Chapter 12: Last night with you

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

Yeonjun’s POV

We took a cab back to our accommodation. Now it’s time for us to go to our rooms to have a goodnight sleep. Thinking that this was the last time for us to be together, I followed her to the front of her bedroom door.

I hugged her and briefly kissed her lips.

I decided to behave today,” I said. "I thought it was better that way, to give us a chance to know each other and trust each other."

She nodded. "Yeah." Sounding a bit disappointed.

"Well, don't you think that's a good thing?" I asked.

"Yes, I appreciate it." She smiled a little. "But just for the record, you could have misbehaved a little, if you'd wanted to."

"You might not like pushy guys," I told her.

"True. But you aren't pushy. And like I said, you could have misbehaved a little."

I pulled her in for another hug. "I'm trying to behave." But when our lips met, my tongue parted them.

At first only our tongues played; I kept my hands perfectly still, holding her against me as we kissed. But just for a moment. Slowly I ran my hands along her sides, then slid one to her . She gasped.

I moved my hands to her back and fumble on the zipper of her dress. I slowly zipped it open. When I touched her exposed back skin, she shivered.

Her dress was loosened. My hand slowly made its way to her front, finally making contact with her . She caught her breath as I caressed her and lightly squeezed her .

I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes with a smile. "I'm still trying to behave," I said, her .

She laughed. "You're behaving. We still have our clothes on."

I saw what you have brought and kept in your drawer,” she shown me a mischievous smile on her face.

W-what?” I asked nervously.

Then she pulled something from her pouch. It was a box of that I bought in the pharmacy the other day.

Care to explain?” she asked.

Frankly, I was so embarrassed. Why did I even buy that at the pharmacy. What was I thinking? Were my hormones raging in so much? I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to walk away. But when I when I was about to, she pulled my hand.

"What's the matter, I thought you’ll misbehave a little? don’t you want to use it?" she asked teasingly.

W-what?!” I froze on my seat. “Y/N, are you intoxicated again? I was just about to stop misbehaving,” you explained.

I’m not intoxicated, Yeonjun. I-I want y-you. Just for the last time. I want to remember clearly everything that will happen,” she looked at me straight in my eyes.

She looked awfully ing hot standing there…magnificent really, her face flushed, her eyes a bit teary. Her breathing caused her great full to rise and fall noticeably.

! Y/N, don’t blame me for this,” I acted without thought, I grabbed her and kissed her hard and deep, and to my great surprise, she kissed me back. She my tongue like she meant to keep it.

Then I pulled away. I lift her up in a bridal style, “we should do this on bed.” I told her as we went inside her room.

I was thrilled to see she was wearing a lacy black and red bra and thong set, and she subconsciously covered herself as the dress dropped to the floor.

 

"You're gorgeous" I whispered into her ear as I slowly nuzzled my way down her neck, and with one hand caressing her lower back, I unhooked her bra strap with my other hand and allowed the garment to fall on top of where her dress lay.

 

"Love, lay on the bed, and let me take these off" I said indicating my own clothes and as she lay on her side watching me, I took my shirt and slacks off, before standing there in just my boxers allowing her to appraise my body, and what was clearly an bulging against the material.

 

As I went to take my boxers down, Y/N sat up and held her hand out for me to come closer, and once within reach, she slowly caressed me through the material before easing the waistband down allowing me to spring free.

 

"Lay down" I breathed softly, and laying beside her, I began kissing her lips again, whilst slowly and gently trailing my fingertips over her body, before cupping her gorgeous s in my hand and gently rolling her s between my fingers, as I alternated soft kisses and gentle flicks of my tongue on the opposite to where my fingers were busy.

 

Y/N groaned softly. I slowly kissed my way down her belly leaving a slick trail of saliva as I reached the band of her lacy thong.

 

I nuzzled at the area between her legs, taking in the heady scent of her and began pushing my tongue against the thin material adding my saliva to the wetness that had begun to seep through, before easing the material to the side with my fingers and lapping my tongue along the full length of .

 

Y/N moaned softly and put her hands in my hair, almost pulling me closer as I moved my tongue upwards towards her engorged , and as I started to nub with my tongue, I gently inserted first one, then two fingers inside her, before bending my fingers at the knuckle and pushing the oris from behind closer to my tongue.

 

Y/N started to writhe her hips as her approached and she suddenly clamped her legs behind my back, raising her bum off the bed as her juices flooded my mouth. I continued lapping at her soaked and with my two fingers still inside her, I slowly moved my little finger to the opening of her and teased the hole before gently pushing it inside.

 

This extra sensation pushed Y/N over the top again and I don't know if it was a second or just a continuation of the one she had just had, but her whole body spasmed and as I looked up at her face, I saw her eyes were closed and her chest and face were flushed bright red, from the exertions her had caused.

 

I eased my fingers from inside her and began kissing my way back up her body, as her body continued to quiver from the exertions she'd just gone through. As I reached her s I began lapping at her s, when she took hold of my hand and began to her sticky juices off of my fingers.

 

"You ok?" I whispered, as I moved up so our eyes were directly in line.

 

She stared into my eyes, and with a slight smile she responded, with an affirmative nod and replied "Make love to me".

 

I immediately got the box of and slid one on my .

With a slight shift of our bodies my was nudging at her entrance, and Y/N gently raised her legs to make access a bit easier. I gently pushed forward and began to ease my way inside, before beginning a slow steady rhythm, as I took my weight on my hands, so the only way we were connected was by my moving in and out, and by our lips as we kissed each other sensually, and very slowly.

 

I could feel my approaching and my hips began moving quicker. As if Y/N could sense my impending explosion she moved a hand down towards her pubic bush and began rubbing at her again, to make herself once more. As her began contracting through her , I could feel her walls tightening against my throbbing and it pushed over the edge and I began spurting deep inside her, in an that seemed to last for minutes.

 

Eventually I slipped my limp out of Y/N, and lay next to her, cuddling her close to me as my heart began to eventually slow from the hammering that it had been doing inside my chest.

 

"Wow that was good, love" was all I could say, as I kissed her shoulder, tasting the saltiness that had been left by the sheen of perspiration which covered her body.

 

"Wow indeed, but you kept calling me love" she responded, before looking into my eyes and continuing.

 

I looked to her eyes, “Coz you are…my love.”

 

I said as I cradled her head into the corner of my shoulder allowing to kiss at my chest. "I hope I made you happy".

 

"Mmmmm you did…my love" Y/N responded, as her breathing became more steady as sleep began to overwhelm both of us.