Chapter 13: Caught in the act

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

Normal POV

 

You woke up in a loud shout.

 

Y/N!!!!!!!!” Someone shouted your name.

 

You immediately sat up from the bed where you were comfortably laying down. Then, your attention was caught by someone who was standing in the doorway.

 

What is it, love?” Yeonjun stirred on his sleep facing towards me.

 

Yeonjun, quickly get up!” you tapped Yeonjun on the shoulder twice.

 

Y/N!!!!!! Anong ibig sabihin nito?! (what is the meaning of this?!)” the person who was standing in the doorway shouted again.

 

Let me explain, Ate Karen,” you panicked.

 

You will explain later. I need you to put on clothes, pack up your suitcase and we’ll go out in 10 minutes!” Ate Karen, your manager closed the bedroom door loudly.

 

That was the first time you saw Ate Karen so mad. You really know that you ed up big time. You are panicking so much.

 

Who’s that?!” Yeonjun woke up and quickly sat up.

 

My mana-, my friend, like an older sister. I-I don’t know why she’s suddenly here. But geez! she caught us like this and she’s so mad to me now. Yeonjun, I need to go now,” I immediately put on my clothes and rushed on my suitcase and just put all my things inside.

 

You’re gonna go now?” Yeonjun was in shocked.

 

I’ll text you right away. No, I’ll call you. I’m really sorry for this. But I need to go now,” You pulled up your suitcase and was about to leave, but you stopped and walked towards Yeonjun and gave him a short kiss.

 

I love you, Yeonjun. I’ll see you soon!” you hugged him tight.

 

Y/N! Faster!  I’ll count into 3!” Ate Karen shouted from the outside.

 

I’m so sorry! I have to go now,” you walked outside the room leaving Yeonjun in a state of shock.

 

You immediately went out of the house and saw a car parked outside. Ate Karen was already inside, on the passenger seat waiting.

 

You walked towards the car, put your luggage on the trunk and got inside the car in the back seat.

 

The car started to move.

 

Sino yung lalakeng yun? (Who’s that man?)” Ate Karen asked coldly.

 

T-The person I like,” you admitted stuttering.

 

You like?! Y/N, limang araw ka lang nandito tapos nafall ka na agad?! (Y/N, you were just here for five days and you fell in love right away?!) And you even slept with him?! What happened to the Y/N that I know?!” Ate Karen sounded so mad.

 

Things just happened,” You were trying to find the proper word to respond to her.

 

Happened?! For God’s sake, Y/N. You will stop all of these. Your vacation is over. You need to focus on your job now. We will go back to Seoul. You have a number of photo shoots to do and you have fan meetings in the Filipino community. I still need to sort out other schedules. So, you better behave yourself,” Ate Karen was scrolling to your schedules on her iPad.

 

Then suddenly your phone vibrated, it was a text from Yeonjun.

 

Do you mean what you said to me <3?

 

Do you mean it?

 

Do you love me?

 

A smile suddenly came across your face and sent him a message, “I do. I think I am in love with you. No matter what happened my feelings won’t change now. Please trust me. I’ll explain what happened in another time. I love you, Yeonjun. Wait for me.”

 

You will send another message, when your phone suddenly got snatched away.

 

I will confiscate this for now. Behave yourself properly,” Ate Karen got my phone, turned it off and put it inside her bag.

 

I need my phone back, Ate Karen” you pleaded.

 

So, you could contact him? No chance,” Ate Karen remained silent for the rest of the drive.

 

After hours of driving, you reached Seoul. You checked in Grand Mercure Ambassador Hotel and Residences Seoul in Yongsan-gu. The rest of your team were already in the hotel waiting for you in the lobby.

 

Y/N, how was your solo vacation?” Ate Janice, your make-up artist greeted you with a warm hug.

 

I-it was nice,” you responded awkwardly.

 

Yeah nice,” Ate Karen mockingly repeated your response. She walked past you and went straight to the elevator.

 

Ms. Karen, feel tired after the long drive. She will rest now,” Anna, your personal assistant and driver earlier explained to the team.

 

You sighed.

 

I think I will rest too, please have a rest too, guys!” you went to the elevator and proceed to your designated room.

 

Inside the room, you plunged into the bed. Thinking of what happened these past weeks and your feelings for Yeonjun. You feel your heart beats faster just thinking about him. You indeed have fallen in love with him. But how will you carry on with this love? This is your first time falling in love. You want to see him so much. You are already missing him.

 

Geez, I want my phone back, I need to call him,” you complained to yourself.

 

But knowing Ate Karen’s temperament, it will be impossible to have your phone back. Not until her anger subsided.

 

The following days were hectic. You did two fan meetings in Jongno-gu where most of the Filipinos are. Then you did a number of photoshoots for local and international magazines. Suddenly, a week has passed already and still you were not able to contact Yeonjun.

 

You were inside your hotel room, standing and looking out in the glass window admiring the city lights. Suddenly, Ate Karen entered your room.

 

You have a music video shoot tomorrow, you better sleep now,” she sat down on the couch near the bed, scrolling to her iPad again viewing the details of your schedule for tomorrow.

 

I will sleep in a bit,” you told her dryly.

 

You were feeling upset because even if you apologize so many times, she was still mad at you. And you beg her a number of times to give back your phone but she was just ignoring you.

 

I’m here to tell you about the details of the shoot,” Ate Karen stood up.

 

Bu you feel not interested in all the things she was saying. You were not in the mood. You feel sad and tired.

 

I’m sorry Ate Karen, just brief me tomorrow before the shoot starts. I’m really tired and not in the mood right now,” you sat down on the edge of the bed.

 

I will rest now, can you leave?” you asked her politely.

 

Okay. Rest well,” she left the room quietly.

 

You feel so frustrated. You feel that you were trapped again in an endless loop. You can’t breathe. Your shoulders are heavy. Everything seemed so suffocating. You closed your eyes. Image of you and Yeonjun on your vacation appeared. Then tears started to fall from your eyes. You miss him so much. You want to see him.

 

You had a long cry that night.

 

You woke up with puffy eyes. You saw yourself in the mirror and you look terrible!

 

What to do? I have a shoot today?!” you examined carefully your face in the bathroom mirror.

 

What happened?!” Ate Karen appeared in the bathroom door. She was with Anna.

 

Anna, quickly get some ice for her eyes,” Ate Karen instructed her and she went on full speed.

 

I was just upset yesterday, So I…” you were trying to explain to her.

 

You were crying the whole night?” Ate Karen asked.

 

You didn’t utter a word and just nod.

 

Ate Karen sighed.

 

Anna arrived with some ice pack bag and put it carefully over your swollen eyes. I was laying down on my bed with the ice pack on my eyes.

 

I know you’re missing him,” you heard Ate Karen spoked.

 

H-how?” you were about to ask how did she know but she cut you off.

 

I know you since you were little. I know this is the first time you fell in love with someone. I can see it in your eyes that you were sad and frustrated because you can’t be with him. I feel that you really like him. Otherwise, you won’t act rashly to the point of sleeping with him and be like this. I’m sorry for getting mad and confiscated your phone, I just acted like that because I wanted to protect you. But seeing you serious like this. I know I can’t continue to be mad,” Ate Karen gave me a pat on my head.

 

Ate Karen,” you called her name, your voice sounded like you were about to cry.

 

Hey! Don’t cry! You still have a shoot and we’re trying to remove the puffiness from your eyes!” Ate Karen shouted loudly. Her warm nagging was back again. You know in your heart that she was truly not mad anymore.

 

Then tell me funny jokes, so I wont cry,” you .

 

After some moment, the puffiness in your eyes had completely disappeared. You and your team drive quickly to the shooting site. You immediately went to your dressing room to get ready.

 

While your staff was putting make up on you, your manager, Ate Karen was giving you a briefing on the music video that you will be featured in.

 

So, the song was Japanese entitled “Hitori no Yoru” or “Lonesome Night” in English. It is a song for someone who is in love one-sidedly. A bit of a heartbreaking song. Here is the lyrics,” she handed you the English translation of the lyrics.

 

Although it was Japanese, it was sung by a famous South Korean idol boy group. They will also act with you on the music video. Here is the flow of shoot,” Your manager continued to explain as she handed you the script and storyboard sheets.

 

You were scanning the pages of the sheet, when your eyes landed on a familiar name.

 

Choi Yeonjun

 

Your heart beats faster.

 

A-ate Karen, what is the name of the idol group?” you were asking her when suddenly a knock was heard in your door.

 

Anna opened the door.

 

Good morning, we just like to introduce ourselves and say hi before the shoot starts,” someone spoke.

 

Who’s that Anna?” you asked as you walked closer to the door.

 

You we’re standing in the door way.

 

One! Dream! Hello, we are Tomorrow x Together,” a group of five men bowed in front of you.

 

You were shocked. It was TXT! The idol group that you will be working with! Your eyes immediately found Yeonjun on the farthest right.

 

Yeonjun?!” you suddenly blurted out.

 

Y/N?!” he froze.