I wanna ruin our friendship

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen and Becky took part in several events in January to promote SCOY while Saint was trying to get sponsors for GAP the series.

They also kept studying the script in an attempt to understand their characters better. Especially Freen, who got confused when she realized that there were two completely different Khun Sam. One from the novel and the other from the series.

Becky, on the other hand, felt that language would be a tremendous problem since she was one of the main actresses and there would be infinite lines in Thai.

When she mentioned it to her dear friend and co-star, the older one assured her they would overcome everything together.

The duo continued hanging out outside work-related schedules to help the Thai-British girl get used to the real details of the language. Not just what was in the books.

Partially not to waste time in traffic, but mostly because they were addicted to each other, both girls took turns sleeping over each other’s places.

On one of those occasions, the 23-year-old was so tired that she forgot to put a pillow between them and Becky ended up hugging her all night.

It felt comfortable and relaxing for the two of them instead of awkward, and they naturally snuggled whenever there was a chance.

Freen was more bewitched by the 19-year-old girl’s beauty by the minute, and she would never miss the chance to praise her or capture the moment with any of her cameras and phone.

January was about to end and Idol Factory sent them to the premiere of a movie after they did a photo session with their sparkling outfits.

P’Chen did a live while the girls were posing and Freenbecky continued talking to the fans until they got to the movie theater.

The younger one mentioned she would feel cold inside the place. However, Freen promptly responded that she would hug her to keep her warm.

They sat side by side and continued filming for a little while.

It didn’t take long for Becky to get shivers. So the handsome girl caressed and slightly scratched her friend’s upper arm.

This time, Becky’s shivers came from inside, along with the sensation that she would burn alive.

The camera was not showing their faces, which was a great opportunity to check the older one’s expressions.

Nonetheless, Freen just smiled cutely and placed a peck on the younger girl’s cheek.

Although she loved the display of affection, Becky was a little disappointed.

Later, P’ Chen asked if they wanted to be taken to their own places and Becky whined until the older one agreed to stay at her condo.

Finally alone, the 19-year-old watched the stunning brunette taking off the makeup in silence.

Freen looked at her through the mirror and laughed:

__ Don’t be lazy, kid. Clean your eyes before showering. It also prevents you from ruining the outfit. You know we must give them back.

__ I was hoping you could help me. You do it so much better.

The older one laughed:

__ Such a naughty girl. You love being spoiled, huh?

__ Only by my Freen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter