Panic

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gap the series became a world fever and so did the girls

Freen and Becky’s popularity exploded in January and the older one reached 1 Million followers on Instagram.

The duo went to Black Pink concert, which was more emblematic for them because neither Beck nor Freen had been to any concert before.

The girls were still able to live a normal life in Bangkok, despite the overwhelming response to their work on social media.

After shooting their first ads and doing a couple of photo sessions for some Chinese magazines, the girls’ business reputation went to the sky pretty quickly, too.

Having a degree in public relations, Sarocha wanted to keep their privacy regarding their romance. So she continued repeating the same speech about them being the oldest and the youngest, which was not a lie.

However, the 24-year-old was so in love that she made a huge mistake during a solo interview in which the interviewer leaked a tiny part where the actress confessed that there was someone in her heart.

Tons of speculations involving Freen’s former boyfriend and several guys started to pop up on social media.

Becky’s name was also being linked to several guys and TikTok, the land of nobody, became messier.

Freenbecky was invited to an event at a library where they would autograph the novel which was adapted into their series.

It would be the girls’ first fan meeting since Gap aired three months before.

To their astonishment, not only Thai fans but also Filipinos, Koreans, and others came to see them.

The duo posed for pictures and joked around their audience while being on the small stage provided by the library.

Freen and Becky tried to wave and smile at each one of those precious people in that sea of fans in front of them.

Both actresses felt emotional and thrilled to meet some of their supports face to face.

Mostly, female screams filled the place whenever either Freen or Becky made any random gesture.

After the library employee talked to them, the two girls sorted some numbers and took pictures with a few people.

Finally, they sat behind a desk with a glass protection and did the signing session.

Freen and Becky enjoyed their time exchanging brief comments with the fans who entered the line to get their signed books.

The mood was lively and fun, and the girls gave back as much love as they received.

They were still shocked by the number of people who gathered in that space to see them. Even if it was from a distance.

After recording short videos and uploading them on their Instagram, Freen and Becky thanked the fans and said goodbye.

The Thai-British wanted to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter