Addiction

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen was addicted to Becky and she could not spend a minute far from her.

They were always in their own world, which was an extra reason for everyone around them to believe they were dating.

Their interactions on social media continued to be cute and flirty. But the older girl would always panic when her friend flirted back during their lives on Instagram or TikTok.

It was true that the gorgeous and handsome brunette was afraid of the feelings that had been insisting on growing inside of her. Especially because the younger girl was underage.

When Nam noticed Freen was overreacting whenever someone about Becky, the older actress felt even more tempted to encourage the Thai-British girl to flirt.

Despite that, Becky hadn’t realized Nam’s real motivation. Especially because it didn’t cross her mind that her handsome friend could see her that way.

The girl believed Freen was always flirting playfully. 

On the other hand, she played along for all those months while already knowing she would enjoy it if they crossed some lines.

Recently, the 23-year-old had increased her extra care with her younger friend. And among her acts of service, were cleaning Becky’s eyes, doing her makeup and even drying her hair.

When the Thai-British actress turned 19, her best friend was the first to congratulate her at midnight on Twitter. Then she did it again 2 other times. One on IG and the other through line chat.

When the day came, they met and celebrated together.

Becky was so happy for being extra spoiled by her favorite person that she needed to force herself to pay attention to the fans who were there to congratulate her.

Later, the older girl drove her home and helped her carry all the gifts.

They said bye-bye with an extra warm hug, which tempted Becky to go for a kiss.

Freen went away and called the 19-year-old as soon as she arrived at her apartment.

Two days later, they received a copy of the novel that would be used as inspiration for Gap the series.

The director asked the entire cast to read the original material before they saw the first model of the script for the adaptation.

Freen asked to sleep in Becky’s condo because some weird things were happening at her place for almost a week and she was afraid of ghosts.

The Armstrongs rented an apartment for their youngest child closer to work to prevent that she got stuck in traffic or arriving home too late once the recordings of the new series started. 

Since then, Freen had slept at the girl’s place a dozen times. However, she always made sure Becky would inform her mother as a sign of respect.

The Thai-British girl also laughed at her best friend’s habit of placing a pillow between them whenever they shared a bed.

Freen insisted on that since the day they were doing a live and her mother told Becky not to go to her daughter’s apartment because it might be dangerous.

Even though the 19-year-old had understood it was a joke, the handsome one became too self-conscious and was always trying to ensure that the cute girl was safe around her.

This time, Freen was lying on the couch while Becky was sitting at the dining table.

The 23-year-old was scrolling down her social media account while her host was finishing some of the university activities

However, Becky couldn’t focus. So she murmured:

__ P’ Fiin...

The gorgeous light-brown-haired girl responded:

__ What, Nong?

__ Have you read the novel?

Freen glanced at the girl :

__ The pink theory? I finished yesterday. Why?

Hesitating, the cute one replied:

__ I’m not sure I can do it. Some scenes are... quite challenging.

__ Bec, Idol factory team is working to make things acceptable on national television. Of course, mature content can’t be used to its fullest. You’re gonna be fine. Plus, I’ll take care of you from beginning to end. Nobody will expose your body or make you uncomf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter