Special chapter 2- Family

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Becky was in a variety show on the most important TV channel in Thailand.

One host congratulated her on all the awards she won with the latest American movie she did and asked:

__ How does it feel to be completely successful before your 30s? I mean...your international career took off years ago, your face is everywhere and you’ve already built a family.

One of the other guests widened her eyes and questioned:

__ Really? Do you have kids?

Smiling brightly, the Thai-British nodded and said:

__ Yes, we have 3 boys. They are 2 years old. And to be honest, I can only focus so well at work thanks to my family. So yeah... It feels amazing to have them to go back to. Of course, my fans are amazing too.

The host commented:

__ Becky’s partner is also very famous. May I ask if you and Freen got married when the law changed? 

Some of the other celebrities in the show sounded surprised.

The 28-year-old actress was used to meeting people in Thailand who didn’t know about Freenbecky because they didn’t pay attention to LGBT couples.

Glancing at the other singers, actresses, and comedians, the gorgeous female smirked.

__ We did. Well, we had a civil wedding. We plan to have a ceremony and a party when our kids are a little older and can enjoy and understand the significance of the moment.

__ Freenbecky is adored worldwide for years. And it seems your love and complicity inspire many people. A love team that became real must be the reason for pride and joy for millions. Do your fans know about your marriage?__ The host spoke affectionately.

Laughing, Becky became as red as a tomato.

Neither she nor Freen had publicly talked about their relationship. So she was trying to decide what to say in that show.

__ Hm, I can say they’ve been suspecting we were either married or had plants to do it for ages. After a lot of problems related to cyberbullying and fake news, Freen and I reformulated the way to live our lives. So privacy became essential. Our fans know about our family, though.

The second host beamed and explained:

__ We love and support you and Freen as individuals and as a couple. Sorry to bring your private life to this show. It’s just we want to pay homage to your career and celebrate the 8-year of the release of Gap the series. So let’s watch this special video.

Taken aback, Becky looked at the big screen and saw P’Nam, Irin, Heng, Saint, and other people who worked with her in the series, sending her brief messages.

As if it wasn’t enough to make her tear up, the following face belonged to her handsome and gorgeous woman 

Freen was sitting on a comfortable armchair in their house, and their triplets were on her lap.

The other guests got all soft because of the three tiny boys waving at the camera.

Smiling charismatically, the 32-year-old artist spoke:

__ Hello, this is Freen. And these are Kasem, Annop, and Tawan Chankimha Armstrong. We’re here to show how proud we are of you, Bec. Thank you for giving me happiness by building our family together. I’m privileged to practice the scripts with you and see the constant development of such talent. Aw! I guess I’m bragging. Anyway, love you so much, teerak. Please come home soon. Bye-bye. Mumu!

The brunette waved goodbye, and so did the triplets.

__ Awww! The guests and the audience present in the studio exclaimed.

The second host grinned and pointed out:

__ You’re clearly touched. All of us are. The five of you form an adorable family. Is that anything missing in your life, Becky?

Gulping, the 28-year-old used the back of her hand to wipe some tears.

__ Erm... It’s hard to speak right now. The emotion is stuck in my throat. But thank you for this surprise. Thank you, babe! It must have been challenging to expose yourself in public again. What can I say? I’m blessed! And answer to your question, I have an ultimate goal. Complete the missing slot in my life. I want to carry Freen’s baby. My dream is to have a little one with a pretty face. 

__ Awwwn! That’s so cute! We wish you all the happiness, health, and more success. Please, share baby Freen with us in the near future.

The actress beamed while her tears insisted on rolling down her beautiful cheeks. 

The hosts changed the subject and started the activities related to the show. 

__ x __

Freen’s new book was autobiographical and was sold out in 13 countries on the day of its release.

The Thai artist accepted to take part in a book sign in a big shopping mall in Bangkok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter