Chapter 8: Discovered

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

Normal POV

You and Yeonjun immediately exited the forest and hailed a cab going back to your accommodation. Yeonjun is silent all throughout the ride. You do not want to force him to tell anything he does not want to reveal.

You reached your accommodation.  Both of you went to the living area. Yeonjun sat down on the sofa. You walked towards him.

Yeonjun. It’s okay. I won’t force you to say anything that you’re not comfortable to share,” you gave him a pat on the shoulder and smiled at him.

That was a nice bamboo forest!” you changed the topic quickly and went toward the television.

Now, let’s check the television program. I am talking in English to you all this time. Let’s see if I can easily understand the Korean programs,” you got the remote control and open the television. But the next few seconds of viewing the TV shocked you.

In the television you see Yeonjun. He was dancing and singing with four other men.

I guess, I really need to tell you anyway,” Yeonjun stood up.

He walked towards you. “Y/N. I’m Choi Yeonjun, a member of an idol group, Tomorrow x Together.”

You are frozen for few seconds. You can’t believe that in all the people that you can encounter during your vacation, you met a Korean pop idol.

H-hey Y/N. Earth calling Y/N!” Yeonjun kept waving his hands in front of your face then you suddenly snapped into reality.

Y-you’re an idol” you blurted out.

Yeah, I am. I hope the way you treat me remain the same. I’m on vacation. I’m currently not an idol, for now. Please don’t treat me like one. I’m just Yeonjun now,” Yeonjun told you.

Okay. Okay. It does not really matter to me, even if you’re a celebrity or whatnot. To me, you’re the Yeonjun I met on the plane and my current housemate. Just stay as you are and enjoy your vacation,” you smiled at him sincerely.

You feel a bit guilty since you failed to tell your real identity, that you’re also a celebrity in vacation like him. You understand him when he says that he wanted to be just Yeonjun for now, because that’s what you are also longing for, to be just yourself. Maybe. That’s why you’re hesitating to tell him your identity. Anyway, you’re a foreign celebrity, you’ll be just spending a few days with him and maybe won’t see him after that, you thought. So, keeping your identity a secret will not really matter to him.

That would be really nice,” Yeonjun breathe in ease.

As I’ve said so before, I’m not really familiar with KPOP industry. So, rest assured your identity and activity now will be kept in secret,” you raised your right hand in form of a pledge.

Okay. Okay. I believe you. So now, that you know me. Can we be friends?” Yeonjun extend his right hand in front of you.

You reached for his hand and shook it, “Aren’t we already friends?” You gripped his hand in full force.

Oouch! Yaaaaah!” Yeonjun exclaimed.

Hahahaha, you had a funny expression there, my friend,” you gave him a wide grin.

Ahhhh. So that’s how it is.” Yeonjun pinched both of your cheeks in full force.

Araaaaaaaay! Hey hey, stop already. I-Im wrong.” You pleaded.

Yeonjun smirked, “Suffer, my friend.”

I didn’t know your this sadistic,” you punched him on the stomach.

Owwwww!” Yeonjun freed your cheeks and hold his tummy.

It’s dinner time, already. Your turn to cook,” you told Yeonjun. “And that punch was just nothing. Don’t play dumb and cook now.”

Aye Aye Captain,” Yeonjun stood up straight and proceed to the kitchen.

Yeonjun’s POV

I prepared a quick dinner, two bowls of Bibimbap for us. I called Y/N from the kitchen.

Hey, Y/N. Dinner’s ready!”

She was sitting on the couch looking on her phone. She was concentrating so much on her phone and she seemed to not hear or notice me. I went towards her.

Hey, Y/N” I called again. My attention was caught with what she was watching.

So, this is KPOP. They’re so cool and talented. It’s not easy to do complicated choreos and have stable vocals,” Y/N spoke still mesmerized by the boy group performing on the television.

What’s the name of this group? I have watched a number of their MVs just now.” Y/N asked me.

She was apparently watching, BTS Music Videos. Well, I can’t really deny how cool and talented my seniors are. But really Y/N, why are you suddenly stanning BTS before my group, Tomorrow X Together? Choi Yeonjun is right in front of you.

Ah. They are called Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS. They are my seniors in our company,” I answered her a bit annoyed.

You sounded pissed?” She asked looking at me.

No.” I replied shortly.

No? look at you’re lips it’s pouting.” She pointed at my lips. Geez, I can’t really control my emotion.

I think I know why,” she grinned. “Don’t worry, I also watch your group’s MVs earlier. You’re also cool!” she gave a double thumbs up.

My face lit up. “So, who’s your bias, among us?”. I suddenly blurted out.

Bias?” she asked.

I mean, the one you like the most among us, from watching those videos,” I tried to explain the term.

I’m not super familiar yet with your group, but I think I like….” She paused.

I am expecting to maybe hear my name from her. I am waiting anxiously. I know I should be forgetting now that I am an Idol because I’m on a vacation, but I can’t help to wonder who she likes among the members.

I think I like him,” Y/N showed a picture of Kang Taehyun in front of me.

Taehyun?!” I exclaimed.

Oh, so he is Taehyun. I like how he sings. He puts a lot of emotion on every lines. I can see it well on his facial expression,” Y/N explained.

Well, it is indeed true that Taehyun is one of the best vocalists in 4th generation. I can’t deny that. But why do I feel disappointed that she did not pick me as her bias.

Hey, I like you too!” she gave me a surprised pat on the shoulder. “I think you’re the best dancer. You’re good at rapping too and you can also sing.

Okay. Okay. You don’t have to flatter me. Let’s eat dinner now,” I walked towards the kitchen table making sure that she didn’t see my face, because I know that I am blushing from what she said.

We ate dinner while talking about random things for example how different schools in South Korea and the Philippines, how Philippine’s celebrate long Christmas and how korean’s celebrate Chuseok.

After Dinner, we sat on the couch and talked about each plan’s during this vacation.

As I’ve told you, I don’t have concrete plans. I will still check online what to do around here,” I told Y/N while sipping a can of beer.

Why not just join me? Chingu?” she flashed puppy eyes on me while holding a can of beer.

Do you have a plan already?” I asked her. She showed me her phone and there was the checklist of tourist spots that she wants to visit which includes:

  1. Marvel at the artwork in Moonlight Art Warehouse
  2. Walk through Metasequoia-lined Road
  3. Take a trip to the beautiful Korea Bamboo Museum
  4. Stroll in the elegant Gwanbangjerim Forest
  5. Drop by the fabulous Geumjeongsanseong
  6. Feel the harmony at the beautiful Soswaewon Garden
  7. Take a look at the Korean architectures of Myeonangjeong Pavilion
  8. Dine in at Meta Provence

 

Oh, you listed quite well.” I scrolled to her list. “Remember you only have 4 days now to do all these things.

 

Just me? Don’t tell me you are thinking of loitering inside the house in those 4 days?” she asked me lifting one eyebrow.

 

Okay. Okay. I’ll go with you, happy?” I responded to her. “Now you have a free guide and a translator”.

 

Nice! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!” she jumped up in happiness. But then when she landed her feet tripped over with the other and she landed on my lap. She raised her head and our faces met.

 

So close.

 

My heart started to beat rapidly again.

 

I stared at her eyes which were also staring at mine. Then, my focus switch on her plump lips. It looks so soft. What would feel like if it touches my lips? I thought. I now certainly know what I want. It’s not because of the beer. I feel now that she is just not a friend. She is more than that to me.

 

I bent down, my lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole-body tremble.

 

If you want me to stop, tell me now,” I whispered.

 

When she said nothing, I brushed my mouth against the hollow of her temple. “Or now.”

 

I tranced the line of her cheekbone. “Or now.”

 

My lips were against hers.

"Or—"

 

But she had reached up and pulled me down to her, and the rest of my words were lost against . I kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in my shirt, pulling me harder against her. I groaned softly, low in my throat, and then my arms unknowingly circled her, gathering her against me, and we continue kissing me sitting on the couch and her sitting on my lap, with bottle of beers scattered on the floor.