Important

Eager Beaver (Book 1)

Please take time to read:

AsianFanFics (this site) is the only website where you can read this story for free, but there is something else you should understand regarding this. As you can see from the table of contents, all of the chapters, have already been uploaded. However, you will not be able to read the seventh to the last chapters because their publishing dates have already been set. On each chapter's webpage, you can check how much time you have to wait for till it is released.

AFF will automatically release two chapters every week. I recommend that you subscribe to the story so that you will be notified when the next chapter is ready. Overall, it would take around four months to make all of the chapters public. This was done particularly so that book 2 will be ready for release within the four-month timeframe. I hope this makes sense.

However, knowing that some readers like to read one book in a single sitting, I contemplated allowing them to do so through the Crowdfunding system provided by AsianFanFics. Crowdfund subscribers will have immediate access to all chapters by paying a charge of 5.00 USD (PayPal) or 250PHP through GCash.

Moreover, a special chapter will be available only to those who make a purchase by February 20. It (special chapter/s) will not be released publicly, even after the completion of a free version read. The first five people who purchase a CrowdFund pass will receive free and full access to all chapters of the forthcoming book (Eager Beaver 2) as soon as it is released.

Thank you very much for your support!