Chapter 7

Love and Fame

Sua's POV:

It was our second day of training, and today it was only J-hope and I. Yesterday, we just define what we would do, the couples and the songs. But today, we were going to start to create the choreography. However, Siyeon wanted to come with me, supposedly because she loved to see me create choreographies, but I knew it was because she was jealous. And it was so cute.

Siyeon and I were dating for almost 5 years. I proposed her a few days after fact in star. The pepero game made me realize how much I liked her lips on mine and how I wanting it to be always this way. Every time I thought about her, I couldn't help but smile and she was really the person who made me happy. She was sweet, caring, funny and so dawn y. So when I learnt she felt the same, I was the happiest person ever! We made it official but hid it from everyone. And when our CEO and manager discovered it, they supported us and helped us to hide it to the public. Same went for the members. I was lucky to be in this team, surrounded by such caring and loving people.

As we left Dreamcatcher company to get in the car, Siyeon suddenly asked me:

"What is happening between Minji unnie and Yoohyeon recently?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, since we met Taehyung, one day they are best friend and the other they can't even look at each other."

She was right. At first, Minji was mad because Yoohyeon worried her and didn't tell her everything but after that they fixed things together so I didn't understand what was happening. Lately, Yoohyeon slept a lot in Yubin's bed and she did that when she wasn't feeling well. Moreover, Minji got cold to her every time we spoke about BTS. I didn't know what was the problem between them but it made me sad to see my roommate and best friend be like that.

"You're right." I answered her. "At first, I thought she had a problem with Taehyung and BTS so I was a little bit scared of yesterday's meeting. But it went pretty well and she got friend with RM. Plus, she didn't have any problems with Yoohyeon, she was holding her hand and all. Maybe they solved their argument and will stop fighting?"

"I'm not sure. Did you see how she refused Taehyung to be with Yoohyeon for the dance couples? And did you see how she stopped her from going to Taehyung by holding her hand? It was as if she wanted to avert her from getting close to him." She thought for a bit and added. "She can't be jealous, right? And if she really is, she shouldn't get in the way of Yoohyeon's happiness, she promised."

"Yes, I know she promised but imagine how hard it must be for her. What would you do in her situation? Wait, what are we talking about? We don't even know what she's feeling right now, same goes for Yoohyeon. And she told me she was like that because she was scared that BTS' members use their power to control Yoohyeon or any Dreamcatcher's members. She's right after all. If they do something to one of us, who do you think the public will believe?"

"I agree with you on this point but I think you should talk with her. No matter how she feels, she has promised. After all those years, Yoohyeon deserves her happiness, she deserves to forget what happened and find someone who will really take care of her and treat her right. And for your information, in her situation, I would have never done anything she did." She raised her voice. She sighed and continued calmly. "Look, I really love Minji, she had been my roommates for 10 years and she's the best leader I could wish for but what she did was wrong. And I know what I'm talking about. Every night for months, I was comforting a crying and broken Yoohyeon. She really deserves better than that."

"Yes, I understand and I will talk with Minji. I will remind her of her promise and ask her to let the puppy be happy again. Plus, this story should not affect the group, right?"

"Yes, thank you, honey." She said turning to me and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded, smiling. She was really the cutest, so caring and sweet to the ones she loved. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her.

**********

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the agency. It was time for me to show what I was born for, dancing and creating amazing choreographies. We went out of the car and took the same way as yesterday to go to the training room. As we arrived in the room, we saw J-hope stretching, he didn't lose any time.

"Hey J-hope, what's up?" I said excitedly, putting my bag in a corner.

"Hey Sua! Oh, Siyeon you came too?"

"Yes, to help you if you need an assistant, you know."

"Haha, yes, it's nice of you!" He answered happily. "By the way, you can call me Hoseok if you prefer!"

"Okay, thank you! I advise you to not call her Bora, though. Well, only if you value your life." Siyeon added laughing.

"Yeah, I'm not really comfortable with the name Bora." I justified myself.

"No problem, Sua is cool for me!" He agreed, smiling. "You can start stretching, I'm coming back in a bit." He said, leaving the room.

I sat on the floor, a bit confused, and starting to stretch, like he told me to. After some minutes, he came back in the room with a folding chair and unfolded it next to Siyeon.

"Here a chair for you." He announced proudly. He then took a paper out of his pocket and handed it to Siyeon. "I also went to ask the wifi code if you're bored!"

"Thank you so much, you shouldn't have!" Siyeon bowed several times.

"You're welcome! Sua, are you ready?"

"Yep, all ready! So did you think about some things already?"

"Yes, yesterday I watched your "Abracadabra" relay dance and saw the most viewed moment. You have really hot fans, damn!"

"Yes, we raised them well." Siyeon answered, smirking.

"I see that! So I thought about something for your performance. You know, in the original MV, the girls are against the boy and at the end, they almost kiss. Also, your fans really liked the part where Jiu is standing and Yoohyeon and Siyeon are... well... hum... tou-touching h-her?"

