My everything

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The 24-year-old asked once they got into her room:

__ Bec, aren’t we gonna talk ever again?

__ P’ Fiiin... You didn’t accept my invitation to eat something. And kept ignoring me. I didn’t know what else to do.__ Becky expressed her anguish.

Freen her lips while trying to find the right words.

__ I hoped you would see how your stubbornness can damage your life. But I like you too much to handle the distance. I’m sorry for acting so harshly that day. Being older, I should be more patient.

__ Babe, you are my everything! I didn’t mean to upset you. And I know I’m not easy to handle, but I was just kidding on Twitter. I’m sorry. I swear I didn’t mean to offend you.

The older one touched the girl’s cheek and caressed it affectionately.

__ I know. Everybody makes mistakes, Bec. Me included. To be honest, there was turmoil in my heart and your jokes ended up acting like the last drop. It was not really your fault.

__ You can be honest.

Freen explained:

__ I am. It’s true that it bothers me a little when you stimulate the fans to ignore the boundaries and my cultural traits. You forget your mind is more Western-oriented and sometimes I feel you erase my way of living and my beliefs.

__ I promise I don’t do it on purpose. And I respect and admire everything about you.__ Becky’s tears rolled down.

The taller one wiped the girl’s tears:

__ Aw, baby! Please don’t cry. I can’t handle seeing you like that. Let’s never argue again. I’m sorry! I’m deeply sorry. 

__ I wish I was different. I don’t know how to say the things that need to be said.

The dark-haired one spoke sincerely while looking into the Thai-British girl’s eyes:

__ I adore you just the way you are. Let’s learn things together. I’ll never leave your side again. Okay?

Becky pouted and her voice cracked:

__ Pink promise?

__ Pink Promise.__ Freen melted and placed a soft peck on the shorter one’s lips.

Someone knocked on the door and said the director was calling them.

Becky hugged her best friend tightly and heard her saying she was on her way.

__ I’ll always be there for you too, babe. I may not be as mature as you, but I’ll give my all to support you.

Smiling cutely, the taller one patted the girl’s head and replied:

__ Don’t worry so much, kid. Be yourself. I don’t need you to be someone else.

They intertwined hands and went back to the area where the crew was.

The director had a deeper conversation with the duo about the characters at that stage of the plot. But, as usual, the man let them free to develop the scenes in their own way.

__ x __

So much emotion was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter