Do you have sunglasses?"

"We do!" She showed you the way, and you went with her, with Minwoo still holding onto your hands.

"There! Take your time!" With that, she walked away.

You took the one closest to you, and showed it to Minwoo.

"This?" You asked, presenting the sunglasses in front of him.

He blew up his cheeks, "Nah~"

*Cute..* You scoffed, placing the shades back to its original position and viewed the collection of sunglasses on the shelves.

A simple, black shades caught your eye. *Perfect* You raised your hand to reach for it, sadly, it was too high up for you.

*Pfft! I'm 165cm and that's not even reachable for me?!* You blew your bangs as you jumped on the spot, with your hand in the air.

Minwoo chuckled at you. He went over to you, and went behind you, his hand brushing against your face when he reached for it.

You blushed unknowningly. *He's so close...* You felt his breath tickle on your cheeks when he breathe out. 

"There!" He beamed an eye-smile.

"G-gomawo..." You smiled shyly. *How can this guy be so innocent?!*

*I think I just made her embarassed* Minwoo rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. 

You stood in front of Minwoo, fitting the shades behind his ears.

Minwoo's face heat up immediately.

"I think they look perfect on you!" You praised yourself.

He nodded slowly.

"Let's get this!" You took the shades away from him and went straight to the cashier.

"How much?"

"18,000" The cashier replied.

You took out your wallet, searching for the notes.

"I'll pay for them, and, these too!" A voice spoke.

You eyes widen, you look up. Minwoo's cheek was right in front of you. Your face flushed instantly. *This guy is too comfortable!*

"Y-yah.." You stammered, poking his cheek away from you.

Minwoo realised the distance between both of you, also blushed. 

"Oh! Ahjumma! This too!" He passed a simple, white blazer over to her.

"Total, 60,000 won." 

Minwoo handed her the amount to her and took the bag over.

He took his sunglasses and wore it. Then, dug the white blazer from the bag and went behind you.

"What are you doi-" You felt warm suddenly.

You glanced at Minwoo, "T-Thanks..."

He smiled.

And, both of you headed out of the shop. Ready to start the journey of your date.

"Where should we go?" Minwoo asked.

You thought for a moment, until, a lady handed a brochure to Minwoo and you.

You read the title. "Lotte World?"

"Why don't we go there?!" Minwoo smiled.

You nodded, though you felt a little uncomfortable inside.

Minwoo hailed for a taxi, and the date begins...

 

 

Thank you for your comments and suscribe! -cries- Saranghaeyo! I really appreciate it when you suscribe and read and comment! XD

Gomawo! -bows 90 degrees- :'>

 

PRESENTS for you 

And the Jo Twins too :D

 

MY HEART OMG *__*

 

Plus, Jeongmin and Donghyun ^^

imagePlus Yongwoo <3 *Remember this show?! XD*

 

 

 

MINWOO SAYS: SEE YOU SOON! <3

BOYFRIEND SAYS: LOADS OF LOVE~ *MUACKS*

cr: I do not own the gifs.