Febrile

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The shooting of the series started, and Becky fell apart after three days.

The girl was struggling with the number of lines in a language she wasn’t fluent in and her schedule had been insane from the start 

Freen watched her co-star having an anxiety crisis and crying with frustration.

Although the older girl didn’t understand the reason for those tears, since she was used to adversities throughout life, she held the Thai-British actress’ hand and motivated her with gentle and encouraging words.

The 19-year-old repeated her old fears regarding the language and Freen guaranteed that the entire crew was ready to help her with that.

They hugged, and Becky slowly regained the confidence to keep working, despite her lack of proper sleep.

After having few scenes during the first day of shooting, the 23-year-old got her schedule packed too, and they both worked so hard for the following week that Freen started having a migraine quite often.

It was the first time that the younger one saw her friend being quiet and fragile.

Despite that, the gorgeous brunette did her best to pass a good example to the Thai-British girl and pushed herself to the limit.

The excess of work and lack of proper rest caused Freen to be sick, which worried Becky very much.

She tried to convince her co-star to stay home. However, the other girl knew that the production of Gap was going through a lot of struggles and she didn’t want to risk the cancelation of their project.

They shot some hard scenes while Freen was having a fever or pain, which made Becky change her mindset drastically.

Next time the 19-year-old was on the verge of a breakdown because of her online classes late at night after working the whole day and having just 2 hours of sleep, she took a deep breath and got comfort from Freen’s smile and presence.

Gap team entered the second month of shooting and Becky saw the detailed plan for the following scenes.

The girl slightly panicked again and her best friend noticed it right away.

They were sitting on a couch while waiting to have their makeup done and the older one asked:

__ Are you worried about the bed scene tomorrow? Relax, Nong. There won’t be or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Although I think that is nice to let the character’s feelings take over and go with the flow, would you like to discuss any detail?

__ Erm... Although I agree that going with the flow is a good plan, I confess I’m a little anxious. But it’s not about . Isn’t it weird to you? Are you sure you’re not gonna be awkward around me later?

Smiling, Freen pulled the girl onto her lap and back hugged her.

__ Why would I? Having the privilege of representing such a beautiful love while acting with my best friend is the type of luck no one else will have. We are gonna do an outstanding job and support each other till the end. I’m comfortable with you to the point we pee while the other is in the bathroom. Everything else is small compared to that.

Becky laughed and sighed before commenting:

__ I’m glad you feel this way. But there is something else. I feel guilty because I wasn’t fully honest with you during a conversation at the beginning of our friendship.

Frowning, the 23-year-old asked:

__ Wanna talk about it?

The cute and pretty girl moved to the couch beside her friend and looked into her eyes.

__ I didn’t want to disappoint you. Well, neither you nor Nam. Especially because you both kept treating me like an innocent angel.

Freen smiled and shook her head.

__ Just because you are younger than us. And you were literally a baby when we first met you. But nothing will disappoint us, Bec. We love you.

Hesitating a bit, the 19-year-old opened up:

__ I told you I dated a couple of guys without going much further and there was a girl whom I kissed and she gay panicked.

__ I remember.

The cute one was feeling her face burn:

__ Well, there was more. Way more. When I came to Thailand and stayed in the boarding school, I kissed several girls. And sometimes, we could cross a lot of lines. 

Slowly nodding, the older one murmured:

__ Which is perfectly fine. Nothing to be ashamed of.

__ I don’t know. I feel like I took advantage of your good heart. That you had a lovely image of me when in reality I’ve been really naughty.__ Becky was staring at her best friend with genuine concern.

The brunette rubbed her thumb against the younger girl’s cheek and smiled cutely 

__ You’re a perfectly normal young girl with a healthy teen past. Relax, babe.

The Thai-British questioned:

__ Really? Aren’t you upset I lied?

__ Not a tiny bit. And technically, you didn’t lie. It’s not like I gave you a report of the things I did to my partners. Everything is fine.

Sighing, the light brown-haired girl murmured:

__ Thinking about the book and the script, I’m kinda glad I have some experience, though. It’s gonna be easier to channel some feelings.

__ That’s right.

Becky opened up:

__ Okay. So I’m just gonna spill the truth and then we can move on. I have experience with kissing, a lot of grinding, and groping.

Freen gulped because she got :

__ Alright.

__ And handwork. Doing and receiving. So yeah... Not a anymore. But zero oral experience.__ The shorter one blushed.

Taking a deep breath, the dark-haired one replied:

__ Thank you for trusting me. Is there anything you want to adjust to the scenes? For example, any sensitive spot to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter