Chapter 16: Photoshoot

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

 

Normal POV

 

The shooting of the music video successfully ended. It was almost 3:00 AM. You were shooting since this morning until dawn. Like everyone else, you felt so tired. You thanked TXT, Yohan-ssi, the director and all the staff for their hard work and waved them good bye. You glanced at Yeonjun and gave him a warm smile which he immediately returned.

 

You were walking in the parking area. Going inside your van, your phone rings.

 

You immediately pick up the phone after seeing the caller ID. You went to the farthest seat at the back of the van, distancing yourself from your manager and staff for privacy.

 

Hello,” you answered as you went inside the van.

 

Love, we’re going back now to our dorm. How about you?” you heard Yeonjun asked from the other line.

 

We’re also on our way back to the hotel,” you responded.

 

What hotel are you staying at?” he inquired.

 

Grand Mercure Ambassador Hotel and Residences Seoul in Yongsan-gu,” you answered

 

That’s so near to our company! Just a 10-minute drive,” you can hear Yeonjun’s voice sounded so enthusiastic. Then he suddenly paused.

 

Yeonjun,” you called. He is not answering. “Love,” you tried calling him sweetly.

 

Yes?” he sounded dejected suddenly.

 

What’s the matter?” you asked worriedly.

 

How long are you staying in Korea?” he asked in a serious tone.

 

Just one more week,” you responded.

 

You heard a long sigh. “Okay, then let’s try to meet everyday until you fly back,” Yeonjun suggested.

 

Can you even do that? I heard you’re busy because of your world tour preparation?” you asked.

 

I can find time. I will find time. I can’t miss a single day not seeing you. Knowing that it may take long to see you again,” you felt his sincerity in his words.

 

Then you heard another voice on the background on his line.

 

Yaaaah Yeonjun-hyung you’re way too cheesy!” you heard Beomgyu’s voice.

 

Just pretend you don’t hear anything!” Yeonjun retaliated.

 

You gave off a laugh. “Okay then, I’ll make time too. Just send me a message when and where. I’ll be there. Let’s talk again tomorrow. We should rest now, and spare your members from hearing your cheesy lines.

 

Okay, love. I’ll see you tomorrow. Rest well, now.” Yeonjun was about to hang up.

 

L-love,” You called stuttering.

 

Yes?

 

I just want to say that you all did a good job today, specially to you. Good work, Yeonjun-ah,” you told him.

 

You too, Y/N-ah. You’re really good!” he praised you.

 

Also,” you paused. “I wanna say that…that..

 

That?

 

That you look so handsome today! You look so charismatic in today’s shooting!” you can feel that blood starts to rush on your cheek.

 

You heard a chuckle from his line. “Just today? To me, you, my girlfriend looks really pretty every day since the day I met you.”

 

G-Girlfriend?

 

Yeah. Girlfriend. You. are. my. girlfriend.” Yeonjun emphasized.

 

Hey lover boy, did you formally asked me to be your girlfriend?” you replied to him with an annoyed tone, pretending to be mad.

 

Can you be my girlfriend, then? Geez! I should have asked you this in person. I will re do it tomorrow. I will do better. Please don’t get mad at me, love,” Yeonjun pleaded.

 

Just save that for tomorrow then. Okay? Rest well now. I’m hanging up,” you ended the call.

 

You looked out the window of the van. The city lights are still too bright. You closed your eyes to rest for a while.

 

It was almost 4 in the morning when you lay down to the comfort of your hotel bed. You checked your phone; tomorrow’s schedule will start 1:00 the afternoon until 9:00 in the evening. You still have enough time to sleep and rest. You can also meet Yeonjun 9:00 pm onwards. Knowing that, you drifted with a smile to sleep.

 

----

The next day, you woke up 11:00 in the morning. You checked your phone and found text messages from Yeonjun.

 

Good morning, Y/N, my love. I just woke up. We have dance practice at 9:00. I will get up now and prepare.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 8:00 AM]

 

It seems that you’re still sleeping. I’m at the company now. In the dance room, warming up. I hope you’re dreaming of me.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 9:00 AM]

 

Still not waking up? I’m on break for 10 minutes. My schedule for today will be until 9:00 PM. So, I guess I’ll see you around 10:00 PM. I will pick you up at your hotel.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:00 AM]

 

I miss you, Y/N.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:01 AM]

I miss you, Y/N.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:02 AM]

I miss you, Y/N.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:03 AM]

I miss you, Y/N.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:04 AM]

I miss you, Y/N.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:05 AM]

 

This boyfriend needs your attention.” [Sent by Yeonjun at 10:06 AM with 6 photo attachments]. He was even attaching his selfies on his message. So cute. You thought as you giggled.

 

You sat up and decided to send him replies.

 

Hey, you’re spamming my inbox,” you [Sent by Y/N at 11:05 AM]

 

I just woke up. My schedule starts a bit later at 1:00 PM. Did you even rest enough? I will be done at 9:00 PM too. We should have dinner together later. Can we?” [Sent by Y/N at 11:06]

 

He is not seeing the messages yet. Maybe he is still at the dance practice.

 

You put a heart reaction on his selfies and replied, “Why is my man spamming me with cute selfies?” [Sent by Y/N at 11:06].

 

Reading what you sent made you blushed.

 

“My man.”

 

This made you feel over the clouds. Yes. He is indeed my man. My special person. My love.

 

I’ll prepare now for work. See you later.” [Sent by Y/N at 11:07 AM]

 

I miss you too.” [Sent by Y/N at 11:07 AM]

 

 

Yeonjun’s POV

 

We finished our dance practice around 1:30 PM.

 

Good job everyone! We’ll have a 30-minute break now,” Soobin told the members.

 

We left the practice room and went to the lounge where our meals were prepared. I sat down the couch and checked my phone. Y/N replied. She’s already awake.

 

I read all her messages.

 

Then a certain message brought a huge smile on my face.

 

Why is my man spamming me with cute selfies?” [Sent by Y/N at 11:06].

 

Did she just refer “My Man” to me? I can’t really hide my smile reading this message. I feel so happy and suddenly energized. All fatigue from the yesterday’s schedule and morning practice suddenly fades away.

 

I send her a text message.

 

I’m on a 30-minute break for lunch. I miss you so much. I wanna see you.

Then, all of a sudden, my phone rings. A video call request from Y/N.  I immediately swiped the green button.

 

Her face comes into view. She had makeup on already. Her eyes are so expressive with classic smoky make up. So gorgeous. I still can’t believe that such pretty person is my lover.  

 

Hello, love. You look extra gorgeous today,” I complimented her.

 

The other members who are also in the lounge seemed to stopped what they’re doing and silently listening to our conversation.

 

Thank you, Yeonjun-ah. Have you rested enough? Did you already eat?” she asked me worriedly. It feels good that someone is asking simple things like that. It made me feel so loved.

 

“I’m sorry. I suddenly called you,” she apologized. Her expression is not that good.

 

No worries. I wanted to see you too. Do you have anything you wanna say to me?” I asked.

 

Well. You see. I-I am currently in a photoshoot now for Vouge,” she stated.

 

Did she say Vouge?” Soobin whispered.

 

Daebak! Your girlfriend is so cool, Yeonjun-hyung!” Taehyun complimented.

 

Shhhh. Keep it low guys,” Huening kai told the other members as they saw me looking at them.

 

That’s cool, love! Do your best! I’ll be cheering for you!” I proudly told her.

 

But I just want to let you know. This is my first time having a boyfriend. My manager told me that I should tell you the concept so you won’t be shock if you happen to see the magazine later,” she explained.

 

What is the concept?” I asked curiously.

 

y and daring fashion” she answered.

 

y and daring fashion?!” I and the other members repeated.  I looked at the members and they stayed quiet.

 

Why? I mean you’re just 23, what’s with the sudden concept? How daring is it? What will you wear? Will you be shooting alone? Where are you right now?” I bombarded her with questions in a worrying tone.

 

Love, breathe first. The executive editor had a change of heart and changes the theme. We called my company and notify them about the changes in the contract. My company president is not yet replying. I will be featured alone. Don’t worry. On my outfit, I will be just wearing….” She paused on explaining.

 

Wearing what?” I was panicking so much inside. I saw her put her phone away so that she can show her whole outfit to me. I was shocked on what I saw.

 

She was wearing only a black skimpy underwear and a black coat. I don’t even think she has a bra on!

 

Y/N, where are you right now?!” I suddenly stood up and asked loud enough that the members were surprised.

 

W-why?” she asked worriedly.

 

I’ll put clothes on you!” I can feel my hands shaking in anger.