New phase

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The famous lawyer talked to Freen in private, and the actress felt she could trust him.

While he was updating the brunette on the case, the professional stated:

__ My team progressed a lot on your case. However, there is a mob involved in it. It may take a long time until we get to the final chapter. Some people are already being heavily investigated by the police. Others have been punished and they are going to lose their business and go to prison. Nobody will be publicly mentioned for now. I also need you to remain silent on that video and the male actor until ann the pieces of the puzzle are gathered.

Freen widened her eyes and showed displeasure in her voice:

__ What? My loyal fans are waiting for my statement, sir. Although I can’t convince people to believe me, I owe those who stayed some explanation.

Having a sorry smile, the older man explained:

__ We need to take your attackers by surprise. Anything you reveal may help them escape I understand your dilemma. Nevertheless, your safety depends on the collaboration between the Chinese government and ours. Many influential people are on your side. 1 year of silence may grant you a life of freedom in all areas.

The stunning brunette exhaled and slowly accepted the facts and her current situation.

She had to make a public appearance along with Becky, and that was a constant torture.

FreenBecky didn’t exchange any type of physical touch in the events for the last two months.

The older one was always on the verge of slipping due to old habits. But she realized that Becky was adjusting herself without struggling that hard.

They had several workshops for their upcoming movie and a few for PinPak, the series.

Freen was impressed with her partner’s growth and she was proud of the Thai-British actress.

Things were still slightly awkward between them when they were left alone because they didn’t talk it through the way they used to.

Whenever Freen wanted to know about Becky’s security and her case, she contacted the girl’s mother.

And to make sure the 20-year-old was overcoming the mental health issues, the dark-haired one would ask P’Beer, P’Pop, Irin, and Nam to do everything she would usually do.

Sometimes, the two of them would forget the current crisis and get lost in each other while waiting for some event.

Then, Freen would snap out of that and pretend there was something interesting in her phone.

Becky knew Freen better than anyone. So she was not falling for those tricks.

However, the 20-year-old still lacked experience, and she was afraid of overstepping boundaries.

Despite the instinct of being straight to the point and taking action, the brown-haired girl realized she should stay put.

They both had too much pressure on their shoulders and a lot of undefined plans.

As a love team, Freen and Becky were given the final steps to start shooting 2 projects at once.

Idol Factory made a deal with a prestigious director, who opened a slot on his busy schedule to work with the girls on the loyal pin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter