Special chapter 1

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Becky was sitting comfortably at a table near the pool of a resort in Cancun.

Funny enough, the 26-year-old actress was in front of a prestigious American TV host, ready to shoot an interview.

The guy flew to meet her there because the Thai-British female was finishing the shooting at her new movie.

After the makeup team fixed them both, he smiled and the camera was on.

__ Today, I’m in a different scenery. The team and I came to Mexico to meet her. Becky Armstrong, the talented Thai-British actress who won a Golden Globe and the Oscar as Best Actress after her first nomination. Hello, Becky! It’s so nice to finally meet you. And congratulations!

The beautiful female brushed a strand of hair from her face and smiled charismatically.

__ Thank you! It’s a pleasure being on your show and having the honor of being interviewed by you.

__ Oh, so sweet of you. Anyway, let’s go straight to the point. How does it feel to be so successful at such a young age?

The actress tilted her head and thought for a couple of seconds.

__ Well, it depends on what people perceive as success. For me, graduating from law when I was 22 was a tremendous achievement. Taking part in the first GL series in Thailand at the age of 20 was one of the most gratifying things in life. There’s so much I could ramble about success. Let’s just say I didn’t expect to win these two prizes, and I felt proud to be nominated along with some cinema goddesses. 

Nodding, the host commented:

__ I did my homework about you, Becky. And I must say I’m impressed. Maybe some Americans aren’t very familiar with you, but your career is extensive. You’ve been a prestigious actress for the past 6 years. You are a phenomenon on the internet and you have fans all over the world.

__ Ah, I’m blessed to work with talented people and receive support from so many fans, whom I see as part of my family.

The host sipped some water before asking:

__ What is your biggest dream, Becky? And which is your greatest achievement in life so far?

Once again, the actress pondered the question before commenting:

__ My dream is heavily utopic. I hope people stop hiding their frustrations and regrets behind celebrities while affirming they are fans. It’s such a dangerous and toxic behavior. The keyboard warriors attack others whenever their own expectations aren’t met. And they cause a lot of pain.

__ Oh, that’s actually a very deep issue. I agree with you on so many levels. But let’s try to be positive. What about the second question?

Becky beamed and her eyes shone while forming her sentences:

__ Awards are great! It can be an indication that we are doing a good job. I also had the chance to work with some of my role models. But I’d say the biggest achievement of my life was meeting my soulmate. We’ve been together for over 8 years. And I’m happy every day.

__ Wow! 8 years!??? How old were you when you guys met? And can we have a name?

The Thai-British grinned and her dimples became prominent.

__ I was 18. That’s all I’m going to say for now.

Whistling, the man showed how impressed he was.

__ OK. We respect people’s privacy in this house. I just wanna say it must feel incredible to find the one at such a young age. You’ve got it all, Becky!

__ Not yet. I have 2 main goals to achieve. And I think they’re on the way. Let’s keep it as a secret not to jinx it. Just for the time being.__ The 26-year-old smirked.

The host nodded and said:

__ Alright. You are also a fashion icon and a businesswoman. What else can we expect from Becky Armstrong in the near future? 

Wetting her lips, the gorgeous artist counted her fingers while saying:

__ I’ll release an album pretty soon; We’re wrapping this movie in a couple of days and I’ll be at the London Fashion Week; I’m studying the script of a great British production, which we may start shooting next year. What else? Hmmm... It's a secret for now. 

__ Alright! Thank you for finding time for us! And good luck with your new projects. Although you don’t seem to need it. __ The male spoke playfully.

The Thai-British bowed and thanked him humbly while murmuring that good luck was always welcome.

__ x __

Freen had just welcomed the Thai media to her first photography exhibition.

The place was packed with celebrities and fans. 

The gorgeous 30-year-old stood behind the microphones and waited for the questions.

One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter