Chapter 15: Us Together

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

Normal POV

 

While everyone's attention was on you and Yeonjun, someone entered the room. It was Ate Karen, your manager.

 

"What's going on here?" she asked looking at everyone.

 

Then she noticed the man standing beside you, and walked towards him.

 

"I knew it, that's why you're awfully familliar when I first saw you earlier. You're that guy in Damyang!"

 

There was an awkward atmosphere between the two and you decided to break it.

 

"Ahm...this is Karen-eonnie, My Manager," you introduced Ate Karen to the group.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," the five guys bowed for a greeting.

 

"Uhmmm, sorry for not being able to greet you properly in Damyang. Everything happened so fast," Yeonjun bowed as an apology.

 

"Hnnnn..... It's alright now," Ate Karen responded. "Nice meeting you boys. Thank you for warmly welcoming Y/N. I think you should all get ready now. The shooting will resume soon.Y/N, let's go now, we need to retouch your makeup."

 

You bowed to the boys and left the room together with Ate Karen.

 

While on your way to the dressing room Ate Karen spoke," You didn't tell me that your boyfriend is a popular kpop idol."

 

"I-I forgot to tell you, sorry," you apologized.

 

"He is handsome and charismatic. No doubt that you fell for him quickly. Does he really feel the same way? Is he really serious about you? As far as I know, dating is banned for idols in korea. Fans are scarier here and they have cancelled culture." Ate Karen seemed to be so worried.

 

You reached the dressing room and you sat down to the chair. While the staff is retouching your make up, your phone vibrated.

 

You checked your phone. It was a text from Yeonjun.

 

"Love, are you okay? I already explained to the boys our relationship. They are supporting us. I'm sorry that I'm talking to you about this on kakaotalk. But we need to be extra cautious from now on."

 

Reading how he addressed you as "love" made you feel happy with a bit tingly sensation in your heart.

 

You decided to reply to him, "Love, I'm alright. No worries. I'm glad your members accepted us. But you're right we need to be extra careful on how we interact. We're both celebrities. And also, I heard that, kpop idols are banned from dating."

 

"Ugh. I hate to admit it. But it is true that we're banned from dating. But no worries, my love. You're worth everything. I love you," it said on his text.

 

It would be better if he can tell it to you in actual that he loves you, but this also feels nice.

 

"I love you too, love. Let's work hard now. Let's talk later," you responded.

 

The director called you and TXT. He introduced you to a popular korean male actor. He will be the one who will act with you. The guy who you like, your boyfriend in the MV.

 

"Hello everyone I'm Kim Yohan, nice meeting you all," he greeted everyone on the set.

 

Everyone dispersed. You're about to also walked away, when Yohan approached you.

 

"Hi Y/N-ssi," he greeted you.

 

"Hello Yohan-ssi," you greeted him back. "What can I do for you?"

 

"I just want to talk to you before the shoot to lessen my nervousness. Let's work hard together," Yohan extended his hand to shake yours.

 

You extended your hand to reach his. He grabbed your hand and shake it warmly.

 

You noticed that Yeonjun was watching you the whole time and his expression looked annoyed.

 

The shooting continued, it focuses on you and Yohan’s romantic scene.

 

The first scene was night practice in the basketball court, Kai is playing with Yohan, and you are watching them play as a manager. After the practice, you went to give them bottled water, first to Kai, when he was about to say something, you already focused your attention to Yohan. You walked towards him, handed him a bottled water and wiped his forehead sweat with clean towel. You smiled to each other lovingly.

 

The second scene was with Soobin. He was your childhood friend in the MV.  It was late at night and the rain is pouring hard. But he was still waiting for you to finish your cram school like he always does. You went outside the academy, he was about to approach you but then Yohan, suddenly appeared and shaded you with an umbrella. You and Yohan walked away hand-in-hand, living the poor Soobin alone.

 

The third scene, Beomgyu reminiscing how you met on the school opening ceremony. He was recruiting members on the school band holding bunch of flyers which were suddenly blown by the wind. You appeared and quickly help Beomgyu from then on you caught his attention. But then his hopes had been crushed down, when during the school festival he was performing on the stage with the band dedicating his song to someone special, which is you. When he was singing, he saw you on the crowd, he stared at you only to see Yohan approached you and put his hand over your shoulder while you were talking lovingly.

 

The fourth scene was with Taehyun the smart class president who have secretly crush on you. He always tutors you when there is time. One night after the self-study session, you and Taehyun were left alone in the classroom working on a complicated Math problem. He was about to tell you what he feels when suddenly Yohan appeared by the door. You stood up and excused yourself to Taehyun, you and Yohan held hands and walked away leaving poor Taehyun alone.

 

The last scene was with Yeonjun. Yeonjun was a loner at school. But even if its like that, you still befriend him until you got close to him without knowing that he was slowly falling in love with you. He gathered all his courage to confess to you on night. He sent you a message to meet on the school rooftop. He was already waiting for you there. You entered the rooftop door, He was about to approach you, but then there was someone else with you, it was Yohan. And all of a sudden Yohan pulled you into a hug. You hugged back leaving the poor Yeonjun heartbroken.

 

Then the shooting paused for a quick break.

 

My phone vibrated. It was a message from Yeonjun saying, “Meet me at the science lab.

 

I immediately went to the science lab. I opened the door. I looked around. It was empty. Then suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I was about to shout when I heard Yeonjun’s voice.

 

Shhhhhh…Love, it’s me.

 

Yahhhh! Yeonjun, my heart almost jumped out!” you yelled in annoyance.

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Now keep it low,” he locked the door.

 

Why did you call me in here?” you asked.

 

Then he suddenly hugged you tight, “Love, I honestly feel so jealous that I think I’m going crazy.

 

Jealous with?” you asked.

  

With that Yohan-ssi, he keeps touching you,” Yeonjun pouted.

 

His pout makes me smile. It’s adorably cute.

 

Love, you know it’s just for work,” you look at him in the eyes. “You’re the one I love.”

 

Then, kiss me,” he said. You did.

 

You are kissing like crazy. Like your lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside your mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like you’ve ever experienced, and you suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of your body dissolves into his. Your fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. Your veins throb and your heart explodes. You have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. He pushes backward and he was pinning you on the wall. The weight of his body on yours is extraordinary. You feel him—all of him—pressed against you, and you inhale his perfume, his shampoo, and that extra scent that’s just … him. The most delicious smell you could ever imagine. You want to breathe him, him, eat him, drink him. His lips taste like honey. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn’t matter that his mouth is already on top of yours, you want him closer closer closer, until.

 

Yeonjun-hyung! The director is calling for you” someone was calling for him in the hallway.

 

You immediately moved away from each other, quickly fixed yourself.

 

Love, I think I need to go out now. Thank you for the sweet snack,” Yeonjun smirked and pecked your lips quickly before he headed out from the science lab.

 

You were left dumbfounded from his quick teasing.