News

When An Attached Nerd gets placed with An Idol

 

I wailed painfully as I followed the nurses pushing Key into the emergency room. His body showed no sign of breathing and he looked awfully stiff.

“Miss, please stay here.” The nurse muttered with urgency in her voice before leaving you behind the closed doors.

Sehun came beside you and took you into his arms, you accepted his kind-intention wholeheartedly and hugged him back even tighter. Luhan stood at the side, watching you cry in pain. Seeing his little sister cry caused his heart to ache even more.

Hours past and there was no sign of anyone leaving the emergency room, you let out a long and tired sigh as you removed your head from Sehun’s shoulders. The tired him amused you, his eyelids were partly opened and he seemed to be struggling hard to keep them apart, his head was nodding off now and then, but he tried to look unaffected by it. The sides of your lips curled up, you approached him and placed a hand on his shoulders, “Go home, take Luhan with you too.”

Startled by your voice, he instantly shot up from his seat. You let out a soft chuckle at his dorkiness, he quickly sat down in embarrassment. “No, it’s okay. We’re staying.”

You shook your head at his stubbornness, *They’ve just arrived in an 14hours ride and they-*

The light of the emergency sign turned off and you rushed to the doors. Sehun and Luhan strode behind you and waited for the doctors to exit. Your heart pounded hard inside your chest, the atmosphere around the three of you was awfully quiet, no one dared to make a sound as this meant serious business.

A surgeon exited the room with the nurses and doctors behind him. The three of you waited impatiently for his answer. “So?!” You asked, almost screaming.

He showed you a worried glance before taking a deep breath, “He’s – still alive.”

You stared at him, still not convinced by his words, he looked too nervous. “He’s fine right?”

He kept silence for a moment, before returning his attention to you. “Right now, he’s going to be in the hospital for observation. We aren’t sure when or if he’s going to wake up-“

Your eyes widened in shock, before falling into the arms of the brothers.

You took deep breaths to calm yourself down, “Key…”

And that was the last word you said before you out.

“~~~~~~!!”