Chapter 9: Long Steamy Night

Just Us | TXT Choi Yeonjun x Reader

Yeonjun’s POV

 

My tongue pressed against her lips, asking for permission to enter . She granted it to me. tastes like beer yet sweet. We both slipped our tongues into each other’s mouths, and when they touched, it made me tingle all over.

 

I gave her tender kisses down to her neck and whispered "I want you" in her ear.

 

I ed the top button of her blouse and moved down to kiss her collarbone making her moaned as she arched her back, I unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor. Our lips met again and now it's her turn to take off my shirt, she tugged at it as I pulled it up over my head and out of my arms.

 

We broke our kisses for a second as she worked her way around my belt buckle, loosening it and ing my pants. She can see my is already hard and ready to play. She took off my pants.

 

She stood up from my lap and she seductively bend over in front of me, just slowly inching her pants down her , exposing her .

 

She leaned down again, so close to my neck as she planted gentle kisses right under my ear. Hearing me moan and feeling my hot breath on her neck, makes it very clear that we are reaching the point of no return.

 

We just had some bottles of beer and an accidental touch spark this feeling of lust. I am not really expecting that she will respond to my provocation this way. Is it because we’re both intoxicated by alcohol? I am not quite sure. My mind is dizzy and everything feels hot. My body is aching and longing for her touch. I definitely want her so much. My desire is overcoming my mind and body. I can’t think clearly. I just want to be inside her so badly.

 

So, I pulled down my boxers just far enough to reach out my stiff , and without hesitation I pushed aside her , not even taking them off and I slide my in her dripping wet . It is very tight and I heard her whimper softly.

 

It feels that it is her first time. Well, so, do I.

 

I decided to inch in slowly, taking my sweet time.

 

Her felt so tight wrapping around my as I scooted myself further and further in. By the time my whole is in her, she is sinking her nails into my shoulders and breathing deep again.

 

I felt a bit constrained by the underwear but I didn’t mind, she started grinding her hips on my back and forth, back and forth while I am still fully in her. Her is rubbing the base of my which adds to the mind-blowing sensation I’m feeling right now.

 

I looked up to read her face as I started ing her gently, just testing the waters to see if she wants to go faster. "Slow down" she moans as I slow the pace right away. Barely shifting in and out, more of a grind by this time, I felt that she’s so . A few more gentle grinds and I felt as though she’s about to .

 

I kept ing her slowly on the couch. I can feel the shiver and stiffness of her body. Her is so close and so do I. I still cannot believe that we’re about to from such a slow, but sensual .

 

She started to moan in spurs as she grabbed my hair and pulled it. I’m about to so I need to pull out. One more deep and she froze. I felt that she already. I ed inside her some more and then completely pulled out my from her. My spurted all over the couch.  

 

We look at each other and we both know there is a part 2 that will happen in the bedroom. I lifted her up in a bridal style and went to her bedroom.

 

This will be a long steamy night.