"Yes, I see which part you are talking about." I helped him a bit. "So, you propose to do a y dance between us girls at that moment of the song, right?

"Yes, exactly. What do you think?"

"I like this idea! Plus, our nickname is gaycatcher so we are used to it!"

"Well... I think it suits you well..." He laughed awkwardly.

"Yes, I think too! Also, for "Love Shot", I thought about something. We did a cover of the chorus of this song and our fan were crazy about jiu doing this dance so she could be in the center for the first or second chorus."

"Good idea! She could do the first and maybe Jimin the second. But we could adapt the move to make it for two people. Like this, for the first chorus, Jiu and Jin would be at the center and for the second, it would be Jimin and Siyeon."

"Okay, let's do that!"

And just like this, we spent two hours working on the choreography. Siyeon also helped us by giving us some ideas and Hoseok was really funny but serious at the same time so it was a pleasure to work with him.

**********

When we arrived at the dorm, I ran to take a shower. I had sweated a lot and was all sticky. But as soon as I opened the door of the bathroom, I fell on Yoohyeon, wrapped in her towel, with her wet hair falling on her shoulders. She was standing in front of the mirror, not moving and just starring at herself in the reflection.

"Hum... Yoohyeon, are you alright?" I asked.

"Why is everyone asking me this question? Yes, I'm alright!" She answered, raising her voice on me. She sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice."

"Don't worry, it's okay." I reassured her, putting my hand on her shoulder. "You seem a little tense these days, what is happening? Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, it's nothing, it's just... temporary."

"Is it because of... Minji?"

"... yes."

"Come here." I wrapped my arms around her, even if she was wet, and hugged her tightly, I knew she needed it right now. And without surprise, she hugged me back even tighter. "Don't worry, I will talk to her. In the meantime, try to keep your mind occupied. Look, where is Yubin? You could-"

"I'm not a kid anymore, Sua unnie, I can take care of myself alone, you don't need to talk to her when it's my problem." She said, pulling away.

"Here, it's not only your problem, Yooh, if it continues, it will affect all the group."

"I'm sorry." She apologized, looking down again.

"Sorry for what? It's not your fault!" I scolded her. She tended to think that it was always her fault when something happened.

"Did you talk about it with Yubin?"

She nodded.

"What did she say?"

"She said that I should forget the past and move on by meeting new people. And she thinks that Taehyung could make me happy again."

"And what do you think about it?"

She went back to the mirror and stared at herself for a few seconds. She then looked down, sighing deeply.

"I'm not good enough."

That was too much. I went to her and gave her a small blow to the back of her head. She let out a little complaint and rubbed the spot where I had hit her.

"Ya, I hope I heard wrong! What did you say?" I scolded her again, raising my voice.

"It's true! Do you know who he is?"

"And what? What if he is super famous and has millions of fans? He's still human, Yoohyeon. And you too. You should put aside this hierarchy we are living in and try to meet new people. Listen to Yubin's advice and give him a chance. Look, we just won our second win and we will soon go in Germany, isn't it cool? Enjoy a bit your time and forget your problems for a bit, okay? You are pretty, funny, kind, talented and a bit clumsy but that's cute. So stop denigrating yourself. You deserve to be happy."

"Yes, you're right."

"Of course I am! I am Sua Queen after all!"

"So... what should I do with Taehyung? Go on a date with him? Isn't it to early?"

"If you feel like it's too soon, then it must be. But don't worry, you will get closer to him with our trainings." I thoughts for some seconds and an idea crossed my mind. "Why don't you invite him here and spend the evening with him while I take the members somewhere else? Maybe not as a date but as a... an evening between friends? Like this, you get the opportunity to learn more about each other. What do you think?"

"Yes, it's a good idea! But I think we should ask Jiu unnie first. Though, I don't think she will say no since she wants to help me keep my friendship with him. Give me a minute to change and I will go ask her!" She said happily.

"No, don't worry. Go change yourself, I will ask her. Plus, I have to talk to her about something else so I don't mind." I smiled at her.

"Okay, thank you unnie!"

As she left the bathroom, I headed to Minji's room. I knew that if Yoohyeon asked her herself, Minji would become cold and say no. I knew she wasn't really okay with this relationship she built recently. And I didn't want the puppy to get hurt again. So I had to do it myself.

I put my hand on the handle of the door and opened it. It was time to discover what was happening in Minji's head.

 

 

**********

Suayeon is real in this story! Could you imagine it ? In fact, I never read any Jiyoo stories without the Suayeon couple haha. And we learn a little more about the history of Jiu and Yooh but it remains vague. What are you thoughts?

Question of the chapter: What are your favorite title track of each group? For me, You and I, Boca or Deja Vu for Dreamcatcher and Fake Love or DNA for BTS!

Anyway, please know than English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes... Please, let me know if you see some.

Thank you for reading!