Clicking

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They became best friends so fast that they didn’t even realize how things might look suspicious to the people around them.

In a matter of weeks, Becky knew all about Freen and vice versa.

The two girls would work together, have their meals at the same time, text each other, or call whenever they needed to be apart.

The older one, passionate about photographs, was always taking pictures of the Thai-British girl.

Freen would repeat that Becky was beautiful and cute a million times while showing her phone gallery to their friends at the Secret Crush on you set.

The duo started doing live together on their social media. And TikTok video too.

Since Becky was underage, the 22-year-old offered to drive her home whenever they had to record for the show.

On one of those occasions, Freen commented that she missed her mom because it felt like her apartment was haunted. So the 18-year-old invited her to sleep over.

The months went by fast and that became one more common habit for them.

Nam was the first of their friends to really notice the insane chemistry between the girls.

The 24-year-old invited the handsome one to hang out, and Freen promptly agreed.

However, the younger one spent the whole day praising the Thai-Birtish girl and accidentally ignoring Nam to reply to Becky’s text messages.

The following morning, the entire cast gathered to shoot a new episode of the series and both Becky and Freen were super clingy toward each other.

Saint, their boss, watched Freen open the bottle of water for the half-Thai girl, feed her, wipe her sweat, and open the door for her.

The actor and producer was thinking of keeping an eye on Becky to protect her against flirty guys since she was a minor. So he commented that with the other produced and the director of the series.

His colleagues smiled and told him to relax because Freen was practically a bodyguard.

After shooting the whole morning, most were free to go because they were not the main actors.

The handsome girl explained to her new partner in crime that she needed to study for the university test, and Becky offered to help.

The 18-year-old called home and told her parents that she would spend the night at Freen’s apartment.

The older one ordered them some food, and they listened to music while reviewing the topics for the text.

It was almost 9 when Freen lost focus and whined that she was tired.

Becky, who was used to studying for her university, laughed and encouraged the attractive girl by massaging her back.

__ You can do it, P’ Fee.

__ Noooo. I wanna eat popcorn and watch something.__ The 22-year-old pouted.

The cute one grinned and agreed:

__ Okay. I guess you know enough.

Freen ran to the kitchen and put the popcorn package in the microwave:

__ Yay! What are we gonna watch?

__ Anything P’Fiin wants. I’m not very familiar with the local shows.

The light-brown-haired girl spoke with enthusiasm and soon, they were cuddling on the sofa and laughing out loud at the comedy show they were watching:

__ Oh, I’m gonna update you. Soon you’ll understand Thai better than anyone.

Later, they saw a romantic series and Becky casually asked when the episode ended:

__ Have you ever been in love?

Freen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter