First meeting

Everything about her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong watched the first day of the workshop for a BL series she had been cast.

Although the British-Thai 18-year-old girl got a tiny part, she was happy for the opportunity to act.

Becky, as her friends called her, was introverted, and she just observed the other people in the crew while the director was discussing some topics.

Several young men were sitting in a circle and only a female, apart from her.

This older woman smiled warmly and Becky felt great energy coming from her, but she was too shy to approach strangers. So her only choice was to smile back.

When there was a break, the long-haired girl looked for the restroom and bumped into the other female from the cast.

__ Hello, I’m Nam. I don’t speak much English. But nice to meet you.

The cute girl smiled adorably and replied:

__ Oh, hi. I’m Becky. It’s okay. I can understand Thai. Well, not everything but... I’m eager to learn.

__ Great! I can teach anything you want. Just ask me, okay?

The 18-year-old said in her sweetest tone.

__ Thank you so much! And nice to meet you too.

The 24-year-old actress pulled the girl to sit with her in the circle when the director called the crew back.

Becky whispered in Nam’s ear before the man started speaking:

__ Are you going to play the character that is best friend with mine?

__ Our characters are going to be friends. But your partner in crime will be played by my girl, Freen. She is hilarious and has a big heart. I bet you’re gonna love her. She’ll join us tomorrow.

The British Thai actress nodded and got quiet again:

__ Oh, okay.

It was almost 6 pm when the cast was dismissed for the day and Becky’s mother came to pick her up.

The young actress arrived home filled with excitement about the near future because she was so ready to start shooting.

Her father took her to Idol factory facilities the next morning and Becky saw Nam cracking up beside another girl.

“Oh, my God! She looks like a Korean Idol! How can someone be so naturally astonishing? Is she Freen? It must be her. How do I behave now? This is so awkward...” __ The cute girl’s mind was filled with a dozen thoughts, but her body didn’t move.

Nam saw the younger one and waved at her. However, Becky got distracted by the director’s assistant, who called her to explain some things.

__ x __ 

Freen Sarocha was a 22-year-old actress who started her career competing as a Miss in her teens.

The gorgeous, handsome girl had only acted in a music video and that was her first official opportunity in a series, even if it was a small part.

Freen and Nam were friends for a while because they met during some tests two years before and kept bumping into each other in other places.

When they found out that both had been cast to Secret Crush on you, the duo screamed in happiness.

Despite all the excitement, the younger one wasn’t able to attend the first day of the workshop due to a doctor’s appointment.

Now they were finally reunited, and everyone around them couldn’t avoid laughing.

Freen was in the middle of a joke when she set her eyes on Becky.

Nam saw her friend stop talking and her eyes became sparkly.

__ What is it? Are you feeling sick?

__ Nam. Who is that? She looks like a doll. Or a princess. I’ve never seen someone so pretty.__ The 22-year-old exclaimed.

The older one smiled:

__ I know, right? That’s Becky, the Thai-British girl who is joining us.

Freen spoke with her sweetest tone:

__ Oh damn! She is the cutest! I feel like taking care of her. She is a baby.

__ I get it. I feel the same. But she was raised in England. Maybe she doesn’t like to be treated like a bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter