Friend And...

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

"Mianhae, the cafe is closing now..." A worker of the coffee shop nudged Minwoo softly.

Minwoo rubbed his eyes and glanced at the man who was wearing a apron around his waist. He felt weight on his right shoulders and hence turn to look. 

"Oh..." He muttered when he realised what exactly was happening. He happened to doze off with you in the cafe.

He tapped you on the shoulders and called your name a couple of times. Your eyes fluttered open and you moved your head away from Minwoo's shoulders. You, too just remembered what happened. You stared at Minwoo, mouth agape. He let you slept on his shoulders...

"Sorry, but you would have to leave now as the cafe is closing..." The worker said politely.

You nodded quickly and nudged Minwoo to leave.

*That was...Embarassing...* You thought to yourself as you left the sofa chair.

Minwoo walked you home as he felt that it was dangerous for a girl to be strolling about at night. 

Both of you reached your home quickly as the cafe was nearby.

You awkwardly smiled and thanked him.

"Thanks for being a nice listener and friend..." You smiled and waved to him before entering your house.

*Friend...* Minwoo replayed your words.

 

 

 

You walked into school with Sehun and Luhan side by side. Sehun had waited for you for the whole night when he realised you were back late. You told him what happened and he listened. When both of you finished, it was already 1am, but he didn't complained.

You looked at Sehun, the dark eye bags were showing underneath his eyes. You bit your bottom lip when a surge of guilt hit you.

"Mianhae..." You apologised for the nth time.

Sehun shook his head and managed a tired smile. He and Luhan were out for practice the whole day and thus were already tired. Still, he waited for you...

The three of you entered the class and immediately, the girls swooned over Luhan and Sehun. They didn't forget to shoot their laser eyes at you just like any other day. But, you couldn't care less.

As you were walking towards your seat, someone bumped onto your shoulders. You looked up, and realised it was Hyuna. She, too had eye bags and dark eye rings under her eye. Her eyes were shot red and she looked like she could faint any moment. She walked away without speaking a word and sat on her seat.

Class went by quickly. But during that short time, you managed to catch a glimspe of everyone. Sehun was trying his best to concentrate, yet he kept nodding off. You were chuckling at his plight, totally forgetting that you were responsible for it too. Luhan was a tad better than Sehun, at least he was looking at the teacher, but you weren't sure if he was really listening or just sleeping with his eyes opened. As for Hyuna... you could tell she was really troubled by the way she sigh every now and then. How she place her head on her arms and just stay there for a long time, she was having a lot going through her head. You felt sympathetic for her, she must've been thinking about Key...

*What did Key forget and remember? Don't tell me he forgotten about Hyuna...No, it can't be...* You ran an annoyed hand through your hair.

 

After school, you decided to visit Key and know more about his condition. You waved good-bye to Sehun, Luhan and Minwoo as they left for their practices.

You flagged for a taxi and left for the hospital.

 

"Doctor!" You called when you saw the doctor exiting the room Key was in.

The doctor greeted you with a smile and a slight nod when he saw you coming. 

"How is he?" You asked nervously.

His expression instantly changed at your words. "He forgotten some things..."

"H-how much? W-when to when?" You let out a struggled voice. Deep inside, you felt as though you've been sliced thoroughly.

"He remembers his parents. He remembers his name. He remembers, who he is, but he couldn't remember a girl named Hyuna. What they did together... He remembered about his broke up with y-you...But he doesn't remember anything after that..."

You bit your lip as you held back the tears that threatened to fall.

"If he spent more time with the people he used to hang out with, he would remember right?" You asked.

He nodded solemnly.

"What if the people doesn't spend time with him? W-Will he remember?"

"There's a possibilty that he would remember or not. It depends too..." 

*Then, I'll make sure he doesn't remember the times with me then...* You thought, knowing it's best even if it would hurt him.

"Thanks doctor," You bowed briefly before leaving.

 

 

 

It was already quite late when you reached home. You glanced at the wall clock that hung above the dinning table. 7pm...

After dinner with your parents, Sehun and Luhan, you left for your room.

Seeing the sudden change in you, Luhan decided it's best for Sehun to talk to you.

Sehun knocked on your door and entered after hearing your voice.

You managed a smile to greet him. But, Sehun could tell you forced it.

"What happened?" He asked, sitting on the side of your bed.

You sighed as you leaned against him, you told him Key's situation and your plans. He listened, not interuppting any of your lines.

"Am I bad...For doing these to him?"

He shook his head, "No, I think you're thoughtful. It's better for him to move on right? Besides, the Hyuna girl loves him. I could see it when she keeps shifting about in class."

You chuckled, "I thought you were dead."

He flicked your forehead and you winced in pain. "Owww..."

"You deserve it."

"Hmpf!" You said with slight annoyance.

He cackled, then faced you, leaning down and planted a soft peck on your forehead. He stopped there for a few seconds before finally pulling away.

You heart fluttered a thousand times and you felt blood rushing to your cheeks at the exact moment.  

Sehun only realised his actions after he saw your red face. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before standing up.

"N-nights," He his lip and grinned before dashing out of the room.

You hid yourself under the blankets and fell asleep without any hesitations.

A smile crept onto your cheeks.