Poker face

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although their two scenes in the elevator were hot, Freen was too conscious about the number of people around them to get aroused.

Becky, on the other hand, enjoyed touching her Phi's more than she should. And enjoyed even more when the handsome girl pinned her against the wall.

The two actresses had some other scenes with the office employees and with the groups who played their friends before the evening came.

Then it was time to shoot in the pool and the director told Freen what she would have to do.

Becky joined them and learned that she would be on her co-star's lap while the older one would spin her inside the water.

Both girls felt butterflies in their stomachs. However, the 23-year-old put on her poker face and acted as if the job was simple and couldn't affect her.

Freen entered the pool and was followed by the 19-year-old.

She helped Becky cross the legs around her waist and the director gave them the signal to start the scene.

Since the production had little money and not the best equipment, the crew adjusted the light the best they could and positioned the two cameras in strategic places.

The girls locked eyes and the popped immediately.

Freen pulled her friend and their open mouths clashed with sensuality and energy.

They moved their heads in the perfect direction and kissed for real, despite not using their tongues.

The handsome girl moved Becky's hair with a powerful gesture and the Thai-British one grabbed Freen's neck with some strength.

They were told that they needed to redo the scene because of some technical issues and to catch more angles.

What Ms. Sarocha didn't expect was having to spin Becky on her lap so many times.

The older one started to feel pain in her back after the third time.

Despite that, the never said goodbye and Becky was glad they were in the water, which kept the steam of their bodies under control.

They kissed a last time and the 19-year-old could swear that Freen was about to stick the tongue inside .

The older one averted her eyes the second the director told them it was over.

Exhaling, the sassy girl accepted help from a staff member and left the pool in a bad mood.

"You keep playing with me, Sarocha. One of these days..."

When Freen offered to take her home, Becky smiled cutely and lied that her father was already coming.

She was too overwhelmed to sit normally beside the older one and not cross any line.

Somehow, the 23-year-old felt that her friend was not speaking the truth. Nevertheless, she nodded and left without saying a word.

Freen feared she might not handle temptation that night.

Not after those hot kisses and all that groping in the pool.

The actress went home with the sensation that the other one was still wrapped around her waist.

___ x ___ 

A few days later, the duo was informed about a photo session with the whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